• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Blah! Can't buy Xenoverse just yet meanwhile a few of my friends have been streaming it and playing co op without me!

Money is a stupid human creation.
U need sumthing 4 free?

I gotchu b

/Fire emblem thieves in a shellnut

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Blame the Australian Education system. To pass high school, we only need knowledge of the first 15 numbers.
If you only know the first 15, then how did you add 16?
THAT'S TWO LIES TOO MANY RADICAL BEAM!
You don't get any internet cookies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Tonight is gonna be a looooooooooooong night. I go to work in 2 hours.
Did you see the new Jontron that came out yesterday?
You did say that it was your 6th sense to know when they came out.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That isn't bad for a Paint (or Paint.NET?) drawing. I mean, look at this EPIC drawing that I made 5 years ago!

Do my eyes deceive me, you actually created a Sonic OC in the past? Still more original than the countless other OC's in existence. :troll:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I've been having artist block for a few days now, it's annoying. The last good thing I drew was Rosalina, but now I'm starting to nitpick it. I need some sort of inspiration so I can finish Peach eventually and move on to the rest.

Morbi

Scavenger
I've been having artist block for a few days now, it's annoying. The last good thing I drew was Rosalina, but now I'm starting to nitpick it. I need some sort of inspiration so I can finish Peach eventually and move on to the rest.
How should we go about inspiring you to produce your greatest piece yet? Do you need us to do some sort of satanic chant?

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
My Main is Shulk.
And Mario.
And Kirby.
And Link.
And Pikachu.
And Lucina.
And Wario.
And Robin.
And Dr. Mario.
And Olimar.
And R.O.B.
And Dark Pit.
And Pac-Man
And Toon Link.
And Luigi.
And Mr. Game&Watch.
And Megaman
And Mii Gunner
& Knuckles
When you main as many characters as I do, it can be hard to get good with each one, but I don't really care.
Smash is still fun, as should and always will be. :)
You would get along with @Macchiato just fine. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Please, tell us what would inspire you. Human sacrifice? Bronifiying Smashboards? Catching them all?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Lmao you just won the Internet...
This make me think, I should use something like this more:

Yeah, I really need to do images work on Paper Mario. Not only it's just gorgoeus, but it's just going to boost my likes : posts ratio :)

look, I got 8 likes for just a little TTYD text....images are indeed attention grabber on internet.

I wish honestly smashboards would have a plugin to easilly share a small wav file.

Like, I want to share Paper Mario sfx which each files are wav of less than 3 seconds most of the time, but I have to get them on my drive to link it....for some reasons, people feel lazy to click on it....such weirdiness....

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
How should we go about inspiring you to produce your greatest piece yet? Do you need us to do some sort of satanic chant?
Play the Song of Healing.

With satanic chanting.
How about we tell him to tear the Rosalina picture in half?
Then tell him to draw Palutania and tear that one in half also
The Rosalina picture is currently digital since I scan and colour them on my computer.

And why on earth would I draw Palutania, I don't even know what that is, let alone ripping it in half.

Morbi

Scavenger
Hmmmmm

Im not sure if this is know but...

http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2rqzv2/mechanics_of_unlocking_custom_specials_wii_u/

It looks like there are some mechanics for get the moves instead of the equipment.
I suppose that explains why I still do not have Falco's last custom move despite acquiring every other custom day one. I would face-palm myself if there was an audience to see me face-palm myself. Alas, I am alone. Forever alone.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hm.
Who does he main?
EVERYONE. :p

I don't remember all of them, but Zelda, Wii Fit, Pikachu for a day, Palutena, Lucina, and er... yeah, I don't remember. Basically, probably like half or a third of the roster.

D

Deleted member

Do my eyes deceive me, you actually created a Sonic OC in the past? Still more original than the countless other OC's in existence. :troll:
Not really. Although that character carried some traits from :4sonic:, the design looked different compared to what you'd refer as "recolors". A guy helped me (on a meh way) on changing his design to a more modern looking version in early 2011, and oh boy, it looked exactly like Sonic. I didn't like it, but he has some skills at drawing in SAI. After that I tried changing the design to a human, then back to the old version, and so on. Ultimately I decided to drop the character and waited years to make the one I have now, which is shown as my avatar at the moment. This one might look like Dark Matter or Black Mage, but I was very well aware of that when designing him. The final design is vastly different compared to those 2. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

This make me think, I should use something like this more:

Yeah, I really need to do images work on Paper Mario. Not only it's just gorgoeus, but it's just going to boost my likes : posts ratio :)

look, I got 8 likes for just a little TTYD text....images are indeed attention grabber on internet.

I wish honestly smashboards would have a plugin to easilly share a small wav file.

Like, I want to share Paper Mario sfx which each files are wav of less than 3 seconds most of the time, but I have to get them on my drive to link it....for some reasons, people feel lazy to click on it....such weirdiness....
Perhaps they'll allow that in a future update. I dunno. Who knows.

Morbi

Scavenger
Not really. Although that character carried some traits from :4sonic:, the design looked different compared to what you'd refer as "recolors". A guy helped me (on a meh way) on changing his design to a more modern looking version in early 2011, and oh boy, it looked exactly like Sonic. I didn't like it, but he has some skills at drawing in SAI. After that I tried changing the design to a human, then back to the old version, and so on. Ultimately I decided to drop the character and waited years to make the one I have now, which is shown as my avatar at the moment. This one might look like Dark Matter or Black Mage, but I was very well aware of that when designing him. The final design is vastly different compared to those 2. :troll:
One of these days, I myself, am going to draw a Sonic OC. However, I will not use any of the colors already used by a Sonic character (sea-foam green confirmed). I will not use any animals already featured in Sonic either. And, also, I will write a background story with minimal edge and forgo naming him after myself. My reason? Just to prove that it can be done.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Play the Song of Healing.

With satanic chanting.

The Rosalina picture is currently digital since I scan and colour them on my computer.

And why on earth would I draw Palutania, I don't even know what that is, let alone ripping it in half.
Oh oops I meant Palutena but I dont care if I misspell her name tbh, I don't even like her mainly because of the fans
But Palutuna is going to end up sticking with me

D

Deleted member

I actually made it in Adobe Flash :4pacman:

View attachment 40517
And I made this in SAI! :4pacman:
That's not bad. I did this in SAI (final touches in Photoshop) a day ago, with the help of my Bamboo Capture. :troll:

One of these days, I myself, am going to draw a Sonic OC. However, I will not use any of the colors already used by a Sonic character (sea-foam green confirmed). I will not use any animals already featured in Sonic either. And, also, I will write a background story with minimal edge and forgo naming him after myself. My reason? Just to prove that it can be done.
Cool, Morbid, cool. Once you're done, you shall upload it to Sonic Fanon Wiki, your average OC donut steel's paradise.

Last edited by a moderator:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I drew my avatar in Manga Studios in like 5 minutes. Can't draw too much better than this, though.

I made a Sonic OC once, too, but in an direct act of defiance towards SOCIETY I made it an orange pangolin with a purple stripe down it's back based more off of Classic Tails' design than Sonic's.

In other news, I acknowledge that I am in a compliment fishing/intense shame cycle with my fanfic and I hope it stops soon. My fic is not beautiful, but it is not the farty Hot Topic profane cliquey mess that is most other fics currently being updated and I get complimented exactly for and only for what I try for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom