• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
Because I'm pretty sure most people who have a Wii U barely even surpass ten. Let along 100.

Let me put it this way. In a day and age where one can easily download the entire soundtrack off of Youtube, the CD has since become less and less practical (and it'll probably be sold soon anyway).
Okay, that might be the point. I guess I belong to the shrinking group of people who like to actually "touch music"...

This thread sometimes feels like a waste of Megabytes tho :troll:
Hah! Good point :grin:

While it does interest me, I don't really imagine many posts for discussion coming out of it besides "I got shipment confirmation" posts.
Yeah, probably. The most interesting thing might be a relation to the Mewtwo DLC, but that is certainly not given as well...

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, Finally I have fully dowloaded the first Season of Sailor Moon on my computer with Stereo quality, Latin American and Japanese audio with subs. Time to get Sailor Moon R
:happysheep:

Soul.

Only if you can get me a Volcanion :troll:
Only if you give me the following Pokémon :troll::
- HP Ice 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Raikou with blue pentagon
- HP Ice 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Thundurus with blue pentagon
- 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Suicune with Tailwind, Snarl and a blue pentagon
- 6IV Adamant Entei with Sacred Fire and Extreme Speed :troll:

Last edited:

_gold_

Smash Master
What are we talking about?
I just realized that I actually found a place on the internet which has nice people.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
What are we talking about?
I just realized that I actually found a place on the internet which has nice people.
You're leaving here for 4chan?! :troll:
Only if you give me the following Pokémon :troll: :
- HP Ice 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Raikou with blue pentagon
- HP Ice 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Thundurus with blue pentagon
- 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Suicune with Tailwind, Snarl and a blue pentagon
- 6IV Adamant Entei with Sacred Fire and Extreme Speed :troll:
You win this round peekachu :0

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Hey! Where has Rocket been? It's been god knows how long since I last saw him around.
Hey pony, do u still have diamonds from those bloody Cliffs, because I want them diamonds to guive them to Nintehdoh, and heh wail gieve hus Lucaus DeeEllCee.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
The Good Egg Galaxy Remix is pretty bad mostly because of the part where it took the sound from the first level of the first super mario brothers game, and that really ruined it for me.

_gold_

Smash Master
The Good Egg Galaxy Remix is pretty bad mostly because of the part where it took the sound from the first level of the first super mario brothers game, and that really ruined it for me.
All the remixes of SM:G in Sm4sh are not that great. Their masterpieces. You don't mess with masterpieces.

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I don't what to talk about. I will talk about how long it took to make my avatar but that will be so boring. So what going on right now.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
My favorite thing about playing on the Mario Galaxy stage is the music. Visuals and lighting are impressive as well, but I like it for the music.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Nothing much. I'm bored as usual.
*Cue Small Talk*
So um., who were you most wanted characters for SSB4?
Being a thread about Smash Brothers, do you guys even know each others most wanted characters? :O

Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
*Cue Small Talk*
So um., who were you most wanted characters for SSB4?
Being a thread about Smash Brothers, do you guys even know each others most wanted characters? :O
I don't really have any. I got all the characters I wanted in smash 4, lucky me I guest.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
On the subject of Diancie, I wished I knew about soft resetting before I got her and saved.

Might get hoopla, soft reset to get a perfect one, and trade for a perfect Diancie...

>.>

All the remixes of SM:G in Sm4sh are not that great. Their masterpieces. You don't mess with masterpieces.
Hey now, Rosalina at the observatory I thought was pretty good.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
..................................................................sigh...............................I don't want to say this since it's off topic but...............
I need it off my chest............................................anyway..........................
The whole equeal thing in Mlp Season 5, does it remind you of Mother 3 in some way? Also just to refresh my memory, why do people hate/don't like Krystal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom