• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Today, Meme Run (that terrible looking eshop game on Wii U) has been removed!
Therefore, I have a reason to use this:
GAHH Can't find it. Just google "Wicked Witch is dead reprise". That's what I'm trying to find
(Bonus: Replace Wicked Witch with Meme Run, and Wizard with Nintendo)
9gag Run 2 Dank 4 Kidtendo

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Funny, I figured it was over there but I can't see the button on my PS3. :4megaman:

Would anyone here join a ladies group? :4megaman:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Today, Meme Run (that terrible looking eshop game on Wii U) has been removed!
Therefore, I have a reason to use this:
GAHH Can't find it. Just google "Wicked Witch is dead reprise". That's what I'm trying to find
(Bonus: Replace Wicked Witch with Meme Run, and Wizard with Nintendo)
Thank the lords at Nintendo.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Do you mean PMs or Social Groups? If you mean the first, use the envelope next to your like/quote alert. I can't help you with the latter. I'm sorry.

Those reactions when Samus and Ridley are shown.
I knowwwwww.
And I feel bad for Medtroid fans who have wanted him or want more metriod characters in for that matter. no one is getting in before Ridley, once he is playable, characters like Dark Samus/Rundas/Sylux wouldve been likely. but Ridley IS the main villain of Metroid. That's like asking Wart to be in instead of Bowser

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I got tired of having to fight the armored guy up the stairs and the 20 Hollows everytime I died though.
Seriously, that **** parried my attack and instakilled me. I lost 8 humanities and 2000 souls because of that.
Whenever you see a Balder Knight hold out it's sword and pointing it at you, DO NOT ATTACK. If you attack it while it is in that animation you will be parried and most likely die. Your best bet is to either parry it's attacks or just let it attack your shield first then attack. The game is largely about learning from your mistakes from I have gathered so far. If you died chances are it's something you did wrong 99.99% of the time and you are meant to learn from it. You are basically meant to die, and die a lot, in a first play through. Besides 2000 Souls are nothing. Though I do wonder how you got 8 Humanities already. I'm further then you and have only 3 and those are all in physical form as emergency Estus Flasks. That's another tip. Don't automatically crush Humanity when you get it in the physical form. That way you don't lose them when you can use them as extra Estus Flasks because they completely restore your Vitality.

Also if you are in human form before you fight the Bell Gargoyles you can get Solaire to help you by summoning him from his summon symbol left close to the fog gate, he's a big help for the fight. Also if you have freed Lautrec from his cell and then went back to Firelink to talk to him you can also have him help you in the fight, though his summon symbol is a bit hidden compared to Solaire's.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I'm happy that i got some SATA cables so my pc tower can supports my 2 hard drive including the one containing everything I had.

But here's a surprise: the tower had a space specifically designed for laptop hard drive. I never expected this, but it has one space for a tower hard drive and a second for a laptop one. This means I can install permanentely the hard drive with the other one.

Which is actually awesome because the hard drive I had with the tower was 250 GB, quite good. but the hard drive where I'm having everything is 640 GB....that's a lot of
icon.tpl.mm433.png
(btw, @Flight , TTYD was released in 2004, were floppy that common or?).

So, in total, I have 890 GB and that's exluding my 32 GB on an usb 3.0 drive, another 8 GB key drive and another 4 GB. Add my around 12 GB on dropbox and another 12 GB on google drive....I think I'm good for a while :)

Look, I store tons of wavs and tons of ISO stuff like ripped stuff and I still thought 640 GB was way more than enough (seriously, I had 100 GB reserved for Windows to virtualise it and I was still thinking 540 GB is more than enough).

but 890?....geez.

Now, the funny stuff will be looking at my data from another drive....the stuff I will get on it would be funny with all these years :)

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I knowwwwww.
And I feel bad for Medtroid fans who have wanted him or want more metriod characters in for that matter. no one is getting in before Ridley, once he is playable, characters like Dark Samus/Rundas/Sylux wouldve been likely. but Ridley IS the main villain of Metroid. That's like asking Wart to be in instead of Bowser
Well, Metroid isn't all that popular in the East, so I can see the adversity of including someone else from Metroid when most Japanese fans don't even play Metroid. I'td probably be the reaction the larger portion of Smash fans had with Shulk, Marth & Roy, etc.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh hai. How are you all ?
Me ? Well I just learned Fnaf3 just came out. And it might be the very last one (I hope). But the guy really went spooky on this one, with real jumpscares and all that stuff. Also, the story pretty much ends here. So yeah, it looks good. I'll only watch the let's play of ProJared though. It's the only guy who isn't "spooked" by this game and is actually talking about it. Not just screaming, real talking. That's hard to find nowadays.

Also, I progressed a lot on my project. I've fully finished the testimonies and cross-examinations of the first character who'll be cross-examined. Tomorrow I'll start the testimonies of the second character who'll be cross-examined. And I only did the transcript, so there's only dialogues and minor informations. After I've finished all the transcripts, I gotta do the real scripts.
It's gonna be super long to write and describe everything.

Anyway, what's new here ? Oh, I know, let me post this little comics.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Well, Metroid isn't all that popular in the East, so I can see the adversity of including someone else from Metroid when most Japanese fans don't even play Metroid. I'td probably be the reaction the larger portion of Smash fans had with Shulk, Marth & Roy, etc.
Finally, someone who gets it

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
There are few occupations more evil than "water baron".

If we don't find a way to make desalination cheap very soon, we'll be at their mercy in just fifteen years.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Controversy time: I can't be the only one to think that Melee hasn't aged well in regards to character portrayal and visuals, can I?

The most jarring examples would be:
- Luigi using high pitched Mario voice samples from Super Mario 64
- Ganondorf sharing almost all animations with Captain Falcon (granted, he was added at the last minute)

Even Brawl's art style hasn't aged well. Smash 4 may have its flaws, but the visual and animation work is overall very good.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Controversy time: I can't be the only one to think that Melee hasn't aged well in regards to character portrayal and visuals, can I?

- Ganondorf sharing almost all animations with Captain Falcon (granted, he was added at the last minute)

Even Brawl's art style hasn't aged well. Smash 4 may have its flaws, but the visual and animation work is overall very good.
Inb4 Smash 5/6 comes out and we say Smash 4's visuals haven't aged well.
But yes, I noticed that Melee's visuals haven't aged well. Same with Brawl.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Nothing much. What about you?
I'm good. Even though I did nothing today other than writing my project. The transcript in total makes 16 pages (if I remember correctly). It's gonna be a pain to make a script out of that. But if I want my project to see the light of day, then I'm gonna move and do those scripts, no matter what.

tumblr_neus7mJ0US1s5ach1o2_400.gif

Gotta take the hard working car to progress in this world.

Melee still looks good for me. I love the high pitched Mario voice of Luigi actually, it makes the character even funnier than before. And I still laugh when I see this old Ganondorf running animation. Maybe it's just me, but I still find Melee quite charming. The same goes for Brawl.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I actually disagree, Melee's visuals have aged well since it didn't go the "gritty, realistic" graphics like Brawl. The characters still retain their Nintendo-like appearance.

Say what you will about :luigimelee:'s voice, his Mario Kart Super Circuit voice is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR worse.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Going back to Brawl after playing Sm4sh a lot is so strange
You immediately appreciate the little changes in Smash 4 like trails behind each character when you K.O. them

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa what does the button for making a social group look like I can't find it.

I'm probably doing a stoopid again, but plz halp. :c:facepalm::urg::dizzy::ohwell::confused::cry::teeth::(

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I don't look too much into graphics, but I think that in terms of graphics, Melee has aged better.

:231:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom