• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I thought you were going to be the animal sidekick who's primarily there for merchandise reasons.
No my stuffed friend that would be you.

Blargg would be played by Charles Martinet and would be the one sane man and comic relief in that he is literally the only relief from nonstop comedy. :troll:

Which reminds me, out of curiosity do people prefer manga that have long chapters (~40) or short chapters (~16)?

Is the wait better/worse, or do people just want something that's easy to pick up and read?
I can't say, most manga if any that I read is already completed.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
From what I see, the thread isn't really locked yet unless the mod are planning to do so soon. It shouldn't really happen since she's getting more support than Toad in Japan and there's a select few Americans that still want her.
Ah, we'll that's good. The biggest thing bugging me is, if bowser junior gets differently named characters for his skins and olimar gets alph, then why doesn't peach's daisy skin say daisy?
On another note, It's really unfortunate that Waluigi and Daisy both are mainly purely in the spinoffs

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I love it when I can just finish a manga in a sitting or two, no waiting involved.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
No my stuffed friend that would be you.

Blargg would be played by Charles Martinet and would be the one sane man and comic relief in that he is literally the only relief from nonstop comedy. :troll:

It's perfect.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ah, we'll that's good. The biggest thing bugging me is, if bowser junior gets differently named characters for his skins and olimar gets alph, then why doesn't peach's daisy skin say daisy?
On another note, It's really unfortunate that Waluigi and Daisy both are mainly purely in the spinoffs
Since alts were a new concept to Smash, I'd imagine that making a Daisy alt for Peach went under the radar for Sakurai despite her cult following. At least Waluigi maintained his Assist Trophy role from the last game (Super Smash Bros. Brawl).

I totally agree with you, having Waluigi and Daisy as pure spinoff characters had always screamed "Wasted potential!" to me. If Toadette and Rosalina were used a non-sports/pary spinoffs lately, then I believe the Big N should consider doing the same with both characters.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Creator of FNAF and voice of Phone Guy. From the Phone Guy clips in both games, thought it would match up voice-wise.

EDIT: MisterVideoGaming as Gilbert Gottfried... any other suggestions? I'm making a list by this point.
I've got a really sarcastic voice though and I think I'll be suited to play Snide Rock #1 :troll:
Which reminds me, out of curiosity do people prefer manga that have long chapters (~40) or short chapters (~16)?

Is the wait better/worse, or do people just want something that's easy to pick up and read?
Personally I read fast, but if I'm following a weekly manga I'd prefer 40 pages per chapter. Maybe I'm greedy Huehuehue
If it's a completed work I wouldn't mind 16 page chapters. As long as the story is good I'm fine with anything.
Bleach ****s out 25+ page chapters weekly yet you can read them in a few minutes, so there's that. Im changing my answer XD, I'd prefer quality over quantity I guess

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, I have a nice dilemma. I want to use a Rock Head Tyrantrum to Wreck everything with Head Smash
But I don't know what set run

Jolly nature with Choice Band
Adamant with Choice Scarf
Jolly with Life Orb and Dragon Dance
Adamant with Life Orb and Rock Polish

That sets are my options, the first ones focuses on Head Smash spam Inc. and the second ones in coverage of course

Bonus: Careful nature with Assault Vest to have nice Sp. Bulk, but that leaves me without setup moves due the vest

Last edited:

Soul.

Well, I have a nice dilemma. I want to use a Rock Head Tyrantrum to Wreck everything with Head Smash
But I don't know what set run

Jolly nature with Choice Band
Adamant with Choice Scarf
Jolly with Life Orb and Dragon Dance
Adamant with Life Orb and Rock Polish

That sets are my options, the first ones focuses on Head Smash spam Inc. and the second ones in coverage of course
I have a solution: Why not breed 4 Tyrunt for each set?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Onix got Deposited now... Im kinda mad because I wanted it on the final team or in a safe place like the Daycare

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
For some reason I never knew how to divide polynomials in the past. Today it just clicked and I wonder how I could have not realized it in the past. It's so simple

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
wen is projekt m ading goku alredy he was best meele character

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
Okay I need some explanation. I discovered some news that Nintendo supposedly started shipping the Smash Soundtrack CDs, so I wanted put that information somewhere. Because I didn't want to create a new thread (and I expected a Smash OST thread somewhere), I posted it in this thread:

http://smashboards.com/threads/super-smash-bros-3ds-wii-u-soundtrack-offer.366265/#post-18642694

Now it got closed. Explanation: Don't bump threads - but also, don't create a new thread. Talk in the Social Thread about it. Seriously? So I should talk about news on the Smash Soundtrack in between some random topics, instead of using a particular thread for this very own topic...

Last edited:

PF9

Smash Lord
So, for people who enjoy Falco, here is a question. Which Falco voice do you prefer: the one in Brawl or the one in this game? My preference is Brawl, I take him more seriously with that New York accent.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Okay I need some explanation. I discovered some news that Nintendo supposedly started shipping the Smash Soundtrack CDs, so I wanted put that information somewhere. Because I didn't want to create a new thread (and I expected a Smash OST thread somewhere), I posted it in this thread:

http://smashboards.com/threads/super-smash-bros-3ds-wii-u-soundtrack-offer.366265/#post-18642694

Now it got closed. Explanation: Don't bump threads - but also, don't create a new thread. Talk in the Social Thread about it. Seriously? So I should talk about news on the Smash Soundtrack on some random topic, instead of using a particular thread for this very own topic...

/logic

But to respond to the news, at least I get to listen to Smash OST goodness. :happysheep:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I'm currently listening to the Drama CDs. I just love Madoka Magica that much.
Why is it when I read this, my mind were right to the Drama CDs with the males talking into dummy mics

Now it got closed. Explanation: Don't bump threads - but also, don't create a new thread. Talk in the Social Thread about it. Seriously? So I should talk about news on the Smash Soundtrack on some random topic, instead of using a particular thread for this very own topic...

Dude, the CDs dont get shipped till March

Last edited:

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
Man when I played Dr. Mario for the first time, it didn't felt like Tetris, heck you can't play it like Tetris. It requires for me precise timing for me to pass a pill that is around a pill.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So, for people who enjoy Falco, here is a question. Which Falco voice do you prefer: the one in Brawl or the one in this game? My preference is Brawl, I take him more seriously with that New York accent.
Eh, it goes either way. I prefer Brawl, but Smash 4's is fine by me (at least it's not Fox).

For the people who dont use a new 3ds and play a and y or ORAS http://pocketmonster.kotaku.com/giving-yourself-hacked-pokemon-just-got-way-easier-1687482782 thank me later
I'll be honest, I've never been that into hacking Pokemon. So I'll pass on the offer.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

Rueckkoppler

Smash Journeyman
Why is it when I read this, my mind were right to the Drama CDs with the males talking into dummy mics

Dude, the CDs dont get shipped till March
Well, apparently they do. Even if it's just "a rumor" - this is the community that LOVES discussing rumors. So there should be a way to at least have some exchange on that topic. These news didn't come out of nowhere...

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I can tolerate the SSB4 one but I like the brawl one better. And it's true he does have the New York accent. The voice actor is extremely talented because he also voices Rob 64, Peppy, and Saki Amamiya! Who sound nothing like Falco at all

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Now it got closed. Explanation: Don't bump threads - but also, don't create a new thread. Talk in the Social Thread about it. Seriously? So I should talk about news on the Smash Soundtrack in between some random topics, instead of using a particular thread for this very own topic...

Le actual explanation: That's because the Smash CD stuff is small news compared to actual gameplay development stuff that needs a thread to be discussed with more attention.

Kingslime301

Smash Journeyman
I
like the brawls Voice, he just sounds better.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
:4fox:'s voice is like Sharknado, it's so bad to the point it becomes hilariously good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom