• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
For the record, if you plan on saying that I can only have one or two mains, then just leave.
Seriously, don't even bother.
I'm not saying that you can only have one or two 'mains'. I have plenty of characters I regularly play as. Just... as a copywriter/editor (that's my job) using the word 'main' to mean 'a wide array of characters' breaks my heart. Just me being a grammar enthusiast.

Speaking from a literal sense.

Wasn't having a go at you BLARGGGGG <3

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is it me, or is Sonic Runners Sonic more... "Classic" than his current form?
His quills are shorter, he's a lighter blue, but he's still Modern Sonic.
I like it. :D
He looks more like his amiibo to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Little kids (primarily boys) LOVED Cars and Cars 2 just like girls loved Frozen so its no wonder they're making a 3rd of that **** series. My little cousin always plays with all the Cars toys and he's obsessed with them so even though none of us get it, I guess young boys and girls do.

I guess Pixar realized they were being too "mature" with Toy Story 3 and decided to go back to things that pander to little kids. But that's just my assumption
It's less that and more what makes the dough. And Cars is for better or worse a major cash cow.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Is it me, or is Sonic Runners Sonic more... "Classic" than his current form?
His quills are shorter, he's a lighter blue, but he's still Modern Sonic.
I like it. :D
As long as Sonic is Sonic, I dont give a **** about how he looks, Sonic is Sonic in Sonic Boom therefor, I dont care if he looks different, plus, I like this voice more
It's less that and more what makes the dough. And Cars is for better or worse a major cash cow.
You know whats worse. us/you adults complaining about stuff we/you don't even watch.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Little kids (primarily boys) LOVED Cars and Cars 2 just like girls loved Frozen so its no wonder they're making a 3rd of that **** series. My little cousin always plays with all the Cars toys and he's obsessed with them so even though none of us get it, I guess young boys and girls do.

I guess Pixar realized they were being too "mature" with Toy Story 3 and decided to go back to things that pander to little kids. But that's just my assumption
You better buy a bunch of Buzz and Woody dolls from eBay and send that **** to your cousin! This is an intergalactic emergency!

They probably wanted money. For every Toy Story short, there are 5 Cars Toons made to sell toys. :troll:

Soul.

Griffith Sonic was dumb. Sonic Redfield is a nice change of pace.
Nothing beats Sonic Drummond though :yeahboi:

Morbi

Scavenger
As long as Sonic is Sonic, I dont give a **** about how he looks, Sonic is Sonic in Sonic Boom therefor, I dont care if he looks different, plus, I like this voice more
To me, Sonic is not Sonic because they changed Sonic from the Sonic that I once knew and cared for; therefore, even though Sonic is still Sonic, he is not really Sonic-Sonic. I still love Sonic, just not this Sonic. Sonic.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Ahh, nice. I haven't tried that out lol. Anyways, here's a test.
YAY!!!!!

Yiou're actually the only person who did one beside me :)

Now, just a thing:

The window is configured in TTYD for displaying 3 lines with nicely spaced text. Now, I already have made the text layer, you shouldn't go out of it. The reasons is because this is what happens if you put the piece of the window together form ripped files:

Now, this is true for ALL windows except some. The TEC, the yellow lined, small and system. The rest is all missing a big rectangle that is taking the same space.

You get it, it`s intentional to put the text always on that rectangle and for the inside, it's just an unified color.

So, I made the layer pixel perfect to fit the text meaning that the bubble was designed to have text only on that zone so it looks good.

Now, I did mention other bubbles, the truth is, here's an imngur album which does have the template, but you would have to manually make the text layer on the missing rectangle and colorify it to the same color as the window (use color picker).

Here: http://imgur.com/a/loNMR

The triangles are just for the thing if you want to make someone talk. However, you have to align them and link them so you can just reorder your layer list appropriately.

Like, the normal one is the only one I made a really easy to use template....if I have time, I'll make all, but I'm so busy with spm glitch hunting and minecraft ressources pack that it won't be done until months for sure.

Also, this album has a lot, the words, buttons icons, but don't touch the gombella image as it was homemade and I didn't realised spm featured assembled render of these.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm not saying that you can only have one or two 'mains'. I have plenty of characters I regularly play as. Just... as a copywriter/editor (that's my job) using the word 'main' to mean 'a wide array of characters' breaks my heart. Just me being a grammar enthusiast.

Speaking from a literal sense.

Wasn't having a go at you BLARGGGGG <3
Oh, okay. I see.
I still main like 18 or so characters though.:troll:\
But whoa.
Hey now.
Don't go replacing my 8s with more Gs.
That's just overkill man.
It's like putting salt on french fries, it's just too much.
:troll:

LZCXR

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LZCXRR

Choose wisely.
I'd end the Sonic fandom
yeah but the real question is
will your waifu even like you? :troll:
(I'm pretty sure someone already made the joke)

since I don't have a waifu i'll press the green button, I want modern military shooters to just plain die, that or sport games, or just plain EA (I'll miss burnout though) or banda, or reggaeton,
You guys are plebs :yoshimelee:
we may be plebs but at least we're not filthy casuals/scrubs

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Oh, okay. I see.
But whoa.
Hey now.
Yo, I played everyone on the roster more than once, so now I consider them my mains too. Thug life, amiright? There is not a character that I do not main. I mean, I am really only good at Falco, but I still main the rest of the homies too. Got to hold it down.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
You know whats worse. us/you adults complaining about stuff we/you don't even watch.
Confession time!

I've seen both Cars films on their release dates and I slightly enjoyed the first one. I resent Cars for three reasons:
  • Mater is easily the most annoying Pixar character
  • Cars 2's plot was laughable to the point where I wonder what went into Lasseter's mind
  • Cars merchandise may or may not be the reason why Toy Story toys are slowly disappearing from toy stores (that blame might be better suited for Frozen)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
*Notices Cars talk*

Such horrifying memories of being forced to watch these movies with my baby cousin. :urg:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Confession time!

I've seen both Cars films on their release dates and I slightly enjoyed the first one. I resent Cars for three reasons:
  • Mater is easily the most annoying Pixar character
  • Cars 2's plot was laughable to the point where I wonder what went into Lasseter's mind
  • Cars merchandise may or may not be the reason why Toy Story toys are slowly disappearing from toy stores (that blame might be better suited for Frozen)
I actually liked th 1st cars movie as well and I still do but yeah, I should of stopped after the first movie

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Good thing that people is letting go the Frozen hype :troll:

Morbi

Scavenger
I actually liked th 1st cars movie as well and I still do but yeah, I should of stopped after the first movie
I enjoyed the first "Cars" movie at the time; however, given the state of the series, I do not like it anymore. The second one ruined it for me (even though the second movie should be judged based on its own merits) and all of the "Cars" merchandising annoys me even though it has no bearing on anything I do.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Oh, okay. I see.
But whoa.
Hey now.
For every character you main, I add a G.

Blargggggggggggggggggg.

Which is the main G?

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
That's true but have you noticed something though? All the movies that we did like (Up, Toy Story, Monsters Inc) gave us some attachment to a character (Boo, Woody) and dealt with adult themes. I mean for christ sake intentional or not, Wall-E had a very environmental message and Toy Story 3 dealt with growing up and moving on from the past. Even as an adult looking back, a lot of the kids movies that I still love today had very deep and adult themes which is why I still love them as an adult.

In comparison all Cars had was Mater. I mean its their movies they can do what they want but the best movies and the movies that still hold true today have some kind of deeper message with some more mature themes.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Blah! Can't buy Xenoverse just yet meanwhile a few of my friends have been streaming it and playing co op without me!

Money is a stupid human creation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom