• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Just played Earthbound (The Non-Downloable one), pretty addicting so far....
Though I can't find a playable English Mother 3 Flash game.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Today was a highly distracting day! Made brownies and cookies with my mom for a large portion of the day just because, and it was great.
That Lucario using Bone-Rush as a baseball bat is priceless, that I kind of in my mind started laughing.

Morbi

Scavenger
If we are talking about what we are playing...

I just re-played through the Konquest mode in Deception (I did not even remember the horrible voice-acting, dear merciful lord) and the story mode in Mortal Kombat 9 (dem jiggle physics). I intend to complete Armageddon's Konquest mode as well, probably tomorrow.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Just played Earthbound (The Non-Downloable one), pretty addicting so far....
Though I can't find a playable English Mother 3 Flash game.
Huh, your gonna need all the help you can get trying to find that, good luck. Been there done that.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, that DBZ: Light of Hope series is really ok, those 13 minutes of the pilot are 100 times better than Dragon Ball: Evolution

Morbi

Scavenger
Welp, that DBZ: Light of Hope series is really ok, those 13 minutes of the pilot are 100 times better than Dragon Ball: Evolution
I was not even aware of this series' existence. In my not-so-humble opinion, Dragon Ball Z is not a suitable property to convert into live action; nevertheless, I will give the pilot a watch and see if I like it. I am a sucker for DBZ. In fact, I did not even mind Dragon Ball: Evolution that much. I sat through it which is a win given the reception of that movie.

D

Deleted member

Just sketched the next icon (last time I did was in December 2014)... might do it this weekend if I don't forget it lol.
What's new, anyway?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I can't believe I forgot how completely and utterly broken ZSS is. I hardly ever see her anymore, but I have no idea why. Safest FSmash in the game, high speed, unstoppable reach, a myriad of KO moves...

D

Deleted member

You know what would be better? A theme that's even flatter in terms of design compared to the current one. :troll:

Soul.

Inb4 Nintendo releases Mother 3 before ever considering porting fan-game to Wii U.
I have a perfect solution.
- Release Mother 3 (Japanese) on 3DS
- Fan-made Mother game is ported to Wii U
win win, then people ask for Lucas and Travis or w/e

D

Deleted member

I have a perfect solution.
- Release Mother 3 (Japanese) on 3DS
- Fan-made Mother game is ported to Wii U
win win, then people ask for Lucas and Travis or w/e
Travis from No More Heroes in Smash? Lots of people will be satisfried with the result.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I was not even aware of this series' existence. In my not-so-humble opinion, Dragon Ball Z is not a suitable property to convert into live action; nevertheless, I will give the pilot a watch and see if I like it. I am a sucker for DBZ. In fact, I did not even mind Dragon Ball: Evolution that much. I sat through it which is a win given the reception of that movie.
Yeah, doing DB in Live-Action seems like a bad idea most of the time, but that pilot is really good because it managed to recreate (not perfectly, but still well done) the high speed fight sequences.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Bah, something about this entire week has made me feel uneasy and off balance. Like I can't seem to get into the groove of anything.

Doesn't help school is still stress inducing and track meets becoming a thing. I also potentially lost my sweats. Gah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom