• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I was ridiculously obsessed with Touhou upto a month ago. Then Nichijou displaced it.

I still enjoy the instrumental remixes though.

:231:

I approve this. Although, Touhou is also great.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
They aren't anywhere near crisis, yet. They still own one of the most iconic IPs in videogaming, and with other properties they own like Football Manager and Persona (or Atlus as a whole) doing well, amongst others, I think people are overreacting.
Well, they have been firing a lot of their workers ever since Sonic 2006 was a big flop, and it's starting to happen again, so it's probably getting to that point. I'm not saying they're at their worst, I'm just saying that they might be sooner or later.

In other news, I'm still kinda tired of waiting for Baseball season to start up.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's a thing. Advertising 101. This is how it's done.

Parks and Recs is a good show

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Anyone want to play Smash on the 3ds... my morning started off crappy :088: so yeah if you say yes we can play customs all items all stages....

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I don't know. He's is edgy after all.
So what? I've seen edgier avatars before.

Take AlphaZealot for example. He owns the entire website, and he got himself a Conker avatar. The game conker comes from is in no way child friendly, while Shadow does have rated E games he's playable in.

It's amazing how you can't grasp simplicity...
It's honestly that I can't tell whether or not certain people are being serious or if they're joking, such as you, my dad, and sometimes even Miyamoto.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I hope my avatar doesn't get Hylian-ed.......
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ EMBRACE THE MADNESS. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Take AlphaZealot for example. He owns the entire website, and he got himself a Conker avatar. The game conker comes from is in no way child friendly, while Shadow does have rated E games he's playable in.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Sure, he may be the hero Smashboards deserves. But he's not the one it needs right now.

D

Deleted member

Conker isn't ow the edge though.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It's honestly that I can't tell whether or not certain people are being serious or if they're joking, such as you, my dad, and sometimes even Miyamoto.
Hmm... I see. I see it now.

You're too green.

You have yet to ripen before you understand certain subtleties and intricacies in the words written and spoken by mankind.

I'm keeping that for future reference now
You're welcome!

I think the saying "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" fits you 100%
Hear, hear! :smirk:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here's a thing. Advertising 101. This is how it's done.

Parks and Recs is a good show
I know what I'm gonna be putting in my body tomorrow before work.

Healthy food, because I'm a nerd

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Don't worry, everyone. Hylian switched back to his old avatar, and so have I.
All is right in the world.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

You always seeming to have trouble getting jokes... You should look up some websites to help you laugh more, like TV Tropes.

:231:

D

Deleted member

It's amazing how you can't grasp simplicity...
Rule #1: The user shouldn't beg for the moderator position.
Rule #2: The staff always discusses that stuff, right?
Rule #3: The selection will be unexpected.
Rule #4: You're stayin' alive.
Rule #5: And you're done!

TL;DR you're correct. :troll:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
There's a thing that always makes me laugh a bit on FG. People there don't know what "edgeguard" means. They either wait patiently that you come back to the stage or always do the same "edgeguarding". But when they get edgeguarded, suddenly, they don't know what to do. How many times have I seen the same guys dying over and over by getting edgeguarded by Luigi or Doc.

Edgeguarding iz 2 hard, plz remuve it Sack-U-Ray.

I'm prepared for if it does.
tumblr_mejryyzIcq1rtgwjbo1_250.gif

So no one wants to play smash on the 3ds?
Sure, why not. I'm gonna add you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom