• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

And then one of the characters whips out the Playboy magazine...

Most likely due to one of the characters drinking in between episodes.
I.e. 90% of the cast, including the mods :troll:
Would it be animated? Would it poke fun at live action, high profile TV shows? Would it be extremely successful? Would it have a House-type character? Would it cause Crashboards to become an actual element into the series? So many questions.. one answer. Find out next time in The Flight Chronicles.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wait ....... what? It appears that you had found another of his followers instead of me since many One Piece fans had started to follow Usoppism lately. Speaking of Usopp, let's hope that our Lord doesn't die at the hands of Pica since that rock headed giant is close to killing him in the last chapter.

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I just need a Kid Icarus or The Legend of Zelda anime like in Palutena's Revolting Dinner and the Palutena Reveal trailer. My life would would be complete

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Is anybody up for a few Free for All Wii U Matches?
(Customs on)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I did remember Matsui saying that he would't want to stretch the story too long (About a few years ago), so I wouldn't be surprised if it ends this fall or next winter. Now that I think of it, there really isn't much left to do since every student had been developed and Shiro only has a few trump cards left up his sleeve. Then the final arc should obviously involve the last fight between Class E and their own teacher since killing him was their goal since Day 1 of class.

The only clues I could have thought of leading to that point was the fact that she couldn't swim and loved sweets (traits that could be shared with Koro-Sensei). That Valentine's cover for Chapter 125 is another great use of foreshadowing since it subtly hinted towards her love of him a few chapters before the reveal. :laugh:
Well, here are more clues, though they could be considered a stretch. For those who don't want to be spoiled, don't click the link.

Edit: My prediction for the end is that destroying the planet thing was a bluff and he only said it so that he could get a teaching job.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Wait, what'd I miss?
I've really got to catch up on Assassination Classroom
I'm like 20 chapters behind
I want to reread Psyren next though, after I finish Zatch Bell

Last edited:

Soul.

Meh, I don't like that show. They shouldn't have casted Nic Cage as @Flight and William Shatner as @ Soul. Soul. .
Rick Astley as @ Soul. Soul.
There you go.
South Park has been stale for a while, despite I liked the Lorde/Randy Marsh stuff and the Oculus Rift episode confused me hard.

DP was great (because Dawn and great battles....and Dawn again), BW was a plain failed attempt to reboot Ash
XY keeps getting better at slow steps but sometimes feels really weak too
At least Dawn actually had a purpose. Serena is lol. Tell me why should I waste my time watching a love scene with Ash and Serena in Courmarine City shopping.
I've missed out on that very season, but god that sounds terrible. Isn't negative continuity one of the things that shows like South Park are famous for? I did know that Satan made an appearance in the Freemium episode though. :laugh:
That's the same episode where they mentioned something with glu.....
...which was a Season 18 episode. Lorde stuff was a continuity. PewDiePie episode was absolute garbage and there's nothing else to say about it.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
There you go.

At least Dawn actually had a purpose. Serena is lol. Tell me why should I waste my time watching a love scene with Ash and Serena in Courmarine City shopping.

...which was a Season 18 episode. Lorde stuff was a continuity. PewDiePie episode was absolute garbage and there's nothing else to say about it.
Lmao xsoul the Pewdiepie episode was hilarious at first, but when that crap spanned three episodes, and Cartman stopped making fun of that thing called Pewdiepie and emulated him it got tiresome

Soul.

Lmao xsoul the Pewdiepie episode was hilarious at first, but when that crap spanned three episodes, and Cartman stopped making fun of that thing called Pewdiepie and emulated him it got tiresome
Yeah, making fun of a YouTube user is hilarious. "CartmanBrah" is uninspiring.

--
South Park is supposed to have a different episode; you don't waste time by mixing up this thing from the previous episode and put them with the new ones.
They're running out of ideas. Ofc I'd rather end the Simpsons first, then South Park.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I don't even watch TV, in fact whats a TV?

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I am all, I am all, I aaaammmmm.
Hey shadow, where's your gun?

On the subject of a Smashboards Social Thread show, cast Yuri Lowenthal as me and Scott Cawthorn as @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ . Also, Tom Hanks as @ Space Stranger Space Stranger , Chris Niosi as @Red Ryu , Andrew Garfield as @Flight and Pikachu as xSoul.

The money would roll right in.

EDIT: Goku/Lucario's voice actor as @ Rysir Rysir and Ryan Drummond as CliffJumper.

Last edited:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Wait, what'd I miss?
I've really got to catch up on Assassination Classroom
I'm like 20 chapters behind
You should catch up. A LOT happens in the last 20 chapters. Just the one that came out yesterday was the biggest "WTF just happened moment" thus far in the series. Unless you read spoilers you'll never guess what is revealed about one of the main characters.

EDIT: Nevermind seems some people spoiled it. Oh well, I just want to see where it goes. :laugh:

Last edited:

Soul.

I don't even watch TV, in fact whats a TV?
Your main trying to not use exclamation marks :4dk:

On the subject of a Smashboards Social Thread show, cast Yuri Lowenthal as me and Scott Cawthorn as @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ . Also, Tom Hanks as @ Space Stranger Space Stranger , Chris Niosi as @Red Ryu , Andrew Garfield as @Flight and Pikachu as xSoul.

Then the show will be about "who will be xSoul's Pokémon Trainer?"

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
There you go.

Well, that Coumarine episode was about Ash being completely oblivious, so Serena got Trolled hard :troll:

And yeah the PewDiePie episode stuff was crap like Pew himself

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

EDIT: Goku/Lucario's voice actor as @ Rysir Rysir and Ryan Drummond as CliffJumper.
Can I be played by Gilbert Gottfried?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
You should catch up. A LOT happens in the last 20 chapters. Just the one that came out yesterday was the biggest "WTF just happened moment" thus far in the series. Unless you read spoilers you'll never guess what is revealed about one of the main characters.
Well ****, I'll put Zatch Bell on hold :0

Who's Scott Cawthorn?
I'm uncultured swine, forgive me

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

Who's Scott Cawthorn?
I'm uncultured swine, forgive me
Creator of FNAF and voice of Phone Guy. From the Phone Guy clips in both games, thought it would match up voice-wise.

EDIT: MisterVideoGaming as Gilbert Gottfried... any other suggestions? I'm making a list by this point.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

Can I just be the completely normal neighbor who just takes all the antics in stride?

Soul.

Well, that Coumarine episode was about Ash being completely oblivious, so Serena got Trolled hard :troll:

And yeah the PewDiePie episode stuff was crap like Pew himself
lol well now I'm wasting my time talking about X/Y. inb4 flame wars :troll:
PDP episode was trash yes. No point in watching it.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Which reminds me, out of curiosity do people prefer manga that have long chapters (~40) or short chapters (~16)?

Is the wait better/worse, or do people just want something that's easy to pick up and read?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Creator of FNAF and voice of Phone Guy. From the Phone Guy clips in both games, thought it would match up voice-wise.

EDIT: MisterVideoGaming as Gilbert Gottfried... any other suggestions? I'm making a list by this point.
Idk, probably Dennis Leary as @Kermit the Ninja and Logan Lerman as Cap'n Chreest

Sorry, that's all I can think of

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Which reminds me, out of curiosity do people prefer manga that have long chapters (~40) or short chapters (~16)?

Is the wait better/worse, or do people just want something that's easy to pick up and read?
Depends on how interesting the content is. This is especially the case with long runners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom