• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
MLP is good show, sure
But it's not something I'd fanboy over
It's just my opinion ladies and mentlegens
This exactly, I think I dont need to repeat how my life got messed by bronism.

There's nothing wrong to like the show, but just don't let your life gets eaten by the fandom.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
My thoughts on MLP, is that I'm going to respect the people that like the show, I don't care for it myself but I can see why others like it. I'm not going to judge someone for liking the show unless the they do some "questionable" things.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
@ EmceeEspio EmceeEspio Alright, I have a room. What exactly do you want to be included?
(Items, Customs, Omegas, and # of stocks)

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I just listened to the final CD of Magica. Holy cow, do you know how much focus was required to read the translation and the CD itself at the same time. ;-;
Is there any more Magica audio/video content I should look into?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Uh-oh... Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag WHY!?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

There's nothing wrong to like the show, but just don't let your life get eaten by the fandom.
Which goes for a lot of things :4pacman:
So, here's a question to stir up discussion
If you could only choose one game out of the incoming releases for the WiiU (Star Fox U, Xenoblade U, Yoshi's Woolly World, Zelda U, Splatoon, etc.) to play, which would you guys pick?

FunkyKapu615

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kapukapu61
3DS FC
0989-1875-0948
If you could only choose one game out of the incoming releases for the WiiU (Star Fox U, Xenoblade U, Yoshi's Woolly World, Zelda U, Splatoon, etc.) to play, which would you guys pick?
Thats a good one........maybe splatoon

D

Deleted member

Uh-oh... Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag WHY!?
Funny, most of the times, lag occurs for me in the Wii U version, and it is minimal on 3DS. Then again, it depends on the connection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Zelda, because who wouldn't want this hottie

What are you talking about.. thats not the only reason why I want the game

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yoshi's Cookie.
...What? I've always wanted to try new idea for games.

Last edited:

Soul.

Smash Wii U :4pacman:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Waitwaitwait
Am I missing something....Or are you guys really talking about a show based on My Little Pony? I would think that is for little kids...right?
Someone fill me in cause... I'm at a loss for words. 4 words What the hell isthat?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Zelda, because who wouldn't want this hottie

What are you talking about.. thats not the only reason why I want the game
Because if I can't break pottery with said "hottie" then I'm not interested.

Waitwaitwait
Am I missing something....Or are you guys really talking about a show based on My Little Pony? I would think that is for little kids...right?
Someone fill me in cause... I'm at a loss for words. 4 words What the hell isthat?
It's mostly due to the fact that a while back it began to gain a mature audience.
Why? I don't know. Things just happen I guess.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Pottery?
Cutting the all the Grass of that massive overworld is the real big thing here!:4link:
Because breaking pottery has been a staple of classic Zelda gameplay. And in order to fully immerse myself in the world, I need my fix of vandalism.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
GIFS

Try sleeping now.
Bro.

Do you even GIF?

Bruh, you might now want to post gifs for the sake of posting gifs :4pacman:
Be careful dood, you might get an infraction
But what if the topic is posting GIFs? You never know with this thread. We're like Ditto: we take whatever is there and morph into it like the shapeless anime blob we are.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, been finding lots of memory addresses of Super Paper Mario.

Found the corrdinates, the level, attacks, score, hp, the arrays first slots for items, key items, Pixl and characters.

What does it means?

I can do fun stuff like haing 65535 of attack with 65535 coins with 65535 hp and level 65535 all this while hacking me anywhere in the map I want and also having any items, key items, Pixl or characters I want....

Yeah, Cheat engine is THAT powerfull.....

but it's just the beginning, I need to find the RNG.....this is going to befun....(it's actually very hard to find).

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Bro.

Do you even GIF?

But what if the topic is posting GIFs? You never know with this thread. We're like Ditto: we take whatever is there and morph into it like the shapeless anime blob we are.
Ok look at your reply to my post while looking at your gif...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*I get in a trainer Battle*
*My Garchomp vs a Hitmonchan*
*I try to go nice and use Iron Head, Hitmonchan blocks it with Detect*
*I got mad because it wasted my PP, I obliterate the Hitmon with Outrage*

I do the same thing when, a Pelipper spams Protect :4villager:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
MLP is a good show, sure
But it's not something I'd fanboy over, or something people should fanboy over, amongst other things
I just don't see how it's blown up, but it has and I'm not bashing the show or people who watch it
I enjoy it yes, but I don't go out of my way to watch it
It's just my opinion ladies and mentlegens
Honestly though, even if the fanboys can be bad, the anti bronies are much, much, much, much worse.

There's nothing wrong to like the show, but just don't let your life gets eaten by the fandom.
Well, you might actually need to, since I don't know what you are talking about.

The only reason I personally left was because of burn out. Being on Equestria Daily every day caused me to become to bored with the idea of ponies since I got used to seeing them in so many different ways outside the show.

And even calling it leaving is a stretch because sooner or later I'll go back to watching it. I left around the 4th season beginning.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Metroid's gender is robot.
Really? I was thinking more Purple People Eater myself. Huh. Let me check my notes for a sec...

Well you said you needed your fix of vandalism.
I know you were talking about Zelda
Ah.
Well I haven't vandalized it in a while, but sure (and I still think my crowning achievement was Giovanni's Wild Ride).

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
It's come full circle :4pacman:
Mods probably wouldn't like it :/
Of course they won't. That's part of our personality of being a stereotypical rebellious teenager: we have to hate all kinds of authority. Blame our hormones.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Honestly though, even if the fanboys can be bad, the anti bronies are much, much, much, much worse.

Well, you might actually need to, since I don't know what you are talking about.

The only reason I personally left was because of burn out. Being on Equestria Daily every day caused me to become to bored with the idea of ponies since I got used to seeing them in so many different ways outside the show.

And even calling it leaving is a stretch because sooner or later I'll go back to watching it. I left around the 4th season beginning.
Same goes for Doctor Who, anime, pretty much anything with a substantial following. You'll have the fanboys that make everyone look bad, and the detractors that bash everything related to that :4pacman:

Soul.

I honestly don't care if this is the inferior version. It's so classy it will get rid of the pony talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom