• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Machamp, Magneton, Crobat, Azelf, Swampert and Umbreon.
A funny team to use in UU. It has a good balance and is pretty well suited for the UU, wich is my favorite tier. A little frail on the physical side maybe. I'll see if I can change stuff in it later, when I'll think about it.
Machamp: Attacker
Magneton: Special Attacker / Trapper
Crobat: Stallbreaker
Azelf: Hazard user with offensive presence
Swampert: I dunno. Is the Mega Evolution allowed in UU?
Umbreon: Wall?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
That feeling when you know that areas of Portugal and Spain were historically occupied by Muslims (several centuries ago, I must say) and extremist groups want to take them... :scared:
Let's hope that doesn't happen. Let's also hope that there aren't extremists moving into the country...
That feel when 30% of people in France wants to vote for the extremists who are racist in every way possible.

This is why I'm not really proud of my country.
I think Muslims have the highest growing population in France, so chances are a lot of those immigrants share some views if that were true. Not saying they agree with everything the extremists want. I wouldn't want extremists to be elected into high positions in France...

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Machamp: Attacker
Magneton: Special Attacker / Trapper
Crobat: Stallbreaker
Azelf: Hazard user with offensive presence
Swampert: I dunno. Is the Mega Evolution allowed in UU?
Umbreon: Wall?
Machamp : Bulky attacker.
Magneton : Special Attacker.
Crobat : Stallbreaker.
Azelf : Nasty plotter.
Swamper : Not a mega. Defensive wall.
Umbreon : Wish user.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
As mentioned before, I download some Miis from Smash 3DS with hacked stats.

According to Smash Wiki, don't use such Miis in With Friends or else you'll disconnected and get banned from online for 10 minutes.

Then why does the game have no error handlers for sending hacked Miis to share but does when used online?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well, there haven't been any attacks, but it's kind of disturbing when you put these things together:
1. Region historically occupied by Muslims
2. Extremist groups wanting to "restore the caliphate" of which part of the Iberian peninsula was part of centuries ago

Yeah.
As I said, Ill pray, who knows what could happen and I would hate for another friend to to get hurts. Your killer Ganon cant die

D

Deleted member

As mentioned before, I download some Miis from Smash 3DS with hacked stats.

According to Smash Wiki, don't use such Miis in With Friends or else you'll disconnected and get banned from online for 10 minutes.

Then why does the game have no error handlers for sending hacked Miis to share but does when used online?
How can they even hack the game at this point? I don't get it lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I think Muslims have the highest growing population in France, so chances are a lot of those immigrants share some views if that were true. Not saying they agree with everything the extremists want. I wouldn't want extremists to be elected into high positions in France...
It's mostly political stuff. Basically, the french population is pretty much fed up by both sides (left and right), and since the only real political party outside of them is the extremists (from the right), a lot of people are voting for them. Add the fact that there's more racisms in the country, the terrorist attack and you got the extremists having more and more power.

Exile seems like a good option afterall.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
As I said, Ill pray, who knows what could happen and I would hate for another friend to to get hurts. Your killer Ganon cant die
Fortunately, things have been peaceful in this country for a long while, but the thought that there's a possibility of conflict is a bit disturbing.

I mean, in the last century Portugal only fought in two wars (World War I and the Portuguese Colonial War), but neither happened inside the country's borders.

We also have a low criminality rate and such, so I kind of feel safe in this place. Extremist parties don't have much influence either and are generally frowned upon as well.

Perhaps, I'm being paranoid. So I'd rather drop the subject.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't worry ya'll, Shrek will protect us all.
There is no life. There is only Shrek.

I'm pretty sure it's just modding the game save to reach its stats (like PokéGen) since the custom Miis are saved on the game save and not the game itself.
They must've used Action Replay Power Saves or something of the like to make them a project reality.

That's a funny way to spell
Indeed.

Soul.

Machamp : Bulky attacker.
Magneton : Special Attacker.
Crobat : Stallbreaker.
Azelf : Nasty plotter.
Swamper : Not a mega. Defensive wall.
Umbreon : Wish user.
I always think Azelf is a Stealth Rock user with Fire Blast or Explosion. Guess I was wrong.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Imagine Shrek with a cockney accent.
NO
Imagine Shrek with an AUSTRALIAN accent.

"What r u doin' in mah swamp, m8?"
"Ogres have layez, crickey."

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Well, there haven't been any attacks, but it's kind of disturbing when you put these things together:
1. Region historically occupied by Muslims
2. Extremist groups wanting to "restore the caliphate" of which part of the Iberian peninsula was part of centuries ago

Yeah.

You're of Iberian descent? Cool.

Spanish, Portuguese or both?

I know about the peninsula's history. We are taught that in history classes and there are a lot of remnants from that era. And yeah, I agree that people should be more accepting of each other.
Yes, both. I want to learn if there was a mix of cultures during that era and in the years that passed. I know there has to be since the Spanish language has words derived from Arabic I believe. I was taught about Iberian history, mostly Spanish, as well since my ancestors ended up settling in Puerto Rico.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh it's fine. Besides, nothing escapes the Internet's wrath.
At least el Bombito is better than Julion Alvarez or El Komander (two popular musical viruses in my country), so the last two deserve all the Internet Wrath

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Yes, both. I want to learn if there was a mix of cultures during that era and in the years that passed. I know there has to be since the Spanish language has words derived from Arabic I believe. I was taught about Iberian history, mostly Spanish, as well since my ancestors ended up settling in Puerto Rico.
In the Iberian caliphate (the Al-Andalus, where the name of the Andalucia region in Spain comes from), there were significant communities of Christian and Jews, actually.

Both Portuguese and Spanish languages have words of Arabic origin. The southernmost region of Portugal is called Algarve, which is where I am from. The name derives from the Arabic word Al-Gharb, meaning "the West". Most of those words start with "Al", so they're easy to spot.

Granada and Cordoba are both Spanish cities with noticeable Muslim influence in the older parts of the cities. Both are located in the Andalucia region in southern Spain. Because southern Spain was occupied for longer, the influence is bigger over there.

I think you'd like being here. There are a ton of places to know and I've been to several of them, both Spain and Portugal, so feel free to ask me something in particular if you're curious.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Imagine Shrek with a cockney accent.
NO
Imagine Shrek with an AUSTRALIAN accent.

"What r u doin' in mah swamp, m8?"
"Ogres have layez, crickey."
You do know Chris Farley was the original choice to voice Shrek before his death.

I'm kinda glad Mike Myers did it instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom