• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Welp, I got :4greninja:'d on that. Luckily my phone browser hasn't led to an accidental double post yet.

On a side note I've been feeling very out of breath today.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So if @Frostwraith or anyone else who can keep all data sent to my system clean and pure is willing to go another couple rounds, I'm still jittery, but I'm bored enough to try again. This is the best time today for me to play, too.

I think part of the problem is during a close match I start thinking about my possibilities of winning and then I play worse because I'm distracted. I need to stop thinking during matches. :awesome:

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
So if @Frostwraith or anyone else who can keep all data sent to my system clean and pure is willing to go another couple rounds, I'm still jittery, but I'm bored enough to try again. This is the best time today for me to play, too.

I think part of the problem is during a close match I start thinking about my possibilities of winning and then I play worse because I'm distracted. I need to stop thinking during matches. :awesome:
I'm willing to go a couple rounds. I need some time on sm4sh anyway.
Edit: btw what's your friend code? mine is in my profile

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm willing to go a couple rounds. I need some time on sm4sh anyway.
OK, let me just put in your 3DS FC and I'll get on. :)

*EDIT* My FC was 1461-7464-1707

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'm not feeling so great. Shortness of breath, my mind not really being there right now. I suppose I may take a nap.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Btw tell me how your rules are when you usually play. I don't like to make anyone feel uncomfortable while playing with different rules or anything.
2 Stocks. Same as For Glory, but without the time limits.
If I ever take a bit to start, I'm either looking on here or trying to calm down. :)

D

Deleted member

Yeah. I mean, I got an academic pricing deal on a bundle for CS6. It was like $400-$600 or so and I got Photoshop, Flash, Premiere, Bridge, After Effects, SpeedGrade, Audition... And more that I haven't used as much.

Just for the lowest-cost plan for Creative Cloud that gets me Photoshop, I would have paid more for that by now than I did for ALL of those programs put together, forever. I mean... come on. It's absurd.
Ah, I see. I only have both Photoshop and Illustrator out of all CS6 applications, but I mostly use the former. ZippCast staff told me to install the latter, so that explains why I have it. Adobe only wants $$$ anyway, it's typical from a greedy company to act like this.

Soul.

Ah, I see. I only have both Photoshop and Illustrator out of all CS6 applications, but I mostly use the former. ZippCast staff told me to install the latter, so that explains why I have it. Adobe only wants $$$ anyway, it's typical from a greedy company to act like this.
"zippcast"
ayy that site is
pretty much

Soul.

In comparison, vStream has like, only 5 users active. I don't think that is helping.
I saw that thing a while ago before its so called shutdown went into effect. Yeah the maximum amount of users online was 5.

Soul.

I've got some more personal time that I can now use to go back to #GoodCopAdmin instead of #SilentLurkerAdmin.
Oh, I see. That's always good
Weren't you admins going to do a mod application thingy back in late 2014? I don't remember now, it was in the front page tho so idk

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Finally got me some Monster Hunter, and defeated that water monkey! I'm hoping this change of pace will get me places as a break from Smash and such.
:4palutena:

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Oh, I see. That's always good
Weren't you admins going to do a mod application thingy back in late 2014? I don't remember now, it was in the front page tho so idk
No. There is definitely no such thing as mod applications haha. I just pick out the most qualified for the job. You can reach out and I will note your interest; but no applications ever.

Ever.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So The Legend of Zelda U is getting released in Spring 2015 apparently, according to a GameStop in Italy. Hype. (Except it isn't just thought I'd share what I read, should be on ZeldaInformer if you're curious).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom