• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

_gold_

Smash Master
You think that is high priced (I actually do really want that game), just look at this :colorful:

It really sucks when you want to play through your childhood games again only to find out your dreams are crushed
Some of those problems might be resolved if Nintendo would keep their end of the bargain, and bring GC games to the Wii U eshop. It seems forever ago since they said the would.

Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
You think that is high priced (I actually do really want that game), just look at this :colorful:

It really sucks when you want to play through your childhood games again only to find out your dreams are crushed
Wow still have both of those, loved them, the second in particular. Didn't know they were rare. I also have Path of Radiance, which is apparently another rare GC game. Strange since I actually don't own too many GC games, it was before my time really.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
And you get hers and Kaye's "Mmph!" of approval as well!

Or...whatever is it they might be trying to convey here. ¦D
I approve of the approval. :4kirby:
You think that is high priced (I actually do really want that game), just look at this

If I had some way to safely get a shipping address + some way to ship, I'd send you my copy of XD:GoD if you really wanted it!

But the internet is scary. :4pacman:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Think that's bad? Look at these two.
upload_2015-2-24_16-9-9.png

How on Earth does a game get cheaper with a limited edition figurine?!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So Olbermann was taken off the air for a week.

My day has been made. There is justice in the world.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Some of those problems might be resolved if Nintendo would keep their end of the bargain, and bring GC games to the Wii U eshop. It seems forever ago since they said the would.
Sadly I don't have a Wii U either!! Ugh
I approve of the approval. :4kirby:

If I had some way to safely get a shipping address + some way to ship, I'd send you my copy of XD:GoD if you really wanted it!

But the internet is scary. :4pacman:
*Gasp* you would be my favorite person ever!!!!... But wait why on earth would you give up such a great game in the first place??
Wow still have both of those, loved them, the second in particular. Didn't know they were rare. I also have Path of Radiance, which is apparently another rare GC game. Strange since I actually don't own too many GC games, it was before my time really.
Yeah the second one just felt better and I also was left in awe because of the music too! :D
Not to say I didn't like colosseum, just liked XD just a little better

_gold_

Smash Master
Think that's bad? Look at these two.
View attachment 40267
How on Earth does a game get cheaper with a limited edition figurine?!
I still preferred the original G/S versions. It's just too bad my save cartridge wore out on my old Gold version. Now if I want to play it, I have to play it in one, long sitting cause my game won't save.
Same happened to my Metroid Zero Mission cartridge. Tis a shame.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Hey, I have Gales of Darkness. It was awesome, maybe I should play it again.

*Puts disk on Gamecube, can't read it, puts disc on Wii, can't read it*

... SH************************!!!!!

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*Gasp* you would be my favorite person ever!!!!... But wait why on earth would you give up such a great game in the first place??
I've 100% it about 5 times, along with 20 other playthroughs.
I think I've played all I can play. :4pacman:

_gold_

Smash Master

It's like saying your childhood memories are unreadable. So sad.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
@ TheLastLugia TheLastLugia did you ever catch Shadow Lugia?? I was just in this unfortunate position where, while he was strong, I kept beating him on accident because my pokemon's attacks were too strong! :colorful:

D

Deleted member

I don't think they ever said DS. How would that even work with the two screens?
The only DS game available on Wii U is Brain Age. If platformers like SM64DS were to be released.. I'd honestly rather have the top screen on the TV and the bottom screen on the GamePad.. having both on the latter's screen would be uncomfortable.

Advance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlmaVulpix
3DS FC
0877-0828-1646

Look at the bright side... the shipping is free!

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?

Hey! The something happened to Paper Mario TTYD and Wind Waker!
Doesn't that suck
I've 100% it about 5 times, along with 20 other playthroughs.
I think I've played all I can play. :4pacman:
Wow I've only played through it once.. That's why I want it really bad

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Why didn't X and Y have shadow pokemon? It could've been a good way to use Pokemon Amie.
Anyway I just really wish there was an XD sequel or we just need a new shadow pokemon game in general!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Alright, now my friends know that I frequent Smashboards.
inb4 I start getting unnecessary PMs...

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
Terrible to what exactly? Stadium? Because to my knowledge they're really not that different.
It didn't really have a story mode like Colosseum and XD. It's main purpose was allowing you to link up with the Pokémon you had on your DS, and basically battle with them in better graphics.
Me and my siblings used to spend hours multi-battling, but that's really all it was.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It didn't really have a story mode like Colosseum and XD. It's main purpose was allowing you to link up with the Pokémon you had on your DS, and basically battle with them in better graphics.
Me and my siblings used to spend hours multi-battling, but that's really all it was.
But to be fair, it wasn't meant to be like Colosseum or XD. It was meant to be another Pokemon Stadium (which was also essentially meant to put your Pokemon on the big screen), so I don't see why it's terrible.
It's like if I called Mario Kart Wii awful because it was not like Mario Party.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Title changed to reflect my current mood. Let me have my moment. :p

_gold_

Smash Master
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/02/24/disney-is-working-on-an-unannounced-wii-u-game/
The designs look odd for this. They might be going the same route they did with Disney Infinity.
Please no. Is this the new thing now? Selling action figures for the game? Next thing, Call of Duty will be doing it, or you can only get a specific action figure with special features if you preorder at GameStop.
Wait, that already did happen (e.g. Rosalina and Target exclusive).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom