• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I only wanted Lyn in Smash because dem legs
Agreed and Lyn is so much more goddam beautiful than Lucina

But Etika wouldn't have his Red Robin :troll:
There no words to describe that guy lol
I wouldn't really give a **** about Lucina, since she's girl Marth, and Roy is Fire Marth. So they're more or less equal in my eyes. Which is to say I don't care too much. But Robin holds way more potential than Lyn ever could in my mind. So I'd be half dissapointed with those results.
But Lyn would obviously have had a greater moveset than Lucina, and that's most disappointing. So here's to only seeing Lyn in action for about 10 seconds on brawl and Ssb4! :D and seeing Roys costume as an alt for marth! :D

Morbi

Scavenger
Agreed and Lyn is so much more goddam beautiful than Lucina

There no words to describe that guy lol

But Lyn would obviously have had a greater moveset than Lucina, and that's most disappointing. So here's to only seeing Lyn in action for about 10 seconds on brawl and Ssb4! :D and seeing Roys costume as an alt for marth! :D
Lyn would not have a greater move-set than Lucina if Sakurai decided to make her a clone of Marth.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, my quest for completing the National Dex without Bank is almost over
Kanto, Johto and Hoenn dexes finished (and that also means Oval Charm)

D

Deleted member

I've been playing as Ghirahim in Hyrule Warriors a lot lately, and I've been doing pretty good, so I thought it would give him a try as an avatar.
That's cool. I've played HW once on a Wii U demo unit, and while I liked it, I felt so confused with the controls, but since that was my first time actually playing the console for real, it wasn't surprising.

D

Deleted member

Malcolm, the wingman to Marth and Meta Knight. They're the unappreciated, unsung veterans of Super Smash Bros. 4. Join the M trio. :p
Malcolm must be in the middle side of things.

Last edited by a moderator:

_gold_

Smash Master
Despite the Xbox One being a four hundred dollar wannabee Windows 8 gaming console, which the majority of consumers only use to watch Netflix... I am more pumped about the new Tomb Raider game than :4greninja: hydro pump!

D

Deleted member

I am not sure, but the Xbox One is the greatest console of all time.
Is it because of the glorious Metro design language Microsoft has been implementing on everything? Or is it because Xbox One has better games compared to PS4?

Morbi

Scavenger
Despite the Xbox One being a four hundred dollar wannabee Windows 8 gaming console, which the majority of consumers only use to watch Netflix... I am more pumped about the new Tomb Raider game than :4greninja: hydro pump!
Right? Their marketing campaign worked, now I want an Xbox One!

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Bloody Tears and Gang Plank Galleon are underrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom