• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
There's always Spring Training going on in March, Kermit.

That and spring break, which I'll be spending the start of in Texas.

He's pretty funny, let me tell you.

yup. NintendoCapriSun is the REASON I boycott Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Considering how Atlus' parent company just COMPLETELY left the console market, and since they just announced the next Fire Emblem, I think they cancelled SMT x FE.
(lel late post)

I will admit he did get a bit too "IN THE BATHROOM"-happy with the Conker LP... but tbh I have nothing against any LPer (unless they're PewDiePie, DSP or zeroxshinobi...DO NOT look up that last one ugh)

I haven't even had too much time to watch LPs, really. I watch Cryaotic on occasion but that's about it. Markiplier is alright too.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
geez, that keyboard`s owner must have not realised that ultra hammer are dangerous with mega rush on rage :)

Seriously, I hope it was photoshopped....
I don't think it's photoshopped. Considering how hard CRT monitors are, must have taken a hell lot of power to do it. :laugh:

:231:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
You feel like a lost puppy in here if you don't watch anime.
Smash 4 Social thread 4.0 ft. anime, obviously.

geez, that keyboard`s owner must have not realised that ultra hammer are dangerous with mega rush on rage :)

Seriously, I hope it was photoshopped....
You better hope, because it wouldn't be surprising at all if it was real... Ah, such ingenuity...

Anyway, finally got all Mii hats in Smash 3DS.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
There's always Spring Training going on in March, Kermit.

That and spring break, which I'll be spending the start of in Texas.

He's pretty funny, let me tell you.

yup. NintendoCapriSun is the REASON I boycott Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Considering how Atlus' parent company just COMPLETELY left the console market, and since they just announced the next Fire Emblem, I think they cancelled SMT x FE.
NCS is a garbage let player.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
The first episode of Resident Evil Revelations 2 is out.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/24/resident-evil-revelations-2-episode-1-review
http://www.destructoid.com/review-resident-evil-revelations-2-episode-1-287982.phtml

It's GOOD.
OH MY GOD. FINALLY CAPCOM. ;)

Let's hope the other episodes are just as good (or better)
I'm stoked. I know other RE fans frequent this thread, show yourself and we will celebrate together.
Yeah I'm definitely going to get it. Enjoyed Revelations, so this is good news. Only problem- I still haven't got the REmake yet :(

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I read manga, often anime disappoints me in the transition from still to moving. The only one that didn't is Naruto.\
The first episode of Resident Evil Revelations 2 is out.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/24/resident-evil-revelations-2-episode-1-review
http://www.destructoid.com/review-resident-evil-revelations-2-episode-1-287982.phtml

It's GOOD.
OH MY GOD. FINALLY CAPCOM. ;)

Let's hope the other episodes are just as good (or better)
I'm stoked. I know other RE fans frequent this thread, show yourself and we will celebrate together.
Yep. Looks pretty good. Also:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/18/mortal-kombat-x-granted-permission-to-use-spawn

Please, NetherRealm, please do this.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Oh hai. What's going on here ?
Me ? Well I just made 3 people ragequit thanks to :4mario:'s combo power.

Mario is too strong for FG.

_gold_

Smash Master
Oh hai. What's going on here ?
Me ? Well I just made 3 people ragequit thanks to :4mario:'s combo power.

Mario is too strong for FG.
But apparently he's still no match for them feisty Goombas.

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

This is basically the anime social thread... especially since every time I'm on here I've noticed that someone is talking about anime... bunch of weaboos...

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Finished watching either episode 7 or 8 of SAO yesterday. It so far seems to be a lot like Pokemon where there is no specific plot.

I'd probably quit watching it, but I need to watch it for the greater good. My hypothical anime SSB. (Damn, I can't use smiley's because the Wii U's too weak to load it)

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
I got my Sonic Amiibo today! It was not only the only one in that shop, but the only one in my local shopping centre all together. That's 18 down, but I don't have a clue how I'm gonna get some of the rarer ones, Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Rosalina and the new Kirby duo are looking to be impossible for me to get.

_gold_

Smash Master
I got my Sonic Amiibo today! It was not only the only one in that shop, but the only one in my local shopping centre all together. That's 18 down, but I don't have a clue how I'm gonna get some of the rarer ones, Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Rosalina and the new Kirby duo are looking to be impossible for me to get.
Possibly the only way you're going to obtain the rarer ones is by Ebay, and a lot of cash.

D

Deleted member

Is it me or did the icons go XL mode? Pretty cool.. I think it's just upscaling them and not a bigger default size.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
This thread updates so quickly I can barely read it during my 2 minute breaks inbetween classes...
Highschool is so boring...

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So there's a glitch in Hyrule Warriors that can net you 9,999,999 Rupees in single battle.

http://www.reddit.com/r/HyruleWarriors/comments/2wtnjw/max_rupee_glitch/

I better take advantage of this before it gets patched. :p
So, I didn`t check in deep, but it seems to be underflow issue?

Because I find it hard to believe that it could gather that much.

Like, why it works exactly?

Cause I really am interested in glitches causes hence why I'm investigating on spm and did so on TTYD :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom