• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Yeah, sort of. Resizing it with photo-editing software wouldn't be a problem I suppose.
euh....I would reccomend more to just take the source image back and reupload like I did.

Like, if you take the oriignal 125x125 and upscale to 150x150....that's loosing quality where you already loose a lot with the site downscalling to 150x150.

Like, mine, I got it at 480x480 (had to add 6 pixels because it would be square and it would get uniformely scaled which is not that bad compared to not uniform). However, I should not take the orignal 125x125 and upscale because i will loose quality on an image I already lost a lot.

just saying. If the source iamge was larger than 150x150, then don't touch the 125x125 version and just reupload.

However....if the image you made was DESIGNED for 125x125....then it's sad, but you pretty much have to endure the quality lost of that upscalling....

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
It's weird because the avis looks completely normal for me, but that's because I'm using a smartphone. If I turn it to the side though, I can see what everyone's saying.
Yeah, I need to fix that 'medium' size viewing, it's not displaying properly right now

D

Deleted member

euh....I would reccomend more to just take the source image back and reupload like I did.

Like, if you take the oriignal 125x125 and upscale to 150x150....that's loosing quality where you already loose a lot with the site downscalling to 150x150.

Like, mine, I got it at 480x480 (had to add 6 pixels because it would be square and it would get uniformely scaled which is not that bad compared to not uniform). However, I should not take the orignal 125x125 and upscale because i will loose quality on an image I already lost a lot.

just saying. If the source iamge was larger than 150x150, then don't touch the 125x125 version and just reupload.

However....if the image you made was DESIGNED for 125x125....then it's sad, but you pretty much have to endure the quality lost of that upscalling....
That's what I did to my avatar, basically. Of course, I could always introduce a new version specifically designed for 150x150..

R0Y

Smash Master

Oh my god..it's so close...but $230 plus tax for an upgraded 3DS that will be abandoned shortly........

Must stay strong.

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Okay, today I got a french redaction to make in 2 hours. It was on a book called "Candide" (french stuff). The book talks a lot about tolerance and other things, like how stupid religion was at the time.
The subject was "Make a Candide in our times. Like the author, critic a subject that you don't like in society.". Everyone wrote stupid **** because nobody knew how you could remake an old book from the XVIII centuary in our times.

But then, after making the redaction, I realised what he really wanted us to write. Since Candide criticize the religious stuff in it's time, and since there's a passage in the book where the hero is enroled in a war he never wanted to do, the subject was obvious afterall : he just wanted us to make a Candide based on Jihadists. You know, they enrole people in religious wars, like the hero in the book.

And I was sitting there, in my chair, facepalming hard because of how OBVIOUS the subject was. It was so big that nobody found it.

And the worst is I thought of it during the test, but I instead decided to do something else.
Think outside the box they said. Why didn't I listen.

Anyway, what's new here ?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh my god..it's so close...but $230 plus tax for an upgraded 3DS that will be abandoned shortly........

Must stay strong.
Should've went for the boxart style PAL has. People are going to be confused because the box is white just like regular 3DS games but that wouldn't be a problem, right?

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

Must stay strong.
Or you can just buy the one for the Wii for $50, it's the same thing.

Soul.

wow I just saw the 3DS subforum and more 3DS vs. Wii U arguments.

Must stay strong.
April 10 B0Y. April 10. :troll:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Must stay strong.
I wonder how the cartridge will look
Maybe another piece at the top, to stop particularly stubborn people(like myself) from sticking it into the regular 3DS

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Will that be good? Most likely.
Will people complain that it isn't on the Wii U? Of course.
Will I be buying it? Probably not.
Why am I talking like this? Who knows.
Am I still at school? Yes.
Will I be home soon? Indeed.

D

Deleted member

Will that be good? Most likely.
Will people complain that it isn't on the Wii U? Of course.
Will I be buying it? Probably not.
Why am I talking like this? Who knows.
Am I still at school? Yes.
Will I be home soon? Indeed.
>Xenoblade remake on Wii U when there's a spiritual successor coming out for the same console
>mfw

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Welp, I had a blast in the PM Social pretty much all day and night yesterday thanks to Mariotehplumber. XD

If you're curious as to what happened, the whole day was pretty much like this.

So how are you nutcases doing today? ¦D

D

Deleted member

Welp, I had a blast in the PM Social pretty much all day and night yesterday thanks to Mariotehplumber. XD

Nothing much aside from the expanded dong avatar sizes.

Soul.

He was there? Did they bash on Braw-

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm still mad over this redaction thingy. Seriously, the subject was big as a house, even bigger nowadays. But no, instead I decided to f*** it up. And like one big idiot. I'm so angry at myself, you don't imagine how.
tumblr_na2wj3CbBm1ro0m9oo3_500.gif

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Looks like you've added new people to your signature.
There's the guy which I'm assuming is you,
There's the very attractive lady which I like alot,
There's Not-Reyn
And there's Ow The Edge.

Lots o' friends.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

It was not fun for the staff though. :/

:231:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom