• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I STILL think if they went the Pokémon route and made version exclusive fighters that can be transferred to the 3DS/Wii U would be a good idea, at least for the Smash dev team.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Who is Carlton again? :p

I'm pretty sure the 3DS's successor will be able to address them, including Ice Climbers, except the bottom half.

:231:
That is, if the successor doesn't a clamshell form factor. If it had one, it'd prevent a full-blown analog stick (like the Vita's) from being made because of the size.. unless, of course, there's a workaround like the NVIDIA Shield Portable has.

I play the WiiU version with the gamepad. lol
I had to switch the controls for grab and shield though.. because they were unfitting for me.
I play on the GamePad too, lol.

I don't take people complaining about the 3DS version seriously.

If the Ice Climbers are a price to have a Smash Bros. game that can be played anywhere, then so be it. Everything requires sacrifice.

I call that people refusing to adapt to new situations.

Yes, I had difficulties with the 3DS Circle Pad and such, given how I have played Melee and Brawl with GCN controllers, but I kept playing and got used to it naturally.

Hell, my Circle Pad broke and I can still play the game just fine.
Been playing Smash 3DS like crazy when it came out and mine never broke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Smash 3DS is a success. Don't complain when the next Smash game comes to a Nintendo handheld again.
I STILL think if they went the Pokémon route and made version exclusive fighters that can be transferred to the 3DS/Wii U would be a good idea, at least for the Smash dev team.
I would rather have them in both versions by default.

Last edited:

Reiga

3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I don't take people complaining about the 3DS version seriously.

If the Ice Climbers are a price to have a Smash Bros. game that can be played anywhere, then so be it. Everything requires sacrifice.

I call that people refusing to adapt to new situations.

Yes, I had difficulties with the 3DS Circle Pad and such, given how I have played Melee and Brawl with GCN controllers, but I kept playing and got used to it naturally.

Hell, my Circle Pad broke and I can still play the game just fine.
My Circle Pad broke too but I play Smash just fine and probably would suck major at Smash if I played with a normal circle pad lol (tho probably because in Pokémon X I used to put a coin under the circle pad and circle around the Prism Tower for easy egg hatching.):186:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That is, if the successor doesn't a clamshell form factor. If it had one, it'd prevent a full-blown analog stick (like the Vita's) from being made because of the size.. unless, of course, there's a workaround like the NVIDIA Shield Portable has.
Would it be that difficult to accommodate a C-stick the same size as the 3DS's nudge pad?

D

Deleted member

Would it be that difficult to accommodate a C-stick the same size as the 3DS's nudge pad?

If you mean having a C Stick with the same size as the Circle Pad.. don't think so, if they go with the XL size from the get-go it wouldn't be a problem.

Soul.

Obviously the next Nintendo handheld will be more powerful than the 3DS and will have power similar to the Wii U, which means that the ICs will be able to run on the thing. Everyone is happy. No more complaints.
They would be bad competitively though :troll:

D

Deleted member

Obviously the next Nintendo handheld will be more powerful than the 3DS and will have power similar to the Wii U, which means that the ICs will be able to run on the thing. Everyone is happy. No more complaints.
They would be bad competitively though :troll:
#NEVERSTOPCHAINGRABBINGOMG

:troll:

Yeah, that's true (regarding the 3DS successor).

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Maybe the next Smash could take notes from a PS1 fighting game ("Tobal 2") that holds the record for most playable characters: A whopping 200! :troll:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Does anyone know any other good forums with respectable post rates, moderation for language, and Smash discussion?

The more places I post, the less likely I'll say a bunch of junk out of sheer boredom.

Also should I join TV Tropes? I've seen a couple spots I could add entries to in passing, but @Saikyoshi 's story gave me the impression the users there are . . . insensitive.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Does anyone know any other good forums with respectable post rates, moderation for language, and Smash discussion?

The more places I post, the less likely I'll say a bunch of junk out of sheer boredom.

Also should I join TV Tropes? I've seen a couple spots I could add entries to in passing, but @Saikyoshi 's story gave me the impression the users there are . . . insensitive.
There's always different sections here like the Pool Room and Light House

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Yeah, I may have to check other sections of the site out. ^^ .

I'm just so casualesque that most of the site makes no sense to me, so I hid out over here where it's nice and insane.

Reiga

3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Yeah, I may have to check other sections of the site out. ^^ .

I'm just so casualesque that most of the site makes no sense to me, so I hid out over here where it's nice and insane.
The only places I ever go on this site are here, the Make Your Move thread and the Developers Studio. :186:

D

Deleted member

Lol, look at this:

Makes sense, right?
Meh, maybe ICs will return for the next game, that's for sure.

Soul.

Nerth pls. I have a nerfed sword and am no longer one of the best characters in the game. Ayke pls, help.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Nerth pls. I have a nerfed sword and am no longer one of the best characters in the game. Ayke pls, help.
:4myfriends: "Ayke onli fite for his friendz butt alsso nidz help. Roï, mah boï, plz halp."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom