• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*green flag starts the race again*
*30 seconds later 6 cars get involved in a big crash*
*yellow flag*
*red flag*

Dammit Nascar racers

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Then theres a general direct. Almost guaranteed to have Smash bros info, as well as a possible new game. However, because of the general nature of it, there is a high chance of getting lackluster info on previously revealed games.
If "Lackluster info on previously revealed games" you mean "Finally a MK8 DLC Pack 2 Trailer w/ new Tracks/Karts + Release Date that we've been waiting for because :4villager:", then yes, I would like some lackluster info on previously revealed games.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Then theres a general direct. Almost guaranteed to have Smash bros info, as well as a possible new game.
Animal Crossing Wii U, please
If "Lackluster info on previously revealed games" you mean "Finally a MK8 DLC Pack 2 Trailer w/ new Tracks/Karts + Release Date that we've been waiting for because :4villager:", then yes, I would like some lackluster info on previously revealed games.
Villager.. my baby villeger. I need him

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Yep, march direct should be soon.
I can't decide between wanting a specific Splatoon direct or a general direct.
On one hand, a Splatoon direct would be great because it would help majorly for the splatoon hype. Getting this game popular is a must. Also all the ton of cool new info we can hear. <3
I actually really don't want a Splatoon direct. I don't want to be overexposed to the game, lest I get tired of it before I even play it.
Like Smash 4. I don't want that to happen again. T.T
Although it would probably promote that hype.
Also, I remember when people said the last direct would have Smash info.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't say that Mewtwo will get a trailer but he deserves one of course.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
There should a sequel to Mario Maker that's in a 3D Mario game with the option of stars or flagpoles, and has all the power ups from 64, Sunshine, Galaxy 1 and 2, 3D Land and World.

Never gonna happen, but Agree?

EDIT: And you can swap between the graphics of the new Marios and 64.

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Give me Codename Steam and Mewtwo and I'm happy. If we get a release date for Wave 4 amiibo's, that'd be nice too, so then I can finally pre-order my Lucina from Gamestop.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm not interested in the three games I listed
I just want to see the disappointment :093:
I don't really care for Directs now that Smash is out and Xenoblade/Zelda has been announced :b

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Give me Codename Steam and Mewtwo and I'm happy. If we get a release date for Wave 4 amiibo's, that'd be nice too, so then I can finally pre-order my Lucina from Gamestop.
Lol.
Pretty sure preorders for some of them have random gone up and then quickly disappeared.
Lucina has it the worse because of course.
At least I'm pretty sure that's the case.

D

Deleted member

There should a sequel to Mario Maker that's in a 3D Mario game with the option of stars or flagpoles, and has all the power ups from 64, Sunshine, Galaxy 1 and 2, 3D Land and World.

Never gonna happen, but Agree?
I agree on that. It'd give me the 64 nostalgia feels.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Mewtwo hasn't been in Smash for almost 15 years, he's very popular, highly demanded, and probably got severely remodeled.

I think a trailer should be necessary in this case.
:4drmario: had been gone for almost 15 years too.

But I think Mewtwo could get a trailer due to being a DLC character and NOT because of its absence in Brawl.

And I won't be surprised if there is in fact a March Direct.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I want to see about the New Star Fox in the next direct... or a New F-Zero on the works!!

But in the end another Sonic Boom game will be announced and the internet will burn :troll:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Mewtwo hasn't been in Smash for almost 15 years, he's very popular, highly demanded, and probably got severely remodeled.

I think a trailer should be necessary in this case.
Yeah I doubt they'll just say "oh and you can play as Mewtwo now, have fun!" or something like that. Epic trailer 100% guaranteed.

D

Deleted member

I want to see about the New Star Fox in the next direct... or a New F-Zero on the works!!

But in the end another Sonic Boom game will be announced and the internet will burn :troll:
They're probably saving Star Fox information for E3 bruh. About F-Zero... :4falcon: HYEZ

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Meh, I'm indifferent when it comes to the possible Mewtwo trailer. It may happen, it may not. Who knows.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

A new F-Zero gets announced.
People lose their minds and happily welcome the return of The Captain.
After a couple of months, it becomes clear it's a Wii U port of Maximum Velocity.

:troll:

And Mewtwo trailer, eh? I don't think we'll see one, but who knows? It doesn't really matter to me if we will or not, as I'm indifferent to Mewtwo.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So what do you say about Mr. G&W hm?
He should be in MK8 as DLC, that's what I say about him.
Bring back
, Give us :4gaw: as his buddy and add some guy like King Boo or somethin' to make it 3.
Or something silly like 8-Bit Luigi because THE YEAR NEVER ENDS :4luigi:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
The March Direct will be reasonably tame, as E3 is really not too far away now.

We'll see Mewtwo - maybe get some gamepaly of his moveset - but there'll be no CGI, unless he's packaged with another DLC newcomer.

I just want to see Woolley World and more FE! Mario Maker still hasn't full convinced me yet.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If we don't get a new F-Zero game, I'd be fine if we got an HD port of F-Zero GX with 30-player online if anything.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
A Mewtwo trailer would be cool, but not completely necessary.

Perhaps, they will make a trailer for him solely due to being DLC. Would be a good marketing strategy.

I still wonder about Tournament mode and the Miiverse stage. If those are released alongside Mewtwo, I imagine they might detail those too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom