• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
All they care about is characters. Makes no sense for them to say that.
The 3DS version exists and there's nothing they can do about it.
When will Sakuri add jumpman?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Just for fun, I read an absolutely psychotic dream I had about 6 months ago that I wrote down.

Apparently I was staying with Pit in a 4 way cross between a storage locker(number on the outside and the way it was built with a whole bunch of other units fused to it ), a port a potty (material it was made out of and how cramped it was) , a bedroom (plastic beds on the sides), and a closet. Apparently I didn't care that much, because I went to the school grounds I was apparently on and the city I was apparently near and only went back at one point to apply deodorant and change into something that was warmer and not pyjamas. Yeah. And something about buying poop and a science museum under the ground and clay being expensive.

I love my subconscious.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I feel you man. Honestly I need a lot of improvement before I can think about playing at any kind of tournament.
Actually... its better if you lose to people who are better than you. If you want to become Mew2king2.0 you should enter in the tournaments and try your best. If you lose to someone better than you i will become better. Its like you absorb information on how fast you should play. If there are any tourneys in my area i will enter. I will lose. But i would pay 5.00 to get rekt be M2k.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I feel you man. Honestly I need a lot of improvement before I can think about playing at any kind of tournament.
Actually... its better if you lose to people who are better than you. If you want to become Mew2king2.0 you should enter in the tournaments and try your best. If you lose to someone better than you i will become better. Its like you absorb information on how fast you should play. If there are any tourneys in my area i will enter. I will lose. But i would pay 5.00 to get rekt bY M2k.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh man, I love when you could related to manga/anime characters, it's kinda freaky yet awesome. I'm reading this manga, and one of the main characters almost relates to me to a T... which is kinda freaky because this is one of the few characters that relates to me so much.
You know what I like in terms of manga/anime ? One where there's no real favorite/best character. That's why I love Nichijou. I have no favorites, they are all at the same level. And I can relate myself a little bit to pretty much all of the characters. But if it's only one character, I guess for me it would be Mio.

But in reality, I'm more like the Little Tramp than anything else. A clumsy idiot who wants to look like a gentleman.

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Just for fun, I read an absolutely psychotic dream I had about 6 months ago that I wrote down.

Apparently I was staying with Pit in a 4 way cross between a storage locker(number on the outside and the way it was built with a whole bunch of other units fused to it ), a port a potty (material it was made out of and how cramped it was) , a bedroom (plastic beds on the sides), and a closet. Apparently I didn't care that much, because I went to the school grounds I was apparently on and the city I was apparently near and only went back at one point to apply deodorant and change into something that was warmer and not pyjamas. Yeah. And something about buying poop and a science museum under the ground and clay being expensive.

I love my subconscious.
So you have a dream journal, too?
I've been writing dreams down since last May.

----

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Only when they really wow me, and they're kind of mixed in with normal barely updated journal stuff and emo rants.
I don't actually remember my dreams that often, but when I do it's absolutely bonkers.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
So you have a dream journal, too?
I've been writing dreams down since last May.

----
I will make one and call it Dimensional scream dreams:pikachu:
Guys it possible i could become Joseph Mango Marquez Jr's M2K! (He is 2) Just like how M2k is my M2K.:troll:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

So I apparently missed everything when finishing up Huniep- I-I mean playing smash. Yeah...

...Anyway, yeah, this whole sepia thing is/was incredibly weird. Even knowing why.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Who agrees than Nesses Smash 4 design is better than his Brawl/Melee design?
I sure do because he's more taller, less fatter and has a (In my opinion) better voice.
Which is why the Ness, and Jigglypuff leak image is fake, because they had their brawl designs instead of their smash 4 designs.
Edit: Also his shirt is a little bit different with the bar colors on his t-shirt being bigger, with less lines.

Last edited:

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
*Goes online on Smash 3DS* *Connecting server for 30 seconds and then reading sd caed for 60 for 1 replay* Sometimes I wonder if I really like 1.0.5

D

Deleted member

I sure do because he's more taller, less fatter and has a (In my opinion) better voice.
Which is why the Ness, and Jigglypuff leak image is fake, because they had their brawl designs instead of their smash 4 designs.
Eh, of course I'd prefer the current, modern design. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I never really noticed a difference outside the jet-black eyes this time.

:231:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Cloyster has OP Defense

Anyway, what I missed?

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
nm social thread being the social thread
Bah. Figured. Seems more chill than usual though.

I am so bored right now. I just obtained all the new stuff from the recent Terraria update, and now I'm debating on either replaying Half-Life or just stare at the ceiling for remainder of the day until I slip slowly into madness.

Or play Skyrim. Mmm....

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
K, I added your friend code. :]
Good games man! I think that you were pretty good but I think you really need to read your opponent a bit more often. I noticed you got hit by stuff I kept doing often that some people would have dodged. And sorry about the lag in some of the matches. Sometimes my internet is good and other days it's weird.

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
Bah. Figured. Seems more chill than usual though.

I am so bored right now. I just obtained all the new stuff from the recent Terraria update, and now I'm debating on either replaying Half-Life or just stare at the ceiling for remainder of the day until I slip slowly into madness.

Or play Skyrim. Mmm....
Dude! the new terraria update is out? I still need to finish off my first world.

Edit: Sorry about the double post

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Bored .... im watching MVG league.
Lucario Celebration.gif
Probably going to search for more gifs...

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
For pure curiosity, what editing program you use?
I use Photoshop CS6 on a Wacom 21UX tablet. I'm just a hobbyist, so I'm not actually that good despite having some really nice gear.

Honestly, the 21UX is so well-built it's outlasted anything else I've ever bought. I've had it for like 6+ years and have never had the slightest problem with it, where I've had to replace multiple other monitors in that time. Currently I have a 3 monitor setup.

Rinkario

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rinkario253
3DS FC
3780-9024-1899
For the console, it is. Grants the Frost Moon event.

Dunno what hubbub is about it. It's not that hard to beat.
View attachment 40756
Oh I was thinking about the PC version. I don't understand why I bought the console version honestly. I did have fun with the console version though since I could actually play with my cousin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom