• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
TPP Having a Cloyster just causes the chat (me included lol) to made immature jokes :denzel:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
@ Coricus Coricus So, you're done?

GGs. You are a bit too passive when playing. That leaves you wide open to all sorts of attacks.
Yeah. Sorry I quit so soon, @ Frostwraith Frostwraith . I had fun, but it made me jittery being kept on my toes, so I need a few minutes to calm down.
Maybe I'll play again in a bit.

And yeah, I kinda don't get in enough. I just kind of wing it, so I'm never entirely sure what to do.
First match before I lost my nerves to an earthquake was amazingly close, though. :crazy:

Last edited:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
You sacrificed Yoshi for a fake dragon as an avatar ?
View attachment 40769
What happened ? Has science gone too far ?
Watching you putting that GIF is really strange for me because, you know, I use the end of that gif for my avis.
Not pressuring you to stop putting that GIF tho.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Watching you putting that GIF is really strange for me because, you know, I use the end of that gif for my avis.
Not pressuring you to stop putting that GIF tho.
Yeah, by the way, your avatar is really small for some reason.
You should try to make it bigger.

Also, while I'm still writing my crossover, I'm still thinking of an original manga to make. I'm not going to work it for now, but I have some good ideas of the characters already. Heck, I could even give you the name of one of the main characters.
"Dude". Literally. And here's a hint of what he represents in terms of parody....
Prepare the weed and saxophones, cauz' this Dude is gonna appear one day. Maybe. I dunno.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, I think I helped to nickname a Slowpoke, I hope someone recorded that :p

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Gen 1 hates Sinnoh.
Doesn't Gen 1 hate everything else, though?

Yeah, by the way, your avatar is really small for some reason.
You should try to make it bigger.

Also, while I'm still writing my crossover, I'm still thinking of an original manga to make. I'm not going to work it for now, but I have some good ideas of the characters already. Heck, I could even give you the name of one of the main characters.
"Dude". Literally. And here's a hint of what he represents in terms of parody....
Prepare the weed and saxophones, cauz' this Dude is gonna appear one day. Maybe. I dunno.
That video. RIGHT IN THE CHILDHOOD

...and yet I can't stop laughing :laugh:

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
New DYKG video...
Lets make a 40 lines text complaining about the narrator of the video and the game shown!

Last edited:

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Amen. I do not want to pay for software a month, or more, even if it's a better deal than a perpetual license deal, (which CS6 has, that is paying once), for some.
Yeah. I mean, I got an academic pricing deal on a bundle for CS6. It was like $400-$600 or so and I got Photoshop, Flash, Premiere, Bridge, After Effects, SpeedGrade, Audition... And more that I haven't used as much.

Just for the lowest-cost plan for Creative Cloud that gets me Photoshop, I would have paid more for that by now than I did for ALL of those programs put together, forever. I mean... come on. It's absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom