• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

I can get over Lyn, not really, but when they did this I actually believed this

And I thought we were gonna get Tiki like Palutena but boy I was wrong hahah
ohhh..
Thanks Sakurai for teasing Tiki and Palutena and we get her but not Tiki, thank you soooo much
Speculation was full of doubts.
The only PlayStation console I own is the PSP (coincidence? I think not). I bought few games for the handheld, however. Same with the Xbox 360, but I had to sell that one 2 years later after getting it.
I don't own an Xbox console. I think they're meh. If I were to get a console it would be the Wii U but eh.
PSP with homebrew was gold though.

D

Deleted member

Speculation was full of doubts.

I don't own an Xbox console. I think they're meh. If I were to get a console it would be the Wii U but eh.
PSP with homebrew was gold though.
True lol. I'm not getting a Vita.. I planned to, but that went to the history books (just like the efforts of reviving the original Law & Order in 2010). There are no games that interest me and I'm more of a Nintendo guy to begin with.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I can get over Lyn, not really, but when they did this I actually believed this

And I thought we were gonna get Tiki like Palutena but boy I was wrong hahah
ohhh..
Thanks Sakurai for teasing Tiki and Palutena and we get her but not Tiki, thank you soooo much
This was always the dumbest theory to me.
If I get Premium I'll Prank Chreest just because that's mainstream :troll:
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Soul.

True lol. I'm not getting a Vita.. I planned to, but that went to the history books (just like the efforts of reviving the original Law & Order in 2010). There are no games that interest me and I'm more of a Nintendo guy to begin with.
Not sure if I said something about the Vita before. I think it had to do with "I wanted to get one because of UMvC3" or something. PSP homebrew for me was generally GBA stuff.

D

Deleted member

Not sure if I said something about the Vita before. I think it had to do with "I wanted to get one because of UMvC3" or something. PSP homebrew for me was generally GBA stuff.
I see. Lol, same pretty much. Too bad my GBA SP got rekt years ago..

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I can't say I'd really care about Roy that much, though I would be happy for his fans. Lyn I think would've been an interesting character, so it would've been nice to see her.
Well we do have this *ahem* other game that she'll be in so yeeeaahhh.
I've already said too much
This was always the dumbest theory to me.
....continue

zkaka3000

Smash Cadet
  1. Wow bigger avatar size limits?

2. That's cool.

When a user gets pranked, their text colour should turn into a color the pranker wants, which lasts for a week (you can't disable it, but others can). So you could make someone's text color anything...

Ok, I'm joking, that would kinda suck for the person being pranked.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The avis without a frame feels soooo non-XenForo :troll:

D

Deleted member

Ehh, as I have nothing to do at the moment, I'll just do the new icon now.. I guess.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
  1. Wow bigger avatar size limits?

2. That's cool.
When a user gets pranked, their text colour should turn into a color the pranker wants, which lasts for a week (you can't disable it, but others can). So you could make someone's text color anything...

Ok, I'm joking, that would kinda suck for the person being pranked.
Your icon keeps getting better and better

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I've been using my phone all day and I'm now barely using the desktop version and barely even notice the avatar size difference.
C'mon people

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Every single user in the site being Premium would be a better deal.
I honestly wish that every user got the ability to change their name once without having to buy premium.
I also wish that there would be some sort of Miiverse functionality for the Media tool just for convenience.
Maybe a slightly bigger Signature size for both Normal and Premium users just for convenience?

Y'hear me, @Warchamp7 ?
I make this place a better place with my opinions.

So when can I be a Mod of the Mario boards

D

Deleted member

I honestly wish that every user got the ability to change their name once without having to buy premium.
I also wish that there would be some sort of Miiverse functionality for the Media tool just for convenience.
Maybe a slightly bigger Signature size for both Normal and Premium users just for convenience?

Y'hear me, @Warchamp7 ?
I make this place a better place with my opinions.

So when can I be a Mod of the Mario boards

You literally just lost hope for becoming a mod, dude. :troll:
I do agree with the rest though.

To be honest, Premium ain't all it's cracked up to be. I mainly just got it cause I was pissed off by all the ads.
I see. If I ever got Premium, the only thing I wouldn't do is changing my username, as it's fine as it is and I'm lucky to have it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom