• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
At least I put to use my photoshop skillz for this avi

_gold_

Smash Master
8 days till I can change my username.
Ladies and gentlemen, mark it on your calendars.

_gold_

Smash Master
With space jams and all that shining light.
rofl
This is a tad random, but first off, I think it's impossible to tag you with your username. Soz. I tried.
Secondly, it's obvious your a fan of Pikachu. Question. Which is better? Classic, overweight, beast-mode Pikachu... or modern, fit, weaker Pikachu? I think the answer is clear:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
GGs @Kermit the Ninja
I played you with every single one of my mains at least once, and they were all fun
Also, just to clarify, I stopped taking the matches seriously after Sonic vs. Dr. Mario. (And there weren't many after that)

What was up with that anyway?
SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED SONIC SHPEED
Someone should call Shadow up for some CHAOS CONTROL! :yeahboi:
Hi there.

Last edited:

Soul.

This is a tad random, but first off, I think it's impossible to tag you with your username. Soz. I tried.
Secondly, it's obvious your a fan of Pikachu. Question. Which is better? Classic, overweight, beast-mode Pikachu... or modern, fit, weaker Pikachu? I think the answer is clear:

Every Pikachu is Pikachu so technically it's a win win thing for every1
I would be ok if PMS and S4S combined.
if I understand correctly, would that mean combining both Project M and Smash 4's social threads into one?

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
So did you see the new Shulk trailer?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Someone asked what's going on? Well not much NOW, but I gave Alpaca a new view on life a few pages ago. . .

D

Deleted member

I now have 8,000 posts. 2,000 left (for real). And nothing big will happen after that. No tags as they're so 3.0 as I've stated before. :troll:

We all livin' in the city for boredom.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I tried to add more sepia to my avi.
I failed miserably

_gold_

Smash Master
My next avatar screams irony at best. I say I hate the GCN controller and

what is love

ayy lmoa
That's funny. He's holding an orange GC controller. I just bought an orange GC controller on Ebay just a minute ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom