• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Does anyone know any other good forums with respectable post rates, moderation for language, and Smash discussion?

The more places I post, the less likely I'll say a bunch of junk out of sheer boredom.

Also should I join TV Tropes? I've seen a couple spots I could add entries to in passing, but @ Saikyoshi Saikyoshi 's story gave me the impression the users there are . . . insensitive.
They're mostly nice. It's really just the one I clashed with.

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Why do you people even keep alerts for likes?

:231:
Because it is a monumental occasion and the fruits of all our endeavours, be it one or dozens, I can go to bed happy knowing I have contributed to the Smash community in a positive way. But also mainly for worthless pride.:happysheep:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh, good to hear, @ Saikyoshi Saikyoshi .

Can you tell me his username so I can make a wide circle around him if I do join, though?

Being Christian with a similar line of reasoning to yourself and not being the most mentally stable person, I don't want to risk anything.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Finally this guy is in. Still not Carlton though.
Priorities is important, y'know ? :troll:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Oh, good to hear, @ Saikyoshi Saikyoshi .

Can you tell me his username so I can make a wide circle around him if I do join, though?

Being Christian with a similar line of reasoning and not being the most mentally stable person, I don't want to risk anything.
Well, it's not even entirely her fault...

(Yes, her. She's a MtF transgender who's really insecure about her identity, so please don't get that wrong.)

But her username's Electric Nova. And she's mostly affable at that – just don't get in a discussion about religion around her and things will be fine.

Really, I was the one who snapped in my case.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
The responses were quite satisfying. :p You guys win.

Yes !

I should go back and writing my project. I have to finish the first case entirely before searching for an artist. It would be much easier.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I should go back and writing my project. I have to finish the first case entirely before searching for an artist. It would be much easier.
You write stuff?

Might I then interest you in joining the Writer's Lounge Group? It's a Group (or Social Forum) about everything writing and storytelling (regardless of medium). Maybe there's stuff there that can be of use to you.

Also, a gaggle of us are doing a writing prompt game at the Lounge. So if anyone wants in on that, you know which bugle to sound.

Oh, and here's the ;)
Not from you, ya big dolt.

Only @ FalKoopa FalKoopa 's soft and tender likes can satisfy my appetites.

:swoon:

Last edited:

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
Hey Everyone! I honestly didn't think about the pac-land stage this way till I saw this.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You write stuff?
Might I then interest you in joining the Writer's Lounge Group? It's a Group (or Social Forum) about everything writing and storytelling (regardless of medium). Maybe there's stuff there that can be of use to you.

Also, a gaggle of us are doing a writing prompt game at the Lounge. So if anyone wants in on that, you know which bugle to sound.

Well, I'm writing a crossover between Nichijou and the Ace Attorney series. But it's mostly scripts that I'm writing, for then creating a manga. Maybe I could go there if I need to translate my stuff ? I don't know, I'll see if I'll join or not. But thanks for the invatation.

Rejected by my husbando...

View attachment 40889
1d2.gif

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You really count Adventures as a proper Starfox game? It wasn't even a Starfox game when it started development, kinda like Super Mario Bros 2, they just skinned-in Fox and a few others and didn't overhaul the gameplay too much. I always thought it to be accepted that they were spin-offs.
That's the whole point. They didn't completely change the game mechanics like Microsoft did with Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts, so it's nowhere near bad. If anything, it's more creative than other games.

Finally this guy is in. Still not Carlton though.
Priorities is important, y'know ? :troll:
Dude, WHO DOES THAT KIDS HAIR?

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I want a :4yoshi: amiibo
But there's no stores anywhere near me that sell them
;_;
Thats unlucky.... All the stores i go to usually have the shelves literally FULL of Yoshi... I am looking for a Sonic amiibo.

D

Deleted member

Only 19 trophies & 2 challenges (without using Golden Hammers) till I 100% Smash 3DS! :awesome:
I only have 6 trophies, 2 challenges, and one Mii headgear item left to 100% it. Recently, I've been trying to get the latter one (the Mini Top Hat) with no luck.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Marth needed a buff. Here's a big sword for him.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer

I wonder if I behave like a girl at times... >_>

Also, I like like you for you. It's your behaviour that logs me in, gurl dude bro gal.

Kenith is clingier than a tagnut, which is why I've distanced myself from him.

Well, I'm writing a crossover between Nichijou and the Ace Attorney series. But it's mostly scripts that I'm writing, for then creating a manga. Maybe I could go there if I need to translate my stuff ? I don't know, I'll see if I'll join or not. But thanks for the invatation.
The Lounge is Private, so that people can (if they want to) share their material outside of public view. The Lounge is for any writing topic -- grammar, character, narrative, worldbuilding, prose, structure, writing ethics and motivation, advice and tips, strategies for overcoming problems, etc.

The Lounge's activity has been shaky -- though I've just yesterday learned it was because half the people weren't getting alerts, so they forgot they ever joined XD. But as per the Lounge's motto, you get out what you put in. I'm familiar with manga on a novice level, so at the very least, I might be of service (and hopefully others might chime in as well).

So that's that. If ever you want an invite, just tag me (or PM me, or leave a post on my page, etc.). Same goes for everyone else.

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
Thats unlucky.... All the stores i go to usually have the shelves literally FULL of Yoshi... I am looking for a Sonic amiibo.
I want a Yoshi amiibo ;(
As far as I can tell where I live we don't have Amiibo's, but I really want a Yoshi and Ness amiibo (yes, I know Wave 5 isn't out yet). :220:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Kevin Harvick leading laps gets boring after a while...

anyway, what I missed?

D

Deleted member

Marth needed a buff. Here's a big sword for him.
Lmfao, I think I saw that hack before. xD
Melee with Smash 4's (Wii U to be specific) "Ready" and "GO!"? That's news to me. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom