• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I see, I really need to visit those countries and then the rest of Europe. How would you describe the cultures of both countries? In Puerto Rico, the culture and our society are effectively sick. I want to learn of others for this reason, history does play a role in this as well.
Overall, we are a lot like most Western countries, so don't expect a society very different from the Americas, which is fairly justifiable by the fact the American continent was once massively colonized by Europeans. The predominant religion is Catholic Christian (though I am atheist) and there are a lot of festivities often related to religion that vary between places, even within regions of each country. Christmas and Easter are both celebrated as well.

The food is one of the highlights of both countries. Seriously, this can't be stressed enough.

There are unique musical genres, such as flamenco in Spain or fado in Portugal. Both are worth a listen and are very different too. They both make heavy use of guitar, so they sound really great.

Pretty much every major city will have historical places worth seeing and this applies to most of Europe. You may find monuments dating back to medieval times, Muslim times, Roman times and even older. I could list a lot of places to go, but there are so many of them, each with their unique things to see.

The peninsula has two of the oldest universities of the world in the cities of Salamanca in Spain and Coimbra in Portugal. I've visited both places and I'm actually studying in the latter, so I pretty much live there nowadays.

There's a lot to say about the peninsula, let alone the entire European continent. You never really run out of places to know about. I've visited a ton of places in both Portugal and Spain and there are still places I've yet to visit, though I have been to almost every major Portuguese region and city.

I've been to a ton of European countries and I've yet to know even half of the continent. You never really run out of places to learn about and a lot of cities have been around since many centuries ago, so they hold a lot of history.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Man, the homerun bat, quick swinger and 10 second immunity tactic on Crazy Orders works a treat.
I use the same set lmao
Well actually I use auto healer instead of 10 second immunity
I just stand and swing, and the CPU is stupid enough to walk into it
That tactic has gotten me to round 21
How high have you gotten? lel

D

Deleted member

SAT practice is going decently well. I'm totally screwed for the essay though, unless I get something I can relate to Crusade.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I've never seen a chat so decided to release something since... Flareon? Even I want to kill the Mr. Mime no matter what
The Bloodthirst is real :sheep:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
1. Do you like my new Profile pic?:mewtwomelee:
2. I am trying to put Gifs in an file on my USB and when i try to open them they always require me to open it with Internet explorer or other crap...So how do i just view them?
3.Hi!

D

Deleted member

...and I just realized that I'm stuck with this avatar for another week because my avatar collection isn't even on this computer. Great.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Y'know, some of my older avatars might actually be backed up there. Let's see what I've got:

Alright then...
Why that Photoshopped Little Mac has Mega Man's name?
Man; those leakers are bad at their job

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
...I uh... need help. I try to open up my gifs file and i have to change what to open it with.... What do i open it with?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
...I uh... need help. I try to open up my gifs file and i have to change what to open it with.... What do i open it with?
Right click the gif you want to open, instead of clicking open, click "open with".
After you click "open with", choose the compatible program you want to open the gif with

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It's actually the result of removing the SD Card while in the Smash Bros demo.
1- Remove SD Card while playing
2- Mega Super Saiyan Mac Unlocked
3- Data in the SD corrupted
4- ???
5- PROFIT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom