• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Good sources.

Wikipedia (and wikis overall) aren't the best sources around.
BS. Wikpedia helped me pass AP US History knowing that Teddy Roosevelt was a purple, dragon eating monster who derives on the souls of the innocent.

Also, he has a big stick. :4dk:

Grass

Smash Lord
Not only that....
Ending spoilers
One of the endings is a newspaper clipping stating that the attraction burned down and was destroyed and whatever is salvaged will be sold for the public (FNAF 4? Hopefully it will take a bit longer to release, even I am tired of all these sequels.)
there is no fnaf 4. It was meant to be a trilogy.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So @KenithTheGatherer

I have the Crest Shield, got my Laito to +10 (it started doing around the same damage as the Drake Sword at about +8 but I decided by then to just go to +10), got my Pyro Flame to +10, found Quelana and bought some new Pyromancies, joined the Chaos Covenant, and have my some way into Sen's Fortresses.

First off, **** the snake monsters with swords. Oh my ****ing god I hate these things so much. They're fast, strong, and seem to have absurd resistance to flinching. The only way I can somewhat safely kill them is with Pyromance but that is easier said then done in the tight space. The snake monster mages are fine though. I can make them flinch. The pendulums are also a bit annoying but bearable. But the rocks... -.-

I eventually get to what seems to be some kind of roof. Across from me I see some kind of giant ass monster putting rocks into a chute, had to have been the one with the goddamn annoying rocks. I killed it with a Bow.

Now every-time I try to continue forward I get pelted with some kind of giant ass exploding attack from nowhere. And I'm out of Estus. So now I'm deciding if I should attempt to push on and home to run into a Bonfire soon or if I should use a Homeward Bone and return back to the Undead Parish Bonfire.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
So @KenithTheGatherer

I have the Crest Shield, got my Laito to +10 (it started doing around the same damage as the Drake Sword at about +8 but I decided by then to just go to +10), got my Pyro Flame to +10, found Quelana and bought some new Pyromancies, joined the Chaos Covenant, and have my some way into Sen's Fortresses.

First off, **** the snake monsters with swords. Oh my ****ing god I hate these things so much. They're fast, strong, and seem to have absurd resistance to flinching. The only way I can somewhat safely kill them is with Pyromance but that is easier said then done in the tight space. The snake monster mages are fine though. I can make them flinch. The pendulums are also a bit annoying but bearable. But the rocks... -.-

I eventually get to what seems to be some kind of roof. Across from me I see some kind of giant *** monster putting rocks into a chute, had to have been the one with the goddamn annoying rocks. I killed it with a Bow.

Now every-time I try to continue forward I get pelted with some kind of giant *** exploding attack from nowhere. And I'm out of Estus. So now I'm deciding if I should attempt to push on and home to run into a Bonfire soon or if I should use a Homeward Bone and return back to the Undead Parish Bonfire.
Everytime Dark Souls is mentioned, I die inside. I couldnt beat the chapel gargoyles. (That fire attack maaaan)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I actually think that's clever, cashing while it's hot. If he waited two years before releasing a sequel, chances are a lot of folks already forgot FNaF exists.
In a certain respect, I can understand that mentality. Especially with the likes of indie games, they don't have the backing or appeal of major franchises. So I'm sort of with you on that point. But too much of anything will burn out people. It's even more prevalent in these days, with the internet allowing us to spread the word and tons of people making face cam videos. Video games in general being more mainstream also goes against this to a degree.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
In a certain respect, I can understand that mentality. Especially with the likes of indie games, they don't have the backing or appeal of major franchises. So I'm sort of with you on that point. But too much of anything will burn out people. It's even more prevalent in these days, with the internet allowing us to spread the word and tons of people making face cam videos. Video games in general being more mainstream also goes against this to a degree.
I agree with you there, but I can imagine Scott (that's the name of the creator, right?) being burned-out by FNaF himself too. I mean, his life the last 15 months has probably been nothing else but FNaF so it wouldn't surprise me if he wants to take a break from FNaF for a while (or work on another game).
And yeah, I can imagine fans slowly getting burned-out by the series as well.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hi, @Rysir .

I made my Megacario plooshie ride an Amaura because it won't stand up otherwise.

How's that?

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
So @KenithTheGatherer

I eventually get to what seems to be some kind of roof. Across from me I see some kind of giant *** monster putting rocks into a chute, had to have been the one with the goddamn annoying rocks. I killed it with a Bow.

Now every-time I try to continue forward I get pelted with some kind of giant *** exploding attack from nowhere. And I'm out of Estus. So now I'm deciding if I should attempt to push on and home to run into a Bonfire soon or if I should use a Homeward Bone and return back to the Undead Parish Bonfire.

Just a helpful tip, on the roof of Sen's Fortress, that walk off right there drops to a bonfire, it's right next to the roof and gives you a nice resting point at the top before the boss. Good luck with Iron Golem! :p

Edit: For some reason pictures keep failing for me.
Try this.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Everytime Dark Souls is mentioned, I die inside. I couldnt beat the chapel gargoyles. (That fire attack maaaan)
Those guys are easy though. D:

Just a helpful tip, on the roof of Sen's Fortress, that walk off right there drops to a bonfire, it's right next to the roof and gives you a nice resting point at the top before the boss. Good luck with Iron Golem! :p
Figures there is a Bonfire super close to me when I am deciding to retreat or not. Good thing I got told before I made a decision.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Those guys are easy though. D:

Figures there is a Bonfire super close to me when I am deciding to retreat or not. Good thing I got told before I made a decision.
I got tired of having to fight the armored guy up the stairs and the 20 Hollows everytime I died though.
Seriously, that **** parried my attack and instakilled me. I lost 8 humanities and 2000 souls because of that.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
SmashFaqs is back to having multiple Ridley discussions on the front page.

Why guys?
I thought we were DONE with this.
(Oh who am I kidding. They never are. )

Since we slower now, gonna leave up my request queue and hope somebody gets back to me.

>Explaination of how private Social Forums/ Communities are made

> Zero Suit Dark Pit

. . . :)

*EDIT* Not to be smothering about it, though. :4megaman:

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
NOA is really advertising Xenoblade this time around! Can't wait to actually play it.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368

Why guys?

Since we slower now, gonna leave up my request queue and hope somebody gets back to me.

> Zero Suit Dark Pit

Goddamit people, please understand that Sakurai has alrady said that he wouldn't put Ridley in the game 2 times already, Villager and Pac-Man he said he wouldn't turn into fighters one single time.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?

Why guys?

> Zero Suit Dark Pit

*EDIT* Not to be smothering about it, though. :4megaman:
Oh, people will never shut up about him because they wanted him ever since Melee

And they keep updating his design with each smash game as even more of a tease

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Do you mean PMs or Social Groups? If you mean the first, use the envelope next to your like/quote alert. I can't help you with the latter. I'm sorry.

Oh, people will never shut up about him because they wanted him ever since Melee

And they keep updating his design with each smash game as even more of a tease

Those reactions when Samus and Ridley are shown.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So while searching for avatars...
upload_2015-3-3_11-56-30.png

Why did no one tell me this existed? I need it in my life.

Last edited:

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Ridley is cool and all but I'd like to see a new game in the metroid series and then have a character in there added. New blood makes it more fun.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yeah, I meant the latter. I joined the writing group, so I wa curious.

There's a spot on your user page for lising groups you've created and a place on the site where they're listed, but I have no idea what's up.

Not that I'm sure what to dedicate it to, since I mostly want it for RPs and discussions of awful video game tie in media.

Maybe I could start a women's group, though. :4megaman:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
GUESS WHO'S CONFIRMED FOR SMASH 5!!!!!!
The things people do with the figures. :laugh:

Yeah, I meant the latter. I joined the writing group, so I wa curious.

There's a spot on your user page for lising groups you've created and a place on the site where they're listed, but I have no idea what's up.

Not that I'm sure what to dedicate it to, since I mostly want it for RPs and discussions of awful video game tie in media.

Maybe I could start a women's group, though. :4megaman:
>http://smashboards.com/categories/groups.384/
>Go to the section you want.
>There's a 'Create Group' button on the top right.

:231:

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Bleh... I'm sick of the customs argument. I'm happy to have this thread to hide in. Even though you're all crazy. Thank you, to each and everyone of you for keeping me sane into smash! :)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Bleh... I'm sick of the customs argument. I'm happy to have this thread to hide in. Even though you're all crazy. Thank you, to each and everyone of you for keeping me sane into smash! :)
No problem Anna Frost! :4robinm:
tfw no SMT x FE

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Today, Meme Run (that terrible looking eshop game on Wii U) has been removed!
Therefore, I have a reason to use this:
GAHH Can't find it. Just google "Wicked Witch is dead reprise". That's what I'm trying to find
(Bonus: Replace Wicked Witch with Meme Run, and Wizard with Nintendo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom