• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

_gold_

Smash Master
Unrelated to the post but you got a like for having Palkia in your avatar.
Thanks! I was worried of changing my avi cause it can get confusing some times, but the picture I found was too cool to pass up! Yeah, Palkia never gets enough love. He's always overshadowed by Dialga and I don't know why. Spacial Rend FTW!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Will SMT x FE become the next Duke Nukem Forever? Find out in the next episode of Smashboards Z. :troll:
While I am joking of course and not big on RPGs, there should be news on that game. We haven't heard about it since 2013.
Yeah, I think it has literally been two years and some change since that teaser trailer was shown off.

At this rate, we might have to wait for E3. If the game's not going to be shown then, yeah, major red flag.
That's what I'm thinking too. I'm just so damn anxious.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I did :)

But as long as it is Paper Mario back to root :)

Still, mario games :)
Thank you for your input...

Nintendo: DID SOMEBODY SAY MORE NEW SUPER :4mario: GAMES THAT HAVE NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER TOWARDS OTHER GREATS LIKE PAPER :4mario: OR THE :4mario: & :4luigi: SERIES!?
:4wario2::4wario::4wario2::4wario:

Soul.

Thanks! I was worried of changing my avi cause it can get confusing some times, but the picture I found was too cool to pass up! Yeah, Palkia never gets enough love. He's always overshadowed by Dialga and I don't know why. Spacial Rend FTW!
Dialga is as good as Palkia in Ubers. That could be because most played Diamond than Pearl. Either way, both versions are love and lief.

_gold_

Smash Master
I'm getting tired of Gen 6, so Game Freak you better start working on a new Pokémon game for the New 3DS or something.
SMT x FE must be in development hell. Maybe lack of agreement between Atlus and IS.
I kind of liked gen 6. At least it was better than gen 4 or 5. Gen 4 was gag worthy.
I'm talking to you, Wormadam and Kricketune!

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
No but seriously, I'm worried about SMT x FE's state. I would hate to see the game get cancelled.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, I think it has literally been two years and some change since that teaser trailer was shown off.
Yeah. Hopefully it isn't canceled. Or they could pull a FFXV and move it to the next generation Nintendo home console.

Morbi

Scavenger
I'm getting tired of Gen 6, so Game Freak you better start working on a new Pokémon game for the New 3DS or something.
SMT x FE must be in development hell. Maybe lack of agreement between Atlus and IS.
They probably already started developing the next Pokemon title before Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire dropped. Not sure if it would be for the New 3DS or not; however, I do know that Pokemon is the only reason I bought a 2DS and it will also be the only reason I buy a New 3DS if they choose that route.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Nothing ever happens in March though...
There's always Spring Training going on in March, Kermit.

That and spring break, which I'll be spending the start of in Texas.
Last time I watched that guy's videos was back in late 2012 with his Banjo-Tooie playthrough (despite being uploaded in whatever).
He's pretty funny, let me tell you.
The last one I watched was his Conker one in 2011. I haven't kept up on his, ProtonJon's or TRG's videos in quite a while. I'm only up to date with Chuggaaconroy right now since he's playing Xenoblade.
yup. NintendoCapriSun is the REASON I boycott Conker's Bad Fur Day.
I think we need a full direct for SMT x FE alone lol.

Atlus... y u so secretive? :urg:
Considering how Atlus' parent company just COMPLETELY left the console market, and since they just announced the next Fire Emblem, I think they cancelled SMT x FE.

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
How about that SMT x FE? :glare:
I will like some news on that game too, like what happen to it ? I really want a Wii U focus Direct this time, Nintendo really have been puting on the back burner for something and it really needs the help it can get.
Same, albeit, I do not really want to see more Xenoblade X news. Then again, I am not the one with a Shulk avatar.

Zelda U, Star Fox U, or new games, on the other hand, would be perfect.
I really want the Xenoblade X direct to get the release date on the game and how the English voice actors sound.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Considering how Atlus' parent company just COMPLETELY left the console market, and since they just announced the next Fire Emblem, I think they cancelled SMT x FE.
Um, that doesn't confirm that the project is cancelled.

With that logic, Smash 4 was cancelled in favor of Kid Icarus: Uprising.

_gold_

Smash Master
They probably already started developing the next Pokemon title before Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire dropped. Not sure if it would be for the New 3DS or not; however, I do know that Pokemon is the only reason I bought a 2DS and it will also be the only reason I buy a New 3DS if they choose that route.
I hate the idea of some games only being playable on the new 3DS. What's next?
Pokemon C-Stick version! Only on the NEW 3DS!

Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
There's always Spring Training going on in March, Kermit.

That and spring break, which I'll be spending the start of in Texas.

He's pretty funny, let me tell you.

yup. NintendoCapriSun is the REASON I boycott Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Not technically. Altus was bought out by Sega Sammy and is unhurt by any issues that predate standard SEGA games. But tbh, the game was probably either cancelled or delayed heavily after the SEGA Buyout.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
What we know is that SMT x FE hasn't been cancelled yet as of end January 2015 (it's shown on Nintendo's latest games release schedule). Let's wait until the next release schedule to see if the game's still in development. Takes things one day at a time please. :laugh:

_gold_

Smash Master
I honestly didn't like Gen 6. I dunno. Maybe I just have a Sinnoh bias.

He is? I don't remember his videos now.
I liked the Pokemon, but I can say I did not care for the Kalos region at all. It was just ok.
I do miss the character outfits though. My guy looked pretty snazzy!

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Canceling SMT x FE would bring about the ultimate blue-ball effect. Don't do this Nintendo. Plz&Ty.

I will like some news on that game too, like what happen to it ? I really want a Wii U focus Direct this time, Nintendo really have been puting on the back burner for something and it really needs the help it can get.
I just remember the last I've heard about the game was that it was still on track from a development standpoint and that they would speak more about it and show everyone stuff at a more appropriate time. I can't exactly remember when and where that was mentioned, by this better be one hell of a presentation because we've been toyed with for quite some time now T_T

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
SMT x FE?
Oh boy! I Love math!:troll:
Let's see...
Seven Million Twos times Five Eights...
That would be 560000000.
So don't worry guys!
Only 560,000,000 more days until SMT x FE comes out!
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
(I'm tired.)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
SMT x FE talk and NSMB3 and Super Mario 3d World Land talk.
The first two never are going to happen

Or maybe Nintendo will drop a bomb in the next direct (inb4 Pokémon Z)

_gold_

Smash Master
SMT x FE?
Oh boy! I Love math!:troll:
Let's see...
Seven Million Twos times Five Eights...
That would be 560000000.
So don't worry guys!
Only 560,000,000 more days until SMT x FE comes out!
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
(I'm tired.)
When you get tired you do math? Impressive.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The first two never are going to happen

Or maybe Nintendo will drop a bomb in the next direct (inb4 Pokémon Z)
No, the next Pokémon games will be Pokémon Blazing Red and Pokémon Growing Green coming out in 2016, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the franchise.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Inb4 SMT x FE got delayed due to Amiibo implementation. Just kidding. I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to use the FE related Amiibos for it though.

Morbi

Scavenger
No, the next Pokémon games will be Pokémon Blazing Red and Pokémon Growing Green, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the franchise.
Yes, yes. Skip the generation four remake for another generation one remake. I am going to get Pokemon Blazing Red and my starter will be Charizard. Blazin'420swag!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
No, the next Pokémon games will be Pokémon Blazing Red and Pokémon Growing Green coming out in 2016, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the franchise.
I want that too, Re-Remaking Gen 1 is not a bad idea, specially because new versions of the music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom