• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Oh, I'm already pass it now. I just needed to build up the courage and not delay. Once I finally did it was smooth sailing from there. The boss was patheticqlly easy.

But now I'm tearing my hair out at Anor Londo. The giant statue dudes are fustrating, not hard but I have to be extra cautious against them or I will die. The bat thingys are also a bit annoying. The white clothed assassin guys are fun to fight tough. Gargoyles. Weren't to bad either.

BUT HOLY ****ING ****. Thos grey, black knight looking, guys with the powerful bows are making me want to break the disc in half. I can't get pass them for the life of me and I have tried like 15 timesby now. It is ****ing impossible. Help.
Ah yes, the infamous Silver Knight Archer duo of Anor London.everyone hates those guys.
They're actually not that hard once you figure them out.
Here's I get past them every time without fail:
- Sprint past the bat demons and across the first bridge, rolling to avoid the one or two arrows that the knight on the right will fire through the guardrail.
After getting to the large pillar stay by the right side and wait for the Archers to stop firing. This will give to some extra time haul ass to the top, hug the right wall and engage the Silver Knight on the right side in melee. The left side archer will hit the wall, and if he does hit you at the top, it won't matter anyway.
From there, keep your back to the wall and either block the Knights attack's or parry and riposte him. When he dies, you're clear and there's a bonfire in the room to the left.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I just felt like doing an obligatory tag. xD
If only Rare's IPs were sold to Nintendo, then, maybe...
The only Rare IP they would buy back is Banjo Kazooie probably. I just want it to happen so we can experience what Banjo Threeie was going to be before Microsoft bought out Rare.

D

Deleted member

The only Rare IP they would buy back is Banjo Kazooie probably. I just want it to happen so we can experience what Banjo Threeie was going to be before Microsoft bought out Rare.
True. I still ROFL when Rare referred Nuts and Bolts as BK3. How funny.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Does anyone know any tournaments that are in Modesto? Smash 4 or Melee that is...

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Venus wasn't discovered until 1990

and we knew about Halley's Comet 800 before the sun

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Well, guys I think I'm going to take a break from the social thread for a little while. Keep 'em straight @ FalKoopa FalKoopa , don't become a sinkhole, and let the like lords continue to watch over you!

Bye.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@Space Stranger! Toy Story and Woody were mentioned in this video! Oh, and salty GimR. :p

Edit: EE called Falco a "meanest penguin"! :laugh:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I wanted to keep the Pink avi until my Prank ended but Im too lazy to wait two weeks :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom