• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Which goes for a lot of things :4pacman:
So, here's a question to stir up discussion
If you could only choose one game out of the incoming releases for the WiiU (Star Fox U, Xenoblade U, Yoshi's Woolly World, Zelda U, Splatoon, etc.) to play, which would you guys pick?
Hmm, I'm not sure... I'll think about it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, you might actually need to, since I don't know what you are talking about.

The only reason I personally left was because of burn out. Being on Equestria Daily every day caused me to become to bored with the idea of ponies since I got used to seeing them in so many different ways outside the show.

And even calling it leaving is a stretch because sooner or later I'll go back to watching it. I left around the 4th season beginning.
I can't find the post I did but, here's tl;dr.
A relationship I had got ruined
I wasted money on pony stuff that thankfully I discarded
That fandom caused me depression and can be very toxic sometimes
I became mentally weak and uncreative

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I can't find the post I did but, here's tl;dr.
A relationship I had got ruined
I wasted money on pony stuff that thankfully I discarded
That fandom caused me depression and can be very toxic sometimes
I became mentally weak and uncreative
Err...All that really doesn't help you're case. Especially in a "Tl;dr" format.

Edit: Nevermind, don't want things to get ugly.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Err...All that really doesn't help you're case. Especially in a "Tl;dr" format.

Edit: Nevermind, don't want things to get ugly.
Yeah I get it, but Im too lazy to give a better explanation, there's nothing wrong to watch the show as I said before.
But in my case I'll never going to watch it anymore
....also Alicorn Twilight Sparkle jumped the shark

D

Deleted member

I just bought a copy of that new Kirby game from Amazon
Not sure if regret :246:

Row Row, Fight the Power!
You won't. Kirby and the Rainbow Curse is objectively a better game compared to the movie.. err, video game that is The Order: 1886. Sure, I can't compare those two games, nor reviews matter, but I am simply following IGN's logic. :troll:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
You won't. Kirby and the Rainbow Curse is objectively a better game compared to the movie.. err, video game that is The Order: 1886. Sure, I can't compare those two games, nor reviews matter, but I am simply following IGN's logic. :troll:
"You can't spell ignorant without IGN!"
I lost the tiny slyver of hope I had remaining on them after the "Too much water" incident and them listing Smash Run as a downside in their SSB4 review. I heard they even take bribes, but I never really looked into it.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Does that picture move? Where do I look??
Im looking everywhere and nothing's happening. :(
Try moving the page up and down
Anyway what is your favorite scenes in the first season of Pokemon? just curious...

Last edited:

Soul.

*Gasp* you like sonic music too??
Please listen to these if you know what's good for you :p
no lol I don't like any music I just hear them for fun :p
Well ouch.. I bet he knows how I felt now when I was getting help from a mod and you busted in interrupting said help..
I did? I don't recall saying that
Maybe I should just lurk when people talk about something that I feel like "interrupting" ._.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
"You can't spell ignorant without IGN!"
I lost the tiny slyver of hope I had remaining on them after the "Too much water" incident and them listing Smash Run as a downside in their SSB4 review. I heard they even take bribes, but I never really looked into it.
Well like some game sites they are "sponsored" by certain devs and publishers and it does "influence" their reviews.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
*Gasp* you like sonic music too??
Please listen to these if you know what's good for you :p
You too? But I'll be honest. I know of a Sonic game that holds dear to my heart. Mostly because I loved seeing this game in action. So, here's a piece of my nostalgia:

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Anyway what is your favorite scenes in the first season of Pokemon? just curious...
If this is directed at everyone, then I remember my favorite episode as a child was the Primeape one, which made Primeape my favorite Pokemon until I found out Mewtwo was in Melee. Then Mewtwo became my favorite. As for a specific scene...I don't remember if I have a favorite. Pikachu's Goodbye made me cry as a child though...I don't think Butterfree leaving made me cry.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If this is directed at everyone, then I remember my favorite episode as a child was the Primeape one, which made Primeape my favorite Pokemon until I found out Mewtwo was in Melee. Then Mewtwo became my favorite. As for a specific scene...I don't remember if I have a favorite. Pikachu's Goodbye made me cry as a child though...I don't think Butterfree leaving made me cry.
All I can say is Diglett Dig Diglett Dig Trio Trio Trio

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm loving MM3D so far.
Anybody else have it?
I do! They did change a few things that I'm not entirely fond of, but nothing major. I absolutely adore how they increased the size of the world, it's beautiful.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I'm loving MM3D so far.
Anybody else have it?
no, just because I might get the original (remember? I have an n64 and Paper Mario on it is just REEEEEEEEEEAAAALLY

Also, I just don't think I want to enjoy MM on a such small screen.

It's not a game I'm ready to replay on that screen.

And tbh, I might jsut use lcd because my crt has the extremely annying tendency to not care how I put my av cables, they ALWAYS get screw up unless you use finger that are the size of a Mr mini mini.

It's really annoying. Also, it only supports mono.....yeah I think I can get over the visual downgrade on lcd.....it's at least not bugging....

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
I'm loving MM3D so far.
Anybody else have it?
Yes, but it's quite hard to actually get to playing it cause your hooked on the N64 one! Lol
▶ 2:32 sorry if you dont like jazz but dang this is great!
If I didn't like jazz even a little I wouldn't like Vela Nova :p nice remix of that song!
You too? But I'll be honest. I know of a Sonic game that holds dear to my heart. Mostly because I loved seeing this game in action. So, here's a piece of my nostalgia:
I like the song, but I have to be completely honest with you, I've never even heard of that game! XD

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Sonic Adventure 2 Was my favorite and one of the last good sonic games. I LOVE the music especially this one!
▶ 30:00
Its funny.. i have fewer sonic games than mario games yet Sonic remains to be my all time favorite video game character.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Yes, but it's quite hard to actually get to playing it cause your hooked on the N64 one! Lol

If I didn't like jazz even a little I wouldn't like Vela Nova :p nice remix of that song!

I like the song, but I have to be completely honest with you, I've never even heard of that game! XD
no, just because I might get the original (remember? I have an n64 and Paper Mario on it is just REEEEEEEEEEAAAALLY

Also, I just don't think I want to enjoy MM on a such small screen.

It's not a game I'm ready to replay on that screen.

And tbh, I might jsut use lcd because my crt has the extremely annying tendency to not care how I put my av cables, they ALWAYS get screw up unless you use finger that are the size of a Mr mini mini.

It's really annoying. Also, it only supports mono.....yeah I think I can get over the visual downgrade on lcd.....it's at least not bugging....
Well I never played the N64 one, this is my first time experiencing most of it.
I didn't really know much coming in, and I don't plan to use a guide during my playthrough ever.
It's been really fun though, I like it!

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Sonic Adventure 2 Was my favorite and one of the last good sonic games. I LOVE the music especially this one!
▶ 30:00
Its funny.. i have fewer sonic games than mario games yet Sonic remains to be my all time favorite video game character.
Oh! If you like that game so much, have you seen this recreation?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Well I never played the N64 one, this is my first time experiencing most of it.
I didn't really know much coming in, and I don't plan to use a guide during my playthrough ever.
It's been really fun though, I like it!
Well, I did played the VC (hence why I said replay), but it was probalby the worst idea.

Why?

THE FREAKING C IS BUTTONS....NOT A STICK!!!!

I'm serious I really got mad to do the tune especially with how this game needs that you do them. Now, I might not be the only one complaining about htis, but I don't complain about the quantity, I'm compaining of how painfull it i with a a stick instead of the buttons.....

And unfortunately, combine this with some flaws, it's sad, but it really destroyed a part of my experience. It's really sad because the immersion and atmosphere is just so deep and it has probably the msot innovating sequences mechanic I saw ever....

So, by playing the n64.....it should make me enjoy it more :)

Though.....the water temple is another story (I'm someone who honestly don't find the oot one that bad....ok, you do spent time to figure out, but not much when you get how the central room works.

And for weird reasons, I really got frustrated at snowleak (did I got the name right?).

I think it was because of when I tried to go somewhere but bounced on a wall WHICH MADE ME ALL THE WAY BACK!!!!

Yeah, MM is far from perfect, but even with this frustration, the fact that I still love the game is something....it's just still good.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

30:00

If were still talking about sonic music...What are your favorite sonic games?
Mine are Sonic adventure 2, Sonic the hedgehog(original), and Sonic the hedgehog 3

and knuckles:troll:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom