• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

MKWii is awful because clan wars are apparently intense and make you rage whenever you lose one in a Skype call.

Morbi

Scavenger
@TheLastLugia did you ever catch Shadow Lugia?? I was just in this unfortunate position where, while he was strong, I kept beating him on accident because my pokemon's attacks were too strong! :colorful:
I was never in this unfortunate position because I had this super-secret, fabled item in the game called the "Master Ball." Rumor has it that the catch rate is nearly 100%. Expect to capture the Pokemon with little to no effort.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I was never in this unfortunate position because I had this super-secret, fabled item in the game called the "Master Ball." Rumor has it that the catch rate is nearly 100%. Expect to capture the Pokemon with little to no effort.
Uh huh, sure. And next you'll tell me there's a "Mewthree".

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Well I didn't have that..
Hint: I stupidly saved the game right before the match and had every other pokeball but the master ball.
Wait I think I might have used it on Suicune or something.. And it's exactly the kind of thing I would do because I did that with Mesprit..

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I actually think MK Wii was better than MK 8. Why?

Better and more varied character cast, better battle mode, coin mode, better item balance, etc.

MK 8 does have a god-tier stage selection and beautiful graphics though

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I see the Social thread is now speaking on behalf of one university.

The power must have finally gone to that marsupial's head. :p

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I see the Social thread is now speaking on behalf of one university.

The power must have finally gone to that marsupial's head. :p
You act as if me going mad with power is at all surprising. :p

D

Deleted member

Better and more varied character cast, better battle mode, coin mode, better item balance, etc.

That's pretty much what the Mario Kart community thinks by a general consensus. I don't really mind it as I'm not into MK much.

Soul.

Are people still feeling my Japanese username for the next 24 days or does my opinion suck / is silly

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Funky Kong, Flame Runner, Funky Kong, Funky Kong, Funky Kong, Flame Runner, Funky Kong, Funky Kong...
This is all I read after seeing MKWii

Your opinion on Mario Kart 8 was accurate.
Are people still feeling my Japanese username fo the next 24 days or does my opinion suck
No, you're just a weeb. :p

Advance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlmaVulpix
3DS FC
0877-0828-1646

As someone who did play MKW in clans, I only remember Funky Kong and the occasional Rosalina.

Still like that game considerably more.

D

Deleted member

I am not; my duty is to save the username from evil determination.

You were in clans? Damn lol. inb4 mkboards is love
It's probably MKW.com as that's the one that's been around for a long while compared to MK "Sweary" Boards.

Advance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlmaVulpix
3DS FC
0877-0828-1646
I am not; my duty is to save the username from evil determination.

You were in clans? Damn lol. inb4 mkboards is love
I used to visit a mario kart forum a lot until my old wii only started outputting black and white instead of color. It wouldn't be that bad but red shells and green shells looked exactly the same...

Soul.

Your name is in katakana...

you've gone weeb...
i is confused how am i a weeb if im not pranked
w8 24 happy days
I used to visit a mario kart forum a lot until my old wii only started outputting black and white instead of color. It wouldn't be that bad but red shells and green shells looked exactly the same...
I played MKWii "competitively" since 2011. Was meh. People asking me to do wars I didn't want to do.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I spent a good 10 minutes writing this long rant on Olbermann
But he'll get his just deserts like the insensitive idiots that precede him
:4pacman:

Last edited:

Soul.

I only used this username as a test so lol. 24 days
I am the only pranked member on the thread at this very moment. You're safe from the age of extinction.
that movie sucks
I dun care if you are or not, jus saiyan. Don't see what being pranked has to do with it tho. :/
if you saw Cap'n Chreest being pranked then you'll know the duty of changing the username as a test for preventing maximum insanity

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Competitive Mario Kart talk? Funky Bike for the win. Mario Kart Wii is objectively the best because the courses in that game are the most dynamic. Enjoy your scrubby Mario Kart 8 with non-Mario characters.

D

Deleted member

Competitive Mario Kart talk? Funky Bike for the win. Mario Kart Wii is objectively the best because the courses in that game are the most dynamic. Enjoy your scrubby Mario Kart 8 with non-Mario characters.
And the best thing is, you can add Custom Tracks and change the textures in the game!!!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
It appears that I had to entertain a groups of kids on the train just because they were interested in my red *New* 3DS XL. Though the real thing that got me is that these kids were nowhere near any of their own parents and would be willing to get close to a stranger for the sake of watching Super Smash Bros. I did get a good laugh out of Dianne saying that "I didn't know your were this good with kids!" while this happened and the little girl was a bit too interested in knowing about our relationship.

Advance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlmaVulpix
3DS FC
0877-0828-1646
ENJOY YOUR FLAME HOPPING YA KIDDIES. I'LL JUST BE ENJOYING MY RAD WHEELIES.

D

Deleted member

I did get a good laugh out of Dianne saying that "I didn't know your were this good with kids!" while this happened and the little girl was a bit too interested in knowing about our relationship.
Hmm, I am not sure what to think about that... lol.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Status: feeling curious about thread's title. Who is Olbermann?
Also, can someone PLEASE post a Phoenix Wright picture to fit the title on my behalf? :p
Argh, biology classes suck...

Soul.

In the words of our lord and savior MrBean35000VR:
"MKWii runs at 59 FPS. MK8 doesn't. The courses on Wii are a lot more dynamic than 8; 8 has basic shortcuts. On Wii, you had to practice them to actually do them consistently."
Also the pros have anime icons and stylish letters on their Miis. If you're not doing that you're a scrub.
Uh, sure~
Now you get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom