• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Yup. Think it's time for me to log off and go away for a while. Talk of canceling SMT x FE is breaking my heart.

Soul.

I'm not a fan of Kanto, but it's still better than Sinnoh remakes. :denzel:
Seeing Sinnoh in glorious 3D is so many worlds better than playing as Red and watch TPP overuse a certain Twitch emoticon starting with K and make them play the remake :yeahboi:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
For some reason I have the opening for Mischievous Kiss 2 stuck in my head. And it's J-Drama, so it's not even anime!

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You know what we don't need another of?

Hoenn
Prepare for BetaOmegaRuby and DeltaAlphaSapphire in 2025. :yeahboi:

Seeing Sinnoh in glorious 3D is so many worlds better than playing as Red and watch TPP overuse a certain Twitch emoticon starting with K and make them play the remake :yeahboi:
Well, we agree to disagree, I guess.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
SMT x FE delayed till the release of the next Nintendo console. Please understand.

Seriously, it's been over 2 years and besides that teaser and a few tidbits, we got no screenshots, no gameplay, no trailers, no nothing. It's quite strange, to be honest.

I mean, consider that two years is what lasted between Brawl's E3 2006 trailer and its release in 2008.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Well, the DS is still modern, so it doesn't make any sense to remake Sinnoh and / or the black sheep of all generations, Unova. :troll:
Makes perfect sense to remake Sinnoh! More Lucario relevance!

D

Deleted member

inb4 Lucario appears as the only Pokémon in the Mystery Gift section. I don't know to be honest, I'm not really into that franchise.

Morbi

Scavenger
I would only accept a Sinnoh remake if you could choose to play as "Lucario the Pokemon Trainer." Otherwise, it is wasted potential. With the sixth generation riding the coattails of Kanto, it only makes sense to run back to it.

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
inb4 Lucario appears as the only Pokémon in the Mystery Gift section. I don't know to be honest, I'm not really into that franchise.
More like Riley quests that are all based around lucario!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Guise, Lucario is in Smash 4, and four is the number of a certain generation.

SINNUH CUNFURMMED :troll:

..yeah, Im lazy with the bad jokes today

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Well, the DS is still modern, so it doesn't make any sense to remake Sinnoh and / or the black sheep of all generations, Unova. :troll:
The only reasons there should be a remake of DP is because sometimes the gameplay is so damn slow! Especially in caves. Dont you remember? Even Ruby/Saphire/Emerald were faster than it!
And because Sinnoh needs to be reborn, best gen ever! IMO

Rysir

NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Guise, Lucario is in Smash 4, and four is the number of a certain generation.

SINNUH CUNFURMMED :troll:

..yeah, Im lazy with the bad jokes today
That is Half life 3 tier of tin foil hatting!

D

Deleted member

Once they remake Sinnoh we can talk about that.
Which will obviously happen on the 3DS successor if Gen 7 doesn't feature remakes and goes for the Unova approach instead: 2 OC do not steal games, then the sequels, and you're done.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
I guess it time for a hipster avatar change! The first one to guess what my avatar is from will get 5 likes from me, regardless if I agree with your onions opinions or not.

Morbi

Scavenger
The only reasons there should be a remake of DP is because sometimes the gameplay is so damn slow! Especially in caves. Dont you remember? Even Ruby/Saphire/Emerald were faster than it!
And because Sinnoh needs to be reborn, best gen ever! IMO
Actually, you do make a compelling argument. I did not really enjoy Sinnoh because of how slow it was and the environments felt really flat despite their efforts to overcompensate and add verticality. In a 3D environment, I would probably like the game more.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I'm not saying anything about Nickelodeon's programming, which has its fans. But their layout should revert to its 1980s form.

Seriously, listen to that! Why did they ever get rid of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom