• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
The Lounge is Private, so that people can (if they want to) share their material outside of public view. The Lounge is for any writing topic -- grammar, character, narrative, worldbuilding, prose, structure, writing ethics and motivation, advice and tips, strategies for overcoming problems, etc.

The Lounge's activity has been shaky -- though I've just yesterday learned it was because half the people weren't getting alerts, so they forgot they ever joined XD. But as per the Lounge's motto, you get out what you put in. I'm familiar with manga on a novice level, so at the very least, I might be of service (and hopefully others might chime in as well).

So that's that. If ever you want an invite, just tag me (or PM me, or leave a post on my page, etc.). Same goes for everyone else.
That's interresting. I'll see if I'll join then.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Hey Everyone! I honestly didn't think about the pac-land stage this way till I saw this.
"Universally hated"
Pac-Land is one of my favorite stages in Smash Wii U.
It sometimes feels weird being the only one who thinks this.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
HECK YESSS
I managed to Log into Twitch to be part of the capture of Zapdos 2: Even More Electric Boogaloo
:145:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I think I understand, Saikyoshi. Thank you.

Hey guys, I have something else to ask y-

*Sees Writer's Lounge link*

. . . Well.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

I guess that answers my question.

(Is this your way of rewarding me for admitting I'm Christian on the internet, God?)

Either way, that's one HECK of a coincidence.

Um. . . thanks, guys?

N-not that I'm any good at writing, and I despise hand writing and fixing things and making mistakes, buuuut. . .

Wow, I was going to ask where I could get friendly writing advice.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I love this YTP. Why ? Because it's funny when I'm bored.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Probably because everybody thinks Pac-Maze is better.
Honestly, Pac-Maze is kinda eh.
It's a cool stage.
And it has a cool mechanic.
But I like Pac-Land moreecuz it's wonky, and out there.
It's just weird, and I like that.
Also, I don't understand people that honestly say, "Why can't Pac-Maze be on the Wii U version!?"
I mean, it's not like Pac-Maze has a mechanic that only works on the 3ds version and wouldn't work on the Wii U version right?
I understand that they like the Maze more than the Land, but seriously, they could at least try to pay attention for once.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I think I understand, Saikyoshi. Thank you.

Hey guys, I have something else to ask y-

*Sees Writer's Lounge link*

. . . Well.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . .

I guess that answers my question.

(Is this your way of rewarding me for admitting I'm Christian on the internet, God?)

Either way, that's one HECK of a coincidence.

Um. . . thanks, guys?

N-not that I'm any good at writing, and I despise hand writing and fixing things and making mistakes, buuuut. . .

Wow, I was going to ask where I could get friendly writing advice.
I'm the fella who runs the Writer's Lounge social group on this site. So if you want to join, just say so, and I'll send an invite.

The only requirement to join is that you have an interest in writing (whatever form it takes). It doesn't matter at what level you currently write. All kinds are welcome. 8)

Q&As and writing advice are things the Lounge offfers. So maybe the Lounge might be useful to you.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, Pac-Maze is kinda eh.
It's a cool stage.
And it has a cool mechanic.
But I like Pac-Land moreecuz it's wonky, and out there.
It's just weird, and I like that.
Also, I don't understand people that honestly say, "Why can't Pac-Maze be on the Wii U version!?"
I mean, it's not like Pac-Maze has a mechanic that only works on the 3ds version and wouldn't work on the Wii U version right?
I understand that they like the Maze more than the Land, but seriously, they could at least try to pay attention for once.
Ehh, I myself think it's good. I don't hate Pac-Land as a stage.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom