• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
People who create hackmon deserve to have its savefiles corrupted hard
I really hope this methods ends bricking consoles :4ganondorf: *Evil Ganon laugh*
What about pokemon that are basically impossible to get now (Arceus, Mew, any other Event Pokemon)? I can get the distaste for hacking Pokemon you can catch in-game but things like Event Pokemon just bus me.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
:4fox:'s voice is like Sharknado, it's so bad to the point it becomes hilariously good
And it's also like Scrappy Doo.
"FOXY POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Also I felt like Lucario using his Bone Rush as Baseball bat is priceless, and makes me want that as a forward smash (Even though Ness has something like that).

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What about pokemon that are basically impossible to get now (Arceus, Mew, any other Event Pokemon)? I can get the distaste for hacking Pokemon you can catch in-game but things like Event Pokemon just bus me.
Event Pokémon aren't so hard to get now, cloning (Im really ok with that if the cloned mon is legit, specially if is used for giveaways like the ones that Smogon makes) makes that easier.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I heard the soundtrack was under process of being shipped to a couple locations.
Club Nintendo is currently Crash Nintendo!
I read somewhere that puns are comedy's lowest form.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So far, I only have one friend on the Wii U, and I haven't even played Smash with him yet. :4pacman:

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
Le actual explanation: That's because the Smash CD stuff is small news compared to actual gameplay development stuff that needs a thread to be discussed with more attention.
Ugh... so this doesn't interest anyone? Aren't many of us collectors? I don't get it. Maybe it uses precious kilobytes of the server... or it does it make managing threads so much more of a chore? I won't ever understand it so I give up: I don't care anymore.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Why, Nintendo? Why only 100 friends instead of 1000???
Because I'm pretty sure most people who have a Wii U barely even surpass ten. Let along 100.

Ugh... so this doesn't interest anyone? Aren't many of us collectors? I don't get it. Maybe it uses precious kilobytes of the server... or it does it make managing threads so much more of a chore? I won't ever understand it so I give up: I don't care anymore.
Let me put it this way. In a day and age where one can easily download the entire soundtrack off of Youtube, the CD has since become less and less practical (and it'll probably be sold soon anyway).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This thread sometimes feels like a waste of Megabytes tho :troll:
I get your point, but due the fact is just news with no so much insight it loses relevancy (but is still relevant with another point of view, and that's a news point of view...for example the CD news may appear in the frontpage section along with other Club Nintendo stuff)
Also, Social Media gives the news too

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
The only good thing about the club nintendo rarely working is that there's less traffic here, meaning crashboards ain't happening for a while.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Riolu for Smash 4 DLC! Would be the new Pichu except instead of hurting itself with nearly every attack it would have the same power as a 0% Lucario but at all times no matter what.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
While it does interest me, I don't really imagine many posts for discussion coming out of it besides "I got shipment confirmation" posts.
He quit the Social Thread
And he was the one who brought me to the Social Thread, which in turn kept me on Smashboards much longer than my short-term stays after the release of each game...

Soul.

Pichu had a cute voice that ironically sounded older than Pikachu to me.
lmao, wait.... Really?
Hey! Where has Rocket been? It's been god knows how long since I last saw him around.
He doesn't go to this thread anymore.
Event Pokémon aren't so hard to get now, cloning (Im really ok with that if the cloned mon is legit, specially if is used for giveaways like the ones that Smogon makes) makes that easier.
someone clone me a Pokémon pls

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
While it does interest me, I don't really imagine many posts for discussion coming out of it besides "I got shipment confirmation" posts.
My shipment confirmation post is currently being eaten by gremlins while being burned at the stake for witchcraft.

D

Deleted member

Hey! Where has Rocket been? It's been god knows how long since I last saw him around.
He quit going to this thread for an undisclosed reason. Maybe it's because he might be greeting Spider-Man in the MCU, or because of the... uhh... ban?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hey shadow, where's your gun?

On the subject of a Smashboards Social Thread show, cast Yuri Lowenthal as me and Scott Cawthorn as @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ . Also, Tom Hanks as @Space Stranger , Chris Niosi as @ #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu , Andrew Garfield as @Flight and Pikachu as xSoul.

The money would roll right in.

EDIT: Goku/Lucario's voice actor as @ Rysir Rysir and Ryan Drummond as CliffJumper.
Hmm... I wonder who this is?

Oh Kirbopher, I remember him when he was on some spriter forums and doing is Megaman/.hack like flash series. Dude also made Brawl taunts.

Nifty guy, wish I talked to him more when I was younger.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I would like a clone Diancie with Naive and 6IVs please. :p

Seriously...the one I got on X doesn't have any perfect IVs. ._.
Mine is somehow worse 31/8/11/9/31/31 with Serious nature, I saved by mistake whan I was SRing for a good one :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom