• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Status: feeling curious about thread's title. Who is Olbermann?
Also, can someone PLEASE post a Phoenix Wright picture to fit the title on my behalf? :p
Argh, biology classes suck...
Apparently some US sports journalist who got a little Internethooliganhappy on Twitter.
Darn, got @Flight 'd hard.

Last edited:

Advance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlmaVulpix
3DS FC
0877-0828-1646
Also the pros have anime icons and stylish letters on their Miis. If you're not doing that you're a scrub.
I remember changing my Mii back then to fit in with the cool kids. Anime looking and wearing glasses on their head.

Actually I haven't changed it since MKW days lol

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
D

Deleted member

I remember changing my Mii back then to fit in with the cool kids. Anime looking and wearing glasses on their head.

My Mii was like that at some point.. I grew tired of it as it felt messy and boring, so I changed into the one I have right now that shares some characteristics with my real self.

They should ask their parents about what mommies and daddies do. :troll:

Or maybe that said girl must have been watching too much Barbie romance stories lately. :laugh:
That ain't the kids business. And lmfao.

Soul.

@jpkurihara

My Mii is one of those, actually. Felt like doing that on early 2012 and I haven't changed it too. I honestly don't feel like changing it. It barely has stylish letters.
I already posted this in the leaks thread, but I thought I should post this here so that more people see this: https://twitter.com/papapaintvids/status/570247222119542784?s=09 & https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2wzygl/papapaint_one_of_the_best_kept_secrets_in_smash/. Er... I probably won't be hype as I'm expecting something little at Xandu. But just in case:
It's not a character. Just custom moves.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I already posted this in the leaks thread, but I thought I should post this here so that more people see this: https://twitter.com/papapaintvids/status/570247222119542784?s=09 & https://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2wzygl/papapaint_one_of_the_best_kept_secrets_in_smash/. Er... I probably won't be hype as I'm expecting something little at Xandu. But just in case:
I like when potentially empty promises only keep me waiting until the end of the day.

And the sports network rekt him by halting his show until next week.
That's not really that bad all things considered.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
D

Deleted member

That's not really that bad all things considered.
I don't know to be honest (I don't even watch ESPN). I literally just heard about the incident regarding the guy thanks to the web.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

Soul.

I'm not sure if that secret is a character just because everyone expects it to be a character leading to major disappointment lol.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm not sure if that secret is a character just because everyone expects it to be a character leading to major disappointment lol.
Somebody announces Smash-related news -> People get hyped over it -> Announcement isn't what they thought it was -> People get mad about it -> Somebody announces Smash-related news -> Cycle continues

Soul.

That's how the "community" works. :troll:
And now I shall wait for the inevitable announcement of Melee HD, leading me to only buy a Wii U just for that game. :troll:
Somebody announces Smash-related news -> People get hyped over it -> Announcement isn't what they thought it was -> People get mad about it -> Somebody announces Smash-related news -> Cycle continues
"But all we want is characters!"

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
Honestly, I think the announcement will be about maybe a Genesis 3 tournament as they say on Reddit. If it's a new character I will be shocked and run in circle over 9000 times :troll:.

Soul.

Genesis 3 isn't happening because EVO has Melee and SEGA Genesis (tournament) happens in July.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
It's gonna happen anyway :4pacman:
and then we'll see about 40 threads on why Sakurai should retire or "why carhacter X shuld have ben in Nintendo Smesh"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's gonna happen anyway :4pacman:
and then we'll see about 40 threads on why Sakurai should retire or "why carhacter X shuld have ben in Nintendo Smesh"
With Ridley being the major you're winner in those kind of threads. :troll:

Morbi

Scavenger
Unless the news IS what they thought it was, thereby ensuring that they do not get mad about it.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Also, regarding Mario Kart, did anyone else find themsevles getting quickly bored with MK8? I mean, it was fun when it first came out, but I have no urges to go back an play it. The DLC did bring fresh air, though it was short lived. I don't know why, but MK8, unlike Double Dash, Wii, and 7, just very stale too me a bit too quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom