• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
..................................................................sigh...............................I don't want to say this since it's off topic but...............
I need it off my chest............................................anyway..........................
The whole equeal thing in Mlp Season 5, does it remind you of Mother 3 in some way?
the hell is mlp

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
..................................................................sigh...............................I don't want to say this since it's off topic but...............
I need it off my chest............................................anyway..........................
The whole equeal thing in Mlp Season 5, does it remind you of Mother 3 in some way? Also just to refresh my memory, why do people hate/don't like Krystal
Run away from that fandom to save yourself, I tell you by expirence

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I don't really have any. I got all the characters I wanted in smash 4, lucky me I guest.
:O Lucky..! Just be glad you're not in my situation. Where I only got one: :4palutena:. I'm only disappointed and infuriated, you know, the usual stuff:colorful:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
So you all still mad about the n3ds XL not getting faceplates? How cute
I wouldn't say mad, disappointed? Yes, mad? No, still think their reason for not bring it over here is dumb, just like it not coming with a charger.
Oh, so you drew your icon with the tablet or something? Looks cool.
Yeah it took me forever to finish it, that my back started to hurt, I need a new chair.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I got the Meta Knight amiibo.
:0 I've been looking for one but its damn near nonexistent in my area
@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ Hey bud, good games earlier. You went all Chudat on me a couple of times there!
GGs
Yeah, I'm kind of infamous for kirbyciding at any given opportunity XD
I've pissed a looot of people off
*Cue Small Talk*
So um., who were you most wanted characters for SSB4?
Being a thread about Smash Brothers, do you guys even know each others most wanted characters? :O
Impa and unrealisticly Bayonetta

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
The whole equeal thing in Mlp Season 5, does it remind you of Mother 3 in some way? Also just to refresh my memory, why do people hate/don't like Krystal
Wha-
Who doesn't like Krystal? She's definitely not an unlikable Star Fox character..

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I need to learn to not let my imagination run wild while I work. There are things I SHOULD NOT think about while working. Odd, questionable things, like fan fiction ideas that go in a WAY off direction that makes me question why my brain works the way it does, and question myself entirely.

More at Midnight. My break's up and work is calling.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah it took me forever to finish it, that my back started to hurt, I need a new chair.
Ah, I see. That must suck, but it happens. I'm planning to use this as my avatar starting this midnight:

The sprite was done on Flipnote Studio 3D.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Ah, I see. That must suck, but it happens. I'm planning to use this as my avatar starting this midnight:

The sprite was done on Flipnote Studio 3D.
I can't never draw something like that on a 3ds without wanting to throw it against a wall, it hard for me to draw on a handheld.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
MLP is a good show, sure
But it's not something I'd fanboy over, or something people should fanboy over, amongst other things
I just don't see how it's blown up, but it has and I'm not bashing the show or people who watch it
I enjoy it yes, but I don't go out of my way to watch it
It's just my opinion ladies and mentlegens

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can't never draw something like that on a 3ds without wanting to throw it against a wall, it hard for me to draw on a handheld.
I see. That's true, but thanks to based Flipnote's zoom feature, I could do it easily. However, since I had no space for the arms and hands, I had to leave them out in the drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom