• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
What shows are that exactly? Because the only show I've been watching that much lately is the Flash. And it's annoying that it'll be on break.
Did you see the promo for the next Flash?

It's gonna be intense. 8)

EDIT: Speaking of superhero show hiatuses, Agent Carter's finale is tonight. A damn good freshman season (of what will hopefully be more). \m/

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

Keep in mind that fan-made games usually have smaller hype train budgets.
There are NO brakes on that train!!
CHOO-CHOO!!
(Also, that train should've been green)

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I still have no idea about this Mother 4 hype train :4dk:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
A while ago on YouTube I posted this.
I really didn't think there were that many people that would agree with me:crazy:

So question, would any of you have been salty if Roy and Lyn were in instead of Robin and Lucina? Not to say that it would've of ever happened, Awakening sales were too good but still

Soul.

He doesn't actually eat chili dogs.

I was just tugging on your ween. :awesome:
dammit why u do this
I really didn't think there were that many people that would agree with me:crazy:

So question, would any of you have been salty if Roy and Lyn were in instead of Robin and Lucina? Not to say that it would've of ever happened, Awakening sales were too good but still
Your comment is good but I can't stand the Naruto icon below.

R0Y

Smash Master
Define "okay." Like, is it bad-okay, meh-okay, moderately good-okay, good-okay, or just... okay?
Meh-okay. Tank Kirby is pretty based, as are the figurines and storybook. The art style is amazing and if you liked Canvas Curse you'll probably love it. I had never played that game.

I'm just bored of side scrollers. As you can see from my avatar I'm more an action-adventure guy.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Yes because Roy is blander than white bread and is low tier. :troll:

Plus :4robinm: brings a unique side of FE in Smash. And he doesn't have blue hair

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Hmm, avatar seems to be a bit jaggy in the user prompt box... Oh well. I'm still DUCK DODGERS OF THE 24 1/2TH CENTURY! But in a bathrobe. :p

Morbi

Scavenger

In one way, I would be very salty as I was speculating (@ソウル) in favor of Robin and Lucina was probably my most wanted character that I did not expect. However, given their state in the game, honestly, I would prefer Roy or Lyndis to be in the final retail version of the game.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

I wouldn't really give a **** about Lucina, since she's girl Marth, and Roy is Fire Marth. So they're more or less equal in my eyes. Which is to say I don't care too much. But Robin holds way more potential than Lyn ever could in my mind. So I'd be half dissapointed with those results.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Id be salty because I need that Robin booty

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I only wanted Lyn in Smash because dem legs

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

But Etika wouldn't have his Red Robin :troll:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

I like the idea of Lyn (haven't played her game) but I don't like Roy at all.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm more iffy with Lyn being playable since Fire Emblem has other lords that utilize other weapons.
*cough* Ephriam, Hector, Michiah, and Sigurd*cough*

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

Roy I'm totally fine with. It's just that I kinda do like Robin. Ehh, I wouldn't be that salty in the end since I got my main (:roypm:) back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom