• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Seeing the TPP chat freaking out because we "lost 3 days of progress" was Gold
Even my Chat Filter broke lol

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Extreme Violence in Mortal Kombat is what makes their games so sexy :yeahboi:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So I just finished watching Korra, and holy crap that show was one of the best things ever aaaaaa

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Did anyone see the Charlie Trailer for Street Fighter 5? They gave him some cool new moves.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
How did they lost 3 days of progress?
Well, the Stream crashed since early morning, and 15 minutes ago the Game got Restored, but with a savefile of 3 days ago (just after beating Erika)
People went bananas, but after that the most recent Savefile (after beating Koga) got restored

So, yeah, Streamer trolled us hard

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Yeah I've already played Uprising, a great game for sure, liked it if not loved it (plz don't hate me) , though I still haven't played Mother 1, I'll get around to it eventually so I can say I have played every game in the series.
I wouldn't hate you, that game is the best game ever duh. If your still looking for games to play try Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Minish- Basically all Zelda games. Best series ever, besides Pokemon and Sonic of course

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It feels weird seeing everyone's avi a little bit bigger now :?:

D

Deleted member

I'm thinking about making a new icon lol. Dunno how will it turn out though.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Today was a highly distracting day! Made brownies and cookies with my mom for a large portion of the day just because, and it was great.

D

Deleted member

I mean, I dunno, it might be a new, updated version of the icon I had before with a new style, or one made from scratch showing the character in another pose or something like that with said new style. Hmm... [deja vu feeling intensifies]

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
What do you think it will be about? Boon has been vehemently hinting at the return of Brutalities; however, he is also Ed Boon. They confirmed some Goro game-play as well, not sure if there will be a character reveal or not. People are getting stir crazy for a new character such as Erron Black, but at the same time, everyone wants dem some Mileena.
Spawn reveal, maybe? If not gameplay, a verbal confirmation would be cool. He's bound to be in, though.

Morbi

Scavenger
Spawn reveal, maybe? If not gameplay, a verbal confirmation would be cool. He's bound to be in, though.
Indeed. I wonder when they will reveal their guest character(s). Before launch, undoubtedly, but is it too early? There are so many different rumors regarding third-party characters. Spawn would be interesting, but I prefer Ashley Williams or Sweet Tooth to be honest. Ashley is probably one of my favorite characters out of any different entertainment medium in general, so when he was rumored, I lost my ****. Sweet Tooth fits perfectly if they wanted to do console exclusive shenanigans and Twisted Metal has a special place in my heart.

But Spawn would be cool to make up for the fact that I bought Soul Calibur 2 on Gamecube instead of Xbox.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, time to take a big decision....well, not so big.
Avast is starting to dissapoint me, so I may change Antivirus, I heard Avira is great.
Any recommendations? :p

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Indeed. I wonder when they will reveal their guest character(s). Before launch, undoubtedly, but is it too early? There are so many different rumors regarding third-party characters. Spawn would be interesting, but I prefer Ashley Williams or Sweet Tooth to be honest. Ashley is probably one of my favorite characters out of any different entertainment medium in general, so when he was rumored, I lost my ****. Sweet Tooth fits perfectly if they wanted to do console exclusive shenanigans and Twisted Metal has a special place in my heart.

But Spawn would be cool to make up for the fact that I bought Soul Calibur 2 on Gamecube instead of Xbox.
This article might interest you.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/18/mortal-kombat-x-granted-permission-to-use-spawn

D

Deleted member

Welp, time to take a big decision....well, not so big.
Avast is starting to dissapoint me, so I may change Antivirus, I heard Avira is great.
Any recommendations? :p
I got the best solution ever: use Windows Defender. :troll:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Mortal Kombat X doesn't interest me yet
Still waiting on Boon to announce Injustice 2 :4pacman:
Somebody announces Smash-related news -> People get hyped over it -> Announcement isn't what they thought it was -> People get mad about it -> Somebody announces Smash-related news -> Cycle continues
But what happens after "cycle continues" ?
:troll:
Also, regarding Mario Kart, did anyone else find themsevles getting quickly bored with MK8? I mean, it was fun when it first came out, but I have no urges to go back an play it. The DLC did bring fresh air, though it was short lived. I don't know why, but MK8, unlike Double Dash, Wii, and 7, just very stale too me a bit too quickly
Same
At first it was pretty fun but as my friends moved on from it I moved on (plus Smash)
I rarely play it nowadays
I don't really have a reason to unless friends are playing (which is rare)

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Argh... my tests start tomorrow... this sucks.
Thankfully, tomorrow's test is merely a diagnostic one (to see how well we are going), but since my school has tests every wednesday, it's... hard to feel relieved about this.

By the way, what do you guys recommend I should draw to kill time?

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Mortal Kombat X doesn't interest me yet
Still waiting on Boon to announce Injustice 2 :4pacman:

But what happens after "cycle continues" ?
:troll:

Same
At first it was pretty fun but as my friends moved on from it I moved on (plus Smash)
I rarely play it nowadays
I don't really have a reason to unless friends are playing (which is rare)
Injustice 2 with Scorpion on-disc because people complained about him as DLC?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Look, if this new "hype" info has nothing to do with aliens or how all this time Smash never existed, then I'm not interested.

By the way, what do you guys recommend I should draw to kill time?
Batman on a unicycle.

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
No familiar with the series but the girl? on the left looks like Marth
I don't blame you, not many people are familiar these days sadly
And
Mm no, sorry
She does not look like Marth one bit

The only person that looks like Marth is Dark Magician