• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

_gold_

Smash Master
But I swear to God, if they butcher this new Tomb Raider, and make it into yet another half finished game, with glitch galore, and a DLC sponge... I will lose all faith in future gaming. I just can't take it anymore.

D

Deleted member

Anyone else used to the old 3ds and try putting the cartidge in the top?
I'm more used to the cartridge slot being at the top. The stylus holder could easily wear down at the base of the device, so I prefer that at the side or the top.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
A while ago on YouTube I posted this.
I really didn't think there were that many people that would agree with me:crazy:

So question, would any of you have been salty if Roy and Lyn were in instead of Robin and Lucina? Not to say that it would've of ever happened, Awakening sales were too good but still
I can't say I'd really care about Roy that much, though I would be happy for his fans. Lyn I think would've been an interesting character, so it would've been nice to see her.

_gold_

Smash Master
I've never owned a Playstation in my life. I feel like no matter what they advertise, it's not enough to convince me to buy one. I will admit that I'm a little bummed to have never played The Last of Us, but that's about it. Their software lineup has just never really appealed to me much.
Unfortunately for me, it never fails when I find a gamer in real life, like in physical form, and I ask for their gamertag or what have you, they only ever own a Playstation. That's why I have no friends.

Press 1 if you feel bad for me.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
God damn you Kellam! I wanted him to weaken an enemy so Gaius could get some exp... guess what he does. Does a crit! WTF

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I've never owned a Playstation in my life. I feel like no matter what they advertise, it's not enough to convince me to buy one. I will admit that I'm a little bummed to have never played The Last of Us, but that's about it. Their software lineup has just never really appealed to me much.
Unfortunately for me, it never fails when I find a gamer in real life, like in physical form, and I ask for their gamertag or what have you, they only ever own a Playstation. That's why I have no friends.
This confirms for the umpteenth time that WiiU owners must live within a thousand miles of each other. All 101 of them :4pacman:
This emote is consuming my posts, halp

Morbi

Scavenger

I have the opposite problem, my "friends" all have Xbox Gamertags rather than PSN IDs. That being said, Last of Us was not even that good. Probably the most over-hyped game of the decade to be honest. Don't feel bad, get glad.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
(Sees talk about Nickelback)

I'm okay with Nickelback. I liked them better when they were doing their earlier 21st century stuff, but now, they're just "meh."

Not a very big fan of them nowadays, I like Matchbox Twenty, *NSYNC, Bon Jovi, and Train better.

But I still listen to their love songs and Chad Kroeger's duets with Carlos Santana every now and then. Just not as often as I used to. My parents being Canadian just had to introduce me to their music.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Is a shame that brownies and cookies can't be uploaded to the internet to share, more for me in that case!

D

Deleted member

I'm by no means a vet here, so could someone please tell me what "Pranked!" means?
A Premium user has the ability to prank non-Premium, regular users. The regular user(s) don't get any benefits from being pranked. It's basically for fun.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I pressed F to pay respect, is that okay? :troll:

But actually Im a similar case, when I was younger I wanted a PS1 but in that time it was too expensive so I had to stick with my NES and SNES for a while, time later I got a GameCube because the PS Lineup wasn't interesting for me anymore.

Soul.

If I ever get something from PlayStation it will be their handhelds. I have a PSP and did nothing outside of playing Pac-Man World 3, Sonic Rivals (2), and based homebrew.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I can get over Lyn, not really, but when they did this I actually believed this

And I thought we were gonna get Tiki like Palutena but boy I was wrong hahah
ohhh..
Thanks Sakurai for teasing Tiki and Palutena and we get her but not Tiki, thank you soooo much

D

Deleted member

If I ever get something from PlayStation it will be their handhelds. I have a PSP and did nothing outside of playing Pac-Man World 3, Sonic Rivals (2), and based homebrew.
The only PlayStation console I own is the PSP (coincidence? I think not). I bought few games for the handheld, however. Same with the Xbox 360, but I had to sell that one 2 years later after getting it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If I get Premium I'll Prank Chreest just because that's mainstream :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom