• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I use Photoshop CS6 on a Wacom 21UX tablet. I'm just a hobbyist, so I'm not actually that good despite having some really nice gear.

Honestly, the 21UX is so well-built it's outlasted anything else I've ever bought. I've had it for like 6+ years and have never had the slightest problem with it, where I've had to replace multiple other monitors in that time. Currently I have a 3 monitor setup.
I have Photohop CS6 as well, but if I ever want to draw stuff in it (or in Paint Tool SAI), I use my Bamboo Capture tablet. I'm never upgrading to CC. #CS6MasterRace

Anybody want to play on 3DS?

:231:
I would.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well, I've hit the obvious point of my boredom.

Maybe I should Smash with someone on here.

Fair warning about a few things, though.

> I only have the 3DS version right now
> I'm so bad at it Lv 9's give me severe trouble and only people on FG with enough tells to be a 90's platformer boss lose to me
>Any lewd jokes or things that would result in a modding here are NOT OK
> I'm still in the habit of move spamming and am out of practice

If anyone can promise me that everything sent to my system is clean and will stay clean and work with the other stuff, I might look up my FC and go a few rounds.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I use Photoshop CS6 on a Wacom 21UX tablet. I'm just a hobbyist, so I'm not actually that good despite having some really nice gear.

Honestly, the 21UX is so well-built it's outlasted anything else I've ever bought. I've had it for like 6+ years and have never had the slightest problem with it, where I've had to replace multiple other monitors in that time. Currently I have a 3 monitor setup.
A really nice gear indeed, and you're good, dat Kusanagi avi is great, I tried to find the effect of the Hylian image with no sucess with Pixlr (a freeware online photoshop with decent stuff)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, I've hit the obvious point of my boredom.

Maybe I should Smash with someone on here.

Fair warning about a few things, though.

> I only have the 3DS version right now
> I'm so bad at it Lv 9's give me severe trouble and only people on FG with enough tells to be a 90's platformer boss lose to me
>Any lewd jokes or things that would result in a modding here are NOT OK
> I'm still in the habit of move spamming and am out of practice

If anyone can promise me that everything sent to my system is clean and will stay clean and work with the other stuff, I might look up my FC and go a few rounds.
Want to go against me?

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
A really nice gear indeed, and you're good, dat Kusanagi avi is great, I tried to find the effect of the Hylian image with no sucess with Pixlr (a freeware online photoshop with decent stuff)
I made a post in the PM social thread about my whole process of making the Kasanagi avi, actually, if you're curious.

I have Photohop CS6 as well, but if I ever want to draw stuff in it (or in Paint Tool SAI), I use my Bamboo Capture tablet. I'm never upgrading to CC. #CS6MasterRace
CS6 is MUCH better, just by virtue of only having to pay once. Subscription only sucks.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Ya know, something that would improve pokemon games would be to use the anime's concept of the pokemon league. It is just so much better and the idea of a giant tournament with the winner facing the Elite four actually makes it actually seem like you are not the only person getting badges!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Maaaaaayyybe. I don't really learn anything from being 2-stocked and I was under the impression you were pretty good,
but if you meet my decency demands, I suppose it can't hurt.

I underslept the past couple. . . months looking here and G-Faqs, so I'm even suckier, but here you go:

1461-7464-1707

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Maaaaaayyybe. I don't really learn anything from being 2-stocked and I was under the impression you were pretty good,
but if you meet my decency demands, I suppose it can't hurt.

I underslept the past couple. . . months looking here and G-Faqs, so I'm even suckier, but here you go:

1461-7464-1707
I've added you.

I'll be hosting.

My FC is below my avatar, on my personal info.

Binary Clone

Easy Money since 1994
Premium
I found that post about my process here if anyone is interested.

Ya know, something that would improve pokemon games would be to use the anime's concept of the pokemon league. It is just so much better and the idea of a giant tournament with the winner facing the Elite four actually makes it actually seem like you are not the only person getting badges!
That'd definitely be nice. The games are feeling more and more dated. A lot of things feel like they're only there because legacy reasons, like the pokemon cries.

Soul.

>SEGA and their emphasis on mobile / PC gaming
>Sonic will still be on consoles

lmao so much for "Sonic won't be in Smash after this!"

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
@Flight
Good Games. Those were fun. :p I'll be off, as it's getting late.

I wish I had better internet though. :(

:231:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't clearly remember, but I think @ KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms once had an avi of the white girl that appears there.
Late response, but:

You're probably thinking of one of my friends (ZeldaMaster_1 to be specific) I've never had a RWBY avatar. I have watched RWBY though, it's a good show, it is. I'm trying to get caught up with it currently.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
That fonts good, At least it isn't ridiculously huge
It can be any size since it's an actual font I have on my computer now, the only downside is it being all caps, but Rayman 2.

I used it for titles in my thread so different sections can be found easier. It's so tidy in there now.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
That was. . . suprisingly close.

Gimme a sec for my heart to stop racing. . .

D

Deleted member

CS6 is MUCH better, just by virtue of only having to pay once. Subscription only sucks.
Amen. I do not want to pay for software a month, or more, even if it's a better deal than a perpetual license deal, (which CS6 has, that is paying once), for some.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Or like in the manga... I want nintendo too make Pokemon based off of the manga and show..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom