• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Really?
*Enters Code*
Nice name you've got there.
I'm using a different system than I would normally use. This one had no Miis on it until I created one, and to make things go faster, I used the default Mii named "G."

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OOOOOH MY GOD. WHY.. Oh..oh my Ooooh thats where that Mother brain came from oh lawd
:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:
I am so glad I bothered looking for that.

It's part of a playlist, too.

33 episodes ~<3

You know this show would be better if I wasnt chessy and had the actual legit Nintendo designs and characters
That's what I think, too! It would be excellent if DiC didn't "work their magic".

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Dragon ball xenoverse is fun! Strict as hell though for customization, if you want all the good stuff you have to wait halfway through the game or so.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just found out (:079:) about the Dress stuff so, Im just going to run the joke into the ground now

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Watch this.

Why?

Candygram.:troll:

@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo :woman:
OOOOOH MY GOD. WHY.. Oh..oh my Ooooh thats where that Mother brain came from oh lawd

You know this show would be better if I wasnt chessy and had the actual legit Nintendo designs and characters
Motha Brain is gonna git you, little princess! :troll:

I'd say the show is a bit more "bad" in comparison to the DiC Super Mario Bros. Cartoons since everything's uglier than their original designs. For example, King Hippo has quite the man boobs compared to his old design and let's not forget Audrey 2 Mother Brain.

Morbi

Scavenger
Dragon ball xenoverse is fun! Strict as hell though for customization, if you want all the good stuff you have to wait halfway through the game or so.
I was wondering about that. I do not have the game, but it seems like a lot of the options are reused assets like Yamcha's hair or Piccolo's uniform, etc. However, I usually enjoy Dragon Ball Z games. I will probably wait to buy it used.

I was thinking about creating a "Buu" character, but you can only use the Majin Buu body-type which is slightly disappointing. Now I have to make a Majin Bae character instead. :troll:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
And now for something totally different!

Don't worry, I got the scene!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
If anyone is still on the fence about the video I posted, watch it.

Your eyes and ears may take a few hours to forgive you, but your mind will thank you 5ever.:woman:

:4pit::4megaman::4pit::4megaman::4pit::4megaman::4pit::4megaman::awesome:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Now that HunterNinjaWolfieReaperPirateXVII changed his name I feel more jelly of people with premium :136:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If anyone is still on the fence about the video I posted, watch it.

Your eyes and ears may take a few hours to forgive you, but your mind will thank you 5ever.:woman:

:4pit::4megaman::4pit::4megaman::4pit::4megaman::4pit::4megaman::awesome:
Captain N for Smash 5 anyone? Come on, we all know the fans are gonna love his appearance in the game. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom