• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Perhaps, people do not know the true meaning of a "gamer" these days and think graphics make a game instead of the gameplay.
Yeah because realistic graphics are the best thing ever made instead of fun and stuff. Nope. They're completely right.
rofl

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Screw Sony and Microsoft. Nintendo is love and life, I don't care about better graphics and brand, that's just your generic "gamer".
If someone doesn't know what a Wii U is then lol
That's the spirit, those Sony Ponies and Xbots are the ones who had been belittling us for years just because of the Wii's focus on casuals and Wii U's abysmal audience. In the end, it was Nintendo who had been giving us quality gaming since the 80's and they will always be considered the king of gaming in our hearts. Like the guy behind "Genesis does what Nintendon't" said, Nintendo shouldn't give up and they are doing a pretty damn good job at what they do.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's the spirit, those Sony Ponies and Xbots are the ones who had been belittling us for years just because of the Wii's focus on casuals and Wii U's abysmal audience. In the end, it was Nintendo who had been giving us quality gaming since the 80's and they will always be considered the king of gaming in our hearts. Like the guy behind "Genesis does what Nintendon't" said, Nintendo shouldn't give up and they are doing pretty damn good job at what they do.
You know what's funny? I owned an Xbox 360 and PSP and got some games for them, and I instantly regretted those purchases. If I had Nintendo plaftorms instead (which I do), I wouldn't, because obviously, there's some actual games for me to play. The shots have been fired. :troll:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So my wife showed me these. I am not a very emotional person and keep them in check usually but I actually cried a bit. They are pretty touching. They were made by a Japanese comedian but there isn't much Japanese in it so you don't have to worry about not understanding.

Just in case you didn't understand the last one....
For those unsure to what is happening, the guy is caught feeling up a women on a train but is actually innocent. As a result, the entire neighborhood and community ostracizes his family for his apparent "wrong doing" despite him being innocent. He contemplates suicide but doesn't. He ends having to quit his job and takes up work at construction company. He is then tried and found guilty and sentenced to prison as a way to save face for his family.

Last edited:

Soul.

We should all have avatars facing left or right. :troll:
That's the spirit, those Sony Ponies and Xbots are the ones who had been belittling us for years just because of the Wii's focus on casuals and Wii U's abysmal audience. In the end, it was Nintendo who had been giving us quality gaming since the 80's and they will always be considered the king of gaming in our hearts. Like the guy behind "Genesis does what Nintendon't" said, Nintendo shouldn't give up and they are doing pretty damn good job at what they do.
Indeed. Nobody cares about what they say, their insults to Nintendo stuff are nothing.

Soul.

I can't find a Pikachu image facing left or right.
what am i even doing lmfao
inb4 use the Sylveon

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
So my wife showed me these. I am not a very emotional person and keep them in check usually but I actually cried a bit. They are pretty touching. They were made by a Japanese comedian but there isn't much Japanese in it so you don't have to worry about not understanding.

Just in case you didn't understand the last one....
For those unsure to what is happening, the guy is caught feeling up a women on a train but is actually innocent. As a result, the entire neighborhood and community ostracizes his family for his apparent "wrong doing" despite him being innocent. He contemplates suicide but doesn't. He ends having to quit his job and takes up work at construction company. He is then tried and found guilty and sentenced to prison as a way to save face for his family.
Man... so many feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom