• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
DipS***Phil is doing a Majora's Mask 3D playthrough. Let us say some words in remembrance: You were too young to go. A beautiful and vibrant soul just ripped from us way too young. I feel what everybody feels: devastation. Majora's Mask will stay in my heart forever. Rest In Piece Majora's Mask. We love you.

Gone too soon.
Majora's Mask
2000-2015

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Lucina seems like she'd be easier to draw, less lacy cloth and such. But she's probably going to be the last one I draw, if I even succeed in finishing more than just the one.

Well there was that one time you destroyed my Pokemon, but I never could bother with breeding or anything.
I don't remember doing that. D: Maybe my memory's broken, but meh... The light is still beautiful. :4palutena:

D

Deleted member

I don't have a particular style, so my stuff always comes out different. I do try to make them resemble certain styles, though, but for these, I'm trying to keep it a general "Smash" style. Other elements do seep in, though. Just go with the flow.
I see. I sometimes get lazy and do characters in my own style, for some reason.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I checked my figure distributor and they doesn't have Sailor Jupiter and Mars Figuarts in stock... only Mercury and Venus
Welp
:sadsheep:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I have a couple ideas for webcomics. My only issues are the lack of tools like a computer and motivation for concept art. Granted, they're fanfiction type comics, but hell, gotta start somewhere, right?

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Depending on witch character you want ill see who i can get. There are also character a and character b together in a wall paper.
Yhe A and B wall papers are :falco::fox:, :wolf::ganondorf:,:sheik::sheilda:, :ness2::lucas:, :wario::warioc:. The specials ones are Sonic Boom Sonic, Super Sonic, Armor Mewtwo, And Wario Man.
I was hoping for any of these characters:
:bowser2::charizard::ike::ivysaur::mario2::peach::pt::squirtle::sonic::zerosuitsamus:
Superpower works for Steel-types. You're going to spam Waterfall anyway so the other moves are filler.
True, I just can't decide on the last one. Normally, I'd go with Superpower but Dark types received a decent buff.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
DipS***Phil is doing a Majora's Mask 3D playthrough. Let us say some words in remembrance: You were too young to go. A beautiful and vibrant soul just ripped from us way too young. I feel what everybody feels: devastation. Majora's Mask will stay in my heart forever. Rest In Piece Majora's Mask. We love you.

Gone too soon.
Majora's Mask
2000-2015

I only watched one of DarksidePhil video and it gave me a headache, he is so ****ing annoying that I want to punch him in the face.
So anyway if anyone looking for a great tool that is not photoshop, try Clip studio paint Pro, it like $60 and you can do a lot of manga things with it.

D

Deleted member

I only watched one of DarksidePhil video and it gave me a headache, he is so ****ing annoying that I want to punch him in the face.
So anyway if anyone looking for a great tool that is not photoshop, try Clip studio paint Pro, it like $60 and you can do a lot of manga things with it.
Photoshop lags a lot when you're drawing something (might be because my computer isn't the fastest in the world), so that's why I use SAI, however, other options would be nice, like the application you mentioned.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
WELP.
I'm off to bed.
Here's some epic music, and some sad music for your day/nights:
Smell See ya later!

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Photoshop lags a lot when you're drawing something (might be because my computer isn't the fastest in the world), so that's why I use SAI, however, other options would be nice, like the application you mentioned.
I have been using Clip Studio Paint Pro for a while now, I'm really liking it. You should try it to see if you like it or not.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Okay so there's this guy in my class who I'm friends with because he plays fighting games and Smash but holy **** can he be annoying. Like when we talk about games he's cool but he keeps taking my papers and reading them without asking. He keeps taking or touching my kindle without asking. AND I'M ****ED IF I HAVE MY COMPUTER OR PHONE OUT because he will literally look over (very obviously not even subtle at all) and look at what I'm typing and on my computer he'd try to press esc to close my window (even though esc isn't how you close the browser *facepalm*)

I'm tempted to show him this serious PSA by Leighton Meester

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 knows. Ask him. :troll:
Since this was a tag, I kinda had to turn off ignored contents....

And I CAN provide them with dropbox, BUT considering we BOTH don't want to talk to eachother....just don't tag me again for this.

Though, if anyone insist, pm me. Because I think I had to delete the files as my dropbox took too much spaces, but I realised I could use google drive.

Just one thing however, NEVER download mp3 and call it OST. SPM has a
OST and so, it deserves respects.

HOWEVER, if you feel like paranoid, you can get a rom and rip with a program, but you need to rename all the files extensions....annoying.

Actually, for those in the Paper Mario group, I plan on giving instructions on how to rip the stuff from the games, but this is going to take a while and as I'm busy on other stuff....it might take months.

Unless....I seem to receive lots of demand....though, I'll do it eventually both cases.

But I didn't searched....maybe flac could exist somewhere?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Didn't see it. I was busy...playing Dark Souls.

Anyway, nope! They spawn forever! ****ing mosquitos suck, huh? Welcome to Blighttown.
The only thing I can suggest is to just try to ignore them and only kill them when they get too close to you. A lot of the enemies in Blighttown are slow movers, so if you are getting assailed by wasps you can always just run away, and either kill the mosquitoes away from other enemies, or just ignore them.
Have you found the second bonfire in Blighttown yet? You need to get to that. It's so much easier to operate out of. You have a straight shot for the boss, and there's a lot of stuff to find.
If you haven't found it, once you reach the swamp the second time, follow the right wall to a huge sewer-like tunnel. It's right inside there. It's also safe in there, especially if you sprint to the end of the tunnel.
Bleh.

I've gone back up to replenish Arrows/Knives/Bombs and upgrade my Pyromancy up some more (it's +8 now, btw do you know when I'll be able to get more Pyromancy next?). Then went back to blighttown, got to the second Bonfire. Then from that Bonfire I went to the left and came up some kind of giant rotating wheel. Well, I went up and up only to find myself in a place with a lot of the dart monsters and red wolves. Got like 2 of the dart monsters killed before I messed up and feel down to where the dogs were and get roasted to death. Alright fine.

I go back to the rotating whell. This time when I try to get off I somehow mess-up and fall to my death. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Try again. get back to the same area finish the rest of the dart monsters off then take down the dogs one by one. Found a Fire Keeper's Soul, need to keep on to that. I then go up some more and found a chest with a key (to New Londo Ruins, whatever that is) and tunnel. Decide not to go to the tunnel yet. Go back down to that tree branch and walk to the other side. Explore this side some. Get some kind of cool looking red armor that I have every intention of switching too when I leave Blighttown, Pyromancer armor too useful here with its high poison resistance. Found another chest with some kind of spell. Couldn't find anything else. Go back to the branch so I can start exploring the swamp area with those goddamn Mosquitoes more but for some couldn't walk back across it and some kind of invisible wall pushed me off to my death. GJSDAHTJJKKUKJYWJM<YUL<ILARY.

I needed a break after that.

D

Deleted member

Only premium members can change usernames right?
Correct. Now you have the option to change the username by yourself, rather than asking an administrator to do it, but then again, that's only for Premium members. I'm never changing mine, however. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom