• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Only premium members can change usernames right?
Yes.....but why would I chnage mine?

I use this one everywhere....

And I already had reasons to use it.

Altough, I'll admit one thing about my username that I honestly don't bother much, it's not English friendly. Which is kinda weird because it's actually not even hard to pronounce correctly even for native English speaker.

I learned this because when I was chatting with speedrunners on their stream, they mostly tried to say "AAAAldelaro, not sure if I pronounce this right" and the thing is, it IS the right way to pronounce it.

I mean it's just a-al-dee-laa-rro and I put additional letter for you English people.

But this way is right too in English: a-al-de-la-ro Pure and simple, it does difer from French pronounciation, but for English, it's close enough.

idk, but does anyone wondered this? I felt weird when speedrunners didn't know how to pronounce my name while they get it first try :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I want to sub now, but...
#TacolandProblemsAgain

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
IsmaR's username is red now. I guess stealth mod isn't a thing anymore...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well Im off to bed but Ill say this.

About that dress, Its ****ing ugly and gauty and the girl should feel bad but she is probably soaking up the fame like a attention ***** sponge. Links TUNIC looks more tasteful to me, no, it is more tasteful to me

Also Tumblr is stupid, just though I would remind you all

and with that, I'm off to bed

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Well Im off to bed but Ill say this.

About that dress, Its ****ing ugly and gauty and the girl should feel bad but she is probably soaking up the fame like a attention ***** sponge. Links TUNIC looks more tasteful to me, no, it is more tasteful to me

Also Tumblr is stupid, just though I would remind you all

and with that, I'm off to bed
Wait what?

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I wish the lucario boards was more populated, so many empty moments. Not enough lucarios on this site.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I wish the lucario boards was more populated, so many empty moments. Not enough lucarios on this site.
Smash has expanded quite a bit so not every Lucario is here.

I miss the days when it was because I hate/don't care for the Facebook groups.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Some ugly Gold and white dress that became a meme for..... some reason?

It started on tumblr with, I think, people saying " that isnt Gold and white, its black and blue" Then bam.
Except I tested it with real people who each had differing opinions on it. A lot of black and blue, a few white and gold, and some weird ones like blue and brown. Personally I thought it was blue and gold. It was also confirmed to be black and blue.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Except I tested it with real people who each had differing opinions on it. A lot of black and blue, a few white and gold, and some weird ones like blue and brown. Personally I thought it was blue and gold. It was also confirmed to be black and blue.
Where is the color "**** off and shut up"? (thats not to you btw) I could of sworn it was that color.

Really, why is this a meme? Raise your dongers is a far better meme

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The color of the dress is the one your heart says

.....actually I don't care

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My head is tired now too.

Goodnight everybody

Also a Kappa entry was added to KYM yay!

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Metroid Fusion. So good. I actually started learning how to speed run the game but stopped for some reason. I should get back to it.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh yeah I remember that saying pffft I guess I want spring to start early
Rain != Spring

**** rain. I just want warmth. I hate rain. Makes my stomach act strange.

Ah, but yes, Spring starts in March so...yay?

*continues counting the days until Summer*

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Bleh.

I've gone back up to replenish Arrows/Knives/Bombs and upgrade my Pyromancy up some more (it's +8 now, btw do you know when I'll be able to get more Pyromancy next?). Then went back to blighttown, got to the second Bonfire. Then from that Bonfire I went to the left and came up some kind of giant rotating wheel. Well, I went up and up only to find myself in a place with a lot of the dart monsters and red wolves. Got like 2 of the dart monsters killed before I messed up and feel down to where the dogs were and get roasted to death. Alright fine.

I go back to the rotating whell. This time when I try to get off I somehow mess-up and fall to my death. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Try again. get back to the same area finish the rest of the dart monsters off then take down the dogs one by one. Found a Fire Keeper's Soul, need to keep on to that. I then go up some more and found a chest with a key (to New Londo Ruins, whatever that is) and tunnel. Decide not to go to the tunnel yet. Go back down to that tree branch and walk to the other side. Explore this side some. Get some kind of cool looking red armor that I have every intention of switching too when I leave Blighttown, Pyromancer armor too useful here with its high poison resistance. Found another chest with some kind of spell. Couldn't find anything else. Go back to the branch so I can start exploring the swamp area with those goddamn Mosquitoes more but for some couldn't walk back across it and some kind of invisible wall pushed me off to my death. GJSDAHTJJKKUKJYWJM<YUL<ILARY.

I needed a break after that.
Okay, making progress, dude. Couple things though:

- That tunnel next to the "Key to New Londo Ruins" is actually really important; it is a two minute run from Blighttown to Firelink Shrine. You go through the tunnel and into the Valley of Drakes, then a door on a left you unlock leads to the beginning of New Londo Ruins, then an elevator goes up to Firelink Shrine. Make sure you pull the lever next to the elevator and don't fall down the shaft though; it's very easy to do.

- Second, that other tunnel with the dogs and the snipers = pure bull****. I hate that area so goddamn much. I commend you for actually getting the Firekeeper Soul, though. That is worth dying for imo.

- Third, that branch is also bull****. I've walked off of it too, the right side of it less awkward. Luckily there's not muich treasure to get over there, the Crimson armor set you got and the Remedy spell is pretty much it. If you have points into Attunement or Int you should attune Remedy since it cures poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom