• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I actually played as Rosalina. Slight disadvantage, but who cares I looked cute.
I want to hug that Sylveon. I don't say that often about really anything, but holy hell it's ****ing adorable.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Also, regarding Mario Kart, did anyone else find themsevles getting quickly bored with MK8? I mean, it was fun when it first came out, but I have no urges to go back an play it. The DLC did bring fresh air, though it was short lived. I don't know why, but MK8, unlike Double Dash, Wii, and 7, just very stale too me a bit too quickly
Meh, they all get boring quickly, except for Double Dash that had an actual fun Battle Mode: Bob-omb Blast.
The franchise is great, though.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Also, regarding Mario Kart, did anyone else find themsevles getting quickly bored with MK8? I mean, it was fun when it first came out, but I have no urges to go back an play it. The DLC did bring fresh air, though it was short lived. I don't know why, but MK8, unlike Double Dash, Wii, and 7, just very stale too me a bit too quickly
Yes, I treat Mario Kart 8 like most people here, in this conversation, treat Smash. I leave it in the corner to gather dust.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So are sigs bigger now, or just avatars?
Is it me or is your avatar and signature glorious with Pedo Virginia Vegeta's best moment? We all know the Prince of the Saiyans just love playing around with little boys in spandex if what Freeziepop said was true.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Pardon? Whut?
It's a reference to the Dragonzball PeePee parody when Freiza's second line was, "Virginia love you, but you should't be doing that," plus the "playing with little boys in spandex" joke at the beginning. The entire video in general is so funny that it's true.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
DS > MK7. Fact.
As I never had a SNES or N64 and couldn't find good ROMs of the two games, I can't rate SMK or 64, but in my opinion it's DS>8>DD=7>Wii>SC.

The image I just posted screams avatar material for no reason at all.
Maybe I should use it later. I don't have a favorite Pokémon but w/e
Huh? I always thought Pikachu/Raichu was your favorite...

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I finished Mother 3 this week after binge playing it over the weekend. I'm stuck for what to do now. I have a lot of games I need to play, but I know they'll just not be as good as Mother 3, so I'm putting off going to play a lesser game that I haven't completed yet. That, and Chuggaaconroy has just beat Xenoblade's final boss. I dunno what to do:sadsheep:

Anyone got any good games they've played recently? I'm thinking of buying a new game (got a PS4, Wii U, New 3DS XL, Xbox 360), but none have really stood out. Thinking of Far Cry 4 but I dunno. I might just play Mother 3 again, I did enjoy Earthbound more second time through. Party at Club Titiboo!:disco:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
-Hokori is eagerly waiting for the Mortal Kombat X Twitch stream on the 26th-

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Anyone got any good games they've played recently?
I'm (secretly) enjoying Rune Factory 4 a lot. It's Harvest Moon meets Animal Crossing meets Fantasy Life meets Waifu/Husbando Simulator.

All of my yes. There were more memories with that one!
And besides the music
Dem graphics tho
good times, good times
Oh, Figure-8 Circuit. Why weren't you in MK8? Your name even fits too much for that game. Ah well, we can always hope for DLC.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Is it me or is your avatar and signature glorious with Pedo Virginia Vegeta's best moment? We all know the Prince of the Saiyans just love playing around with little boys in spandex if what Freeziepop said was true.
Dragon Ball Z Abridged opens the gateway to many amazing things. Such as this golden scene:

D

Deleted member

As I never had a SNES or N64 and couldn't find good ROMs of the two games, I can't rate SMK or 64, but in my opinion it's DS>8>DD=7>Wii>SC.

Huh? I always thought Pikachu/Raichu was your favorite...
For me it'd be DS > 8 > 7 > DD > SC > SMK > 64 > Wii :troll:

D

Deleted member

All of my yes. There were more memories with that one!
And besides the music
Dem graphics tho
good times, good times
I really liked playing the game online back in the day. Playing MK7 online isn't the same. Good thing handheld Smash exists though.

Morbi

Scavenger
-Hokori is eagerly waiting for the Mortal Kombat X Twitch stream on the 26th-
What do you think it will be about? Boon has been vehemently hinting at the return of Brutalities; however, he is also Ed Boon. They confirmed some Goro game-play as well, not sure if there will be a character reveal or not. People are getting stir crazy for a new character such as Erron Black, but at the same time, everyone wants dem some Mileena.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I finished Mother 3 this week after binge playing it over the weekend. I'm stuck for what to do now. I have a lot of games I need to play, but I know they'll just not be as good as Mother 3, so I'm putting off going to play a lesser game that I haven't completed yet. That, and Chuggaaconroy has just beat Xenoblade's final boss. I dunno what to do:sadsheep:

Anyone got any good games they've played recently? I'm thinking of buying a new game (got a PS4, Wii U, New 3DS XL, Xbox 360), but none have really stood out. Thinking of Far Cry 4 but I dunno. I might just play Mother 3 again, I did enjoy Earthbound more second time through. Party at Club Titiboo!:disco:
Hint: Kid Icarus Uprising. It was so good that I felt sad after beating it. And not very many games do that to me.
Speaking of Mother, the sad thing is that I've only played the first one but I played it on my iPhone that was Jailbroken! XD
I'm (secretly) enjoying Rune Factory 4 a lot. It's Harvest Moon meets Animal Crossing meets Fantasy Life meets Waifu/Husbando Simulator.

Oh, Figure-8 Circuit. Why weren't you in MK8? Your name even fits too much for that game. Ah well, we can always hope for DLC.
Since there's so much DLC for that game, it would be a shame to not put Figure-8!!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hype dude. MK and Smash are the only fighting games I like.
Yeah, pretty much. Like, I play other fighters, but I'm not nearly as into them as I am with MK and Smash.

What do you think it will be about? Boon has been vehemently hinting at the return of Brutalities; however, he is also Ed Boon. They confirmed some Goro game-play as well, not sure if there will be a character reveal or not. People are getting stir crazy for a new character such as Erron Black, but at the same time, everyone wants dem some Mileena.
Based on his latest tweet, I'm pretty sure Brutalities will be shown off, which I'm absolutely excited for. As for a potential character reveal, I think the 26th would be the time to show it since NetherRealm Studios confirmed a character reveal later in the month. So yeah, I'd bet that it'd be one of those two.

Morbi

Scavenger
Yeah, pretty much. Like, I play other fighters, but I'm not nearly as into them as I am with MK and Smash.

Based on his latest tweet, I'm pretty sure Brutalities will be shown off, which I'm absolutely excited for. As for a potential character reveal, I think the 26th would be the time to show it since NetherRealm Studios confirmed a character reveal later in the month. So yeah, I'd bet that it'd be one of those two.
I hope they honor the old ways of the Brutality and have the opponent explode into four skulls, eight rib-cages, twenty femurs, and a couple of feet.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Hint: Kid Icarus Uprising. It was so good that I felt sad after beating it. And not very many games do that to me.
Speaking of Mother, the sad thing is that I've only played the first one but I played it on my iPhone that was Jailbroken! XD

Since there's so much DLC for that game, it would be a shame to not put Figure-8!!
Yeah I've already played Uprising, a great game for sure, liked it if not loved it (plz don't hate me) , though I still haven't played Mother 1, I'll get around to it eventually so I can say I have played every game in the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom