• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

_gold_

Smash Master
It doesn't seem to be a premium feature either. Anyone can get an expansion.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I think I got it, but it still seem to be a bug.

I think that previously, avatar was 125x125, but it's now 150x150.

Now, that should mean that the avatar should still be squared if it has at least this, but because mine and lots here maybe are 125x125....it may be why it get cropped?

because if you zoom, it does crop.

on google chrome, check at 200% (trust me, I HAVE to use this site at 200%).

it's weird, but my avatar was kinda hard to remove the background because one thing I don't like much about gimp is its path finding for selecting colors....was a pain.

D

Deleted member

While I did post a comment on YouTube stating Geno would never appear on Smash Bros., I don't get this thing... really? Why would he be in the "beta fighters list"? That is fan-made. He would never be in the game nor is he famous Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, and Mega Man-levels. GG no RE. :troll:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

While I did post a comment on YouTube stating Geno would never appear on Smash Bros., I don't get this thing... really? Why would he be in the "beta fighters list"? That is fan-made. He would never be in the game nor is he famous Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, and Mega Man-levels. GG no RE. :troll:
You didn't hear?
The beta fighter list included Brawl Tails, Geno, Melee Toad and Waluigi!
I think the beta list had details about the Tower of Smash as well :4pacman:
Fair enough.
We should try and get a small group together like we did the other day. That was fun.
That it was, too bad everyone's usually busy :3

Last edited:

Soul.

inb4 CliffJumper disagrees. "Sonic isn't famous now, he's finished."

D

Deleted member

So, I think I got it, but it still seem to be a bug.

I think that previously, avatar was 125x125, but it's now 150x150.

Now, that should mean that the avatar should still be squared if it has at least this, but because mine and lots here maybe are 125x125....it may be why it get cropped?

because if you zoom, it does crop.

on google chrome, check at 200% (trust me, I HAVE to use this site at 200%).

it's weird, but my avatar was kinda hard to remove the background because one thing I don't like much about gimp is its path finding for selecting colors....was a pain.
I just zoomed in at 200%. That's true. Maybe based @ Warchamp7 Warchamp7 can fix this problem!

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Ugh.. I'm so confused where Madoka Magica Different Story Vol. 2 takes place. @_@
Mami is still alive for whatever reason even after the fight with Sakura and Sayaka.
Is it not canon or am I just losing it. ._.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
ok, that`s definetely a bug.

Because I uploaded a 480x480 of my same avatar (had toi redo from source image), but if I zoom, I still get it cropped.

And when I download the image the site process, it indeed does say 150x150 like it should, but it still gets cropped if I zoom.

Might have to go to support forum because this can annoys me as I always use the site with zoom....

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Possibly the only way you're going to obtain the rarer ones is by Ebay, and a lot of cash.
I've already reached that point. Wii Fit Trainer £20 and two Shulks £25 (no scalping I swear!). Problem is every Little Mac I've seen put up for bids has reached £50 by the time I see it. I would like to think I wouldn't go above £20-25 for one, but if I can't find Ness...:mad:

Soul.

This avatar thing definintely needs a fix.
ofc don't drop 150x150, just uhhh, i dunno. Fix it?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You didn't hear?

Lmfao, I remember that one Melee Toad joke.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Is it me or did the icons go XL mode? Pretty cool.. I think it's just upscaling them and not a bigger default size.
Default size was adjusted but avatars are saved in the system at 125x125 so people need to reupload

Also need to tweak things for lower window sizes still, it was an oversight. That's why your avatar looks weird @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5

Last edited:

Soul.

Default size was adjusted but avatars are saved in the system at 125x125 so people need to reupload

Also need to tweak things for lower window sizes still
What about Premium avatars (like mine)? Is there a default size?

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
so, thanks to google web tool, I got why it wasn`t working.

@ Warchamp7 Warchamp7 , there's a div called avatarHolder that its css is set to have a width of 125px which cause the avatar to get cropped visually.

I changed the value to 150px and it fixed.

Now, feel free to check if I was right, but I just have base knowledge on how CSS works and it's just a little bug that shouldn't be hard to fix.

Hope it helped!

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
You didn't hear?

What's the joke behind Brawl Tails?

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
It's weird because the avis looks completely normal for me, but that's because I'm using a smartphone. If I turn it to the side though, I can see what everyone's saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom