• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*goes back onto PS3 and types with the Dualshock remote with one hand while eating Crab Rangoon with the other*
YAY, a page I can load!

When I was little I used to call it Crab Brain Goon. XD

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
In the Iberian caliphate (the Al-Andalus, where the name of the Andalucia region in Spain comes from), there were significant communities of Christian and Jews, actually.

Both Portuguese and Spanish languages have words of Arabic origin. The southernmost region of Portugal is called Algarve, which is where I am from. The name derives from the Arabic word Al-Gharb, meaning "the West". Most of those words start with "Al", so they're easy to spot.

Granada and Cordoba are both Spanish cities with noticeable Muslim influence in the older parts of the cities. Both are located in the Andalucia region in southern Spain. Because southern Spain was occupied for longer, the influence is bigger over there.

I think you'd like being here. There are a ton of places to know and I've been to several of them, both Spain and Portugal, so feel free to ask me something in particular if you're curious.
I see, I really need to visit those countries and then the rest of Europe. How would you describe the cultures of both countries? In Puerto Rico, the culture and our society are effectively sick. I want to learn of others for this reason, history does play a role in this as well.

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
I feel like this new generation of actors/actresses pale in comparison to the last. There's very few younger actors that blow me away by their performance. Leonardo DiCaprio is the only one that comes to mind at the moment.
The day Harrison Ford dies, or Sean Connery... very sad days.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
This music is from heaven. Seriously, this is excellent.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A Lv. 76 Flareon completely destroyed our Lv. 94 Parasect, the chat really got scared by that lol

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Ok so... Fast Lane is a good song to play Mario Kart 8 to
@ Ffamran Ffamran
There's Lights Out too which is more for fighting games. NSFW because of lyrics. :p

The OST has awesome tracks that could be applied anywhere. So, Over in a Flash, Here We Go, and We Play works for racing games and other competitive games. Laughin' at U is pretty much explanatory; it's pretty much the theme song of For Glory spammers, tryhards, and other scrubby varieties of For Glory players. :p

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
This guy himself is one handsome devil. I would love to see a game based on his old defense attorney carrier.
But we first need a game based on Detective Gumshoe.
I was going to post something else, but this.

Just... THIS.

10/10 would buy immediately after buying a Team Chaotix spinoff game.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
In remembrance of Leonard Nimoy, here's a scene from the 1986 Transformers movie that a character he voiced, Galvatron, had.

In this scene, Starscream thinking Megatron is dead tries to take over the Decepticons, just watch what Nimoy's character does to him.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
In remembrance of Leonard Nimoy, here's a scene from the 1986 Transformers movie that a character he voiced, Galvatron, had.

In this scene, Starscream thinking Megatron is dead tries to take over the Decepticons, just watch what Nimoy's character does to him.

Is Galvatron gold and white or blue and black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom