• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

"You can't spell ignorant without IGN!"
I lost the tiny slyver of hope I had remaining on them after the "Too much water" incident and them listing Smash Run as a downside in their SSB4 review. I heard they even take bribes, but I never really looked into it.
Lol yep. IGN is garbage anyway. Not even a true gaming site.

SapphSabre777

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4742-5094-9684
Well, I managed to watch my roommate play one of the worst games I've seen in a LONG time. Folks, don't buy Into The War, because...

• Second floors in buildings don't exist, you fall right through floors
  • Pebbles on the ground can catch and make you unable to move
  • Changing settings does nothing, some settings don't even work, like CONTROLS
  • Graphics and frame-rate are laughable
  • No balancing, you can use the Suicide button as much as you want and come back to the same game after you've been kicked
I have a better idea, pressing the "suicide button" for this game.

In other news, I managed to get every single custom morve for Smash Wii U. Now to get those hats...

Soul.

Well, I managed to watch my roommate play one of the worst games I've seen in a LONG time. Folks, don't buy Into The War, because...

• Second floors in buildings don't exist, you fall right through floors
  • Pebbles on the ground can catch and make you unable to move
  • Changing settings does nothing, some settings don't even work, like CONTROLS
  • Graphics and frame-rate are laughable
  • No balancing, you can use the Suicide button as much as you want and come back to the same game after you've been kicked
I have a better idea, pressing the "suicide button" for this game.

In other news, I managed to get every single custom morve for Smash Wii U. Now to get those hats...
I wasn't going to get it anyway. Steam is trash :troll:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?

30:00

If were still talking about sonic music...What are your favorite sonic games?
Mine are Sonic adventure 2, Sonic the hedgehog(original), and Sonic the hedgehog 3

and knuckles:troll:.
I like anything from Sonic Riders to Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games DS and anything in between. And um, Sonic 06 and Shadow 05 are..tolerable

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well, I did played the VC (hence why I said replay), but it was probalby the worst idea.

Why?

THE FREAKING C IS BUTTONS....NOT A STICK!!!!

I'm serious I really got mad to do the tune especially with how this game needs that you do them. Now, I might not be the only one complaining about htis, but I don't complain about the quantity, I'm compaining of how painfull it i with a a stick instead of the buttons.....

And unfortunately, combine this with some flaws, it's sad, but it really destroyed a part of my experience. It's really sad because the immersion and atmosphere is just so deep and it has probably the msot innovating sequences mechanic I saw ever....

So, by playing the n64.....it should make me enjoy it more :)

Though.....the water temple is another story (I'm someone who honestly don't find the oot one that bad....ok, you do spent time to figure out, but not much when you get how the central room works.

And for weird reasons, I really got frustrated at snowleak (did I got the name right?).

I think it was because of when I tried to go somewhere but bounced on a wall WHICH MADE ME ALL THE WAY BACK!!!!

Yeah, MM is far from perfect, but even with this frustration, the fact that I still love the game is something....it's just still good.
The Great Bay Temple?
Yeah, people kept telling me that it would be horrible, but it honestly wasn't that bad.
I beat it on my first try, I didn't die, and it wasn't confusing.

Actually, out of curiosity, to those of you here who have played Majora's Mask, what was the first non-mandatory mask you ever obtained? I'm curious.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Google's Japanese Keyboard has a handful of wonderful smilies.

(¯―¯٥)
٩(♡ε♡ )۶
(✽ ゚д゚ ✽)
(。ŏ﹏ŏ)
(~_~メ)

:231:

Soul.

lol the other social threads.
Agreed. Last time I played on the client was in 2011 and absolutely hated it. Blame the people who obligated me to get the thing.
nobody's supposed to force you to do something. that mindset is dumb.

D

Deleted member

Five years ago today, I joined YouTube. If it weren't for that and all the craziness that happened during that time frame, I would not be here today. I'd like to say thanks for everything, even though I never met y'all until 2014.

And yes, I now have the sprite icon.

Soul.

Five years ago today, I joined YouTube. If it weren't for that and all the craziness that happened during that time frame, I would not be here today. I'd like to say thanks for everything, even though I never met y'all until 2014.

And yes, I now have the sprite icon.
Congrats. Now I shall waste my time playing PM and make fun of the Smash 4 boards :yeahboi:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I see the board has calmed down a bit since I was here 2 hours ago. That makes me all 'yay' and ****.

Soul.

Lol. I stopped playing that a year ago. I'd honestly rather play Smash 4 instead.
I feel like playing it just to see how they horribly nerfed Pikachu's QA.
And then use Glaceon as an avatar... I mean Sylveon. w/e same thing

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So... I found another song where Troy Baker sings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q6eQoWp5Io.

He also sung Take Me to Hell (Broken Dream) for Shadows of the Damned which is a great game by Grasshopper Manufacture, the developers who did No More Heroes. So, Baker sings and voices which Gideon Emery also does. Here's one of Emery's songs: My One and Only Love. It sounds like something you would hear at a classy bar and/or restaurant. Or a typical romantic film where they do that montage of the couple going out and falling for each other or the part where one of them notices the other.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Yessss just found a DK amiibo in Australia! They're so rare here. It has JP packaging too, clearly an import. They have like 10 Pikachus, one DK (mine now) and nothing else. Oh well!

I still almost cry every time I remember seeing a shelf full Wave 1 and obly buying 2, thinking they'd never sell out.

_gold_

Smash Master
Yessss just found a DK amiibo in Australia! They're so rare here. It has JP packaging too, clearly an import. They have like 10 Pikachus, one DK (mine now) and nothing else. Oh well!

I still almost cry every time I remember seeing a shelf full Wave 1 and obly buying 2, thinking they'd never sell out.
That's great and all, but... can it blend?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Australia loves that dong
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Raise Your Dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Speaking of amiibos... Are sonics rare at all? REALLY want one...
EDIT: YOOOOO

Last edited:

Soul.

So... I found another song where Troy Baker sings: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q6eQoWp5Io.

He also sung Take Me to Hell (Broken Dream) for Shadows of the Damned which is a great game by Grasshopper Manufacture, the developers who did No More Heroes. So, Baker sings and voices which Gideon Emery also does. Here's one of Emery's songs: My One and Only Love. It sounds like something you would hear at a classy bar and/or restaurant. Or a typical romantic film where they do that montage of the couple going out and falling for each other or the part where one of them notices the other.
I would make an Ow the Edge joke but that's so late 2014, apparently

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I would make an Ow the Edge joke but that's so late 2014, apparently
Well, Shadows of the Damned was being edgy and hardcore to make fun of it. I like games like those, parodies and all. Speaking of which, has anyone played 3D Dot Game Heroes? It's both an homage and a parody of old school games like Zelda.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Well they WILL be rare and what kind of color job is that

Wouldn't he be yellow if that was super Sonic?
What, was he out of yellow paint?
Its...its... hyper sonic..... :cry:

Perfect Dark more than Banjo-Tooie.

Here's a blast from the past by the way.

Rareware's last game with Nintendo.... Curse Microsoft...

Last edited by a moderator:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Speaking of amiibos... Are sonics rare at all? REALLY want one...
EDIT: YOOOOO
That just remained me of this

Can you believe that? They might as well put Silver in the game.. I know he's third party put but still, it's no use! He looks practically the same!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welp, someone gave me my 7000th like, but I don't know who...
So, nobody won the prize I was going to give... canned bread :4pacman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom