• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

naw I doubt it. I don't even think that thing did well, they wouldn't bring it back. Plus the gamepad has a mic already

I honestly NEVER used it pff
Yeah, that's true. Like the recent games available for the Wii U, it's probably going to use the GamePad a lot.

D

Deleted member

Considering that Nintendo made Animal Crossing plaza... They might be considering it or making it. SO MUCH DETAIL IN IT!!!!
I heard about that plaza. Sadly, I didn't have a Wii U back then, and it's probably shut down now.. I think. But then again I never really played those games lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well, I can't seem to go a day without embarrassing my shockingly thin skinned self on Smashboards, but at least I'm making improvements.

I may have botched my first TV Tropes entry, but it was bothering me that Pit didn't have one there and I still directly led to him getting it.

And I got what I think was positive feedback in the writing community, which is only confused by my inability to load an included video on the thread with an utterly baffling image on it.

Day well spent? :4megaman:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
And they closed it down and said " Follow the animal Crossing Miiverse page for more news..."
So who knows
So maybe they don't want people to ask about cause... ANIMAL CROSSING WII U CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????:troll:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
i've found out that it's hard for me to play G&W in Project M because I make myself laugh too much at taunt canceling with him. :gw:

:yoshimelee:
:yoshi64:

D

Deleted member

I love the 3DS, mainly because I'm too poor for a Wii U (Though maybe I'd still play 3Ds more since it's on the go.)
I am more of a handheld guy and I like the idea of Smash Bros. on the go. It is a wise one. Thank you based Sakurai.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
>Wii U is most beloved
>mfw no one loves 3DS
Personally, I like the 3DS version slightly more than the Wii U version. The Wii U version is great for multiplayer but 3DS is amazing for when you have short down time while out and about.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Check my location...:p
I think you may need to come out of the closet. I wouldn't want a gremlin poking around in my clothes and stuff. Then again I'm not Mang0; he might like surprise guests in his storage space.

Did you know the Archer class is made up of Archers?
I honestly thought it was made of Heavies. Them and their delicious sandwiches

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Personally, I like the 3DS version slightly more than the Wii U version. The Wii U version is great for multiplayer but 3DS is amazing for when you have short down time while out and about.
Agreed x9000 with this post.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I have 178 notifications up. Close to 200. Minor but yeah.
Inb4 the number pulls a Facebook and rolls back to 99 :troll:
Actually I was expecting the number rolling back/glitching since notification 101 :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Did you know the Archer class is made up of Archers?
Of course, no wonder why this guy became the one in the pic:

Seriously speaking, it's not neccessary for them have bow and arrows, they just need to shoot projectiles. That's why Gilgames was an Archer in Fate/Zero, Fate/strange fake and Fate/ kaleid liner Prisma Illya, as he shoots his treasures through the Gate of Babylon

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think the 3DS haters are salty because the 3DS players know how to deal better with the Smash Run enemies that appear in the Master Foretress :troll:

D

Deleted member

Inb4 the number pulls a Facebook and rolls back to 99 :troll:
Actually I was expecting the number rolling back/glitching since notification 101 :p
Yeah. But that didn't happen. Instead, I just felt like breaking the chain likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom