• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Some dude just said "Your trash" on For Glory when I lost a match against him.
I replied with... "Just like ur mom"

..I should've said something smarter...

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Tell me, is Mewtwo the most hype thing since Smash 4's announcement
Personally, he's as hype as every other character that got in.
I like that he's in, but it's the same reaction as I've had with the roster in general. Just another character I can try.

D

Deleted member

Some dude just said "Your tash" on For Glory when I lost a match against him.

"Your tash"

You could have been a grammar nazi. It's "You're trash."

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Wow, I've been gone for quite a while..!
xSoul's username is now ソウル and he's now has Premium!
What's going on here?:p

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Some dude just said "Your tash" on For Glory when I lost a match against him.

I'm not too familiar with the name changing and censoring on the Wii U since I don't have one, but I would put something like... in case of censoring: it's a three letter word that starts with a C combined with a 4 letter word that starts with an S and pretains to a highly permiscuous person.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
Hey, does anyone know if Smash 4's online works the same way as Brawl's in that if a player drops out they get replaced with a CPU? I'm askingbecause I've had points where a match is functioning just fine and then all of a sudden lag comes in and starts being REALLY bad and then when it comes back to normal my opponent is suddenly rock stupid and I don't want to assume that it's their fault.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
One of my favorite things about Mewtwo in Melee was how he didn't grab items, but they floated around him, as if he was using telekinesis to use the items.

His Hammer animation was hilarious. Then again, the Hammer item is hilarious by itself.

Really, who has player Smash and didn't do a Hammers only match at least once?

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Hey, does anyone know if Smash 4's online works the same way as Brawl's in that if a player drops out they get replaced with a CPU? I'm askingbecause I've had points where a match is functioning just fine and then all of a sudden lag comes in and starts being REALLY bad and then when it comes back to normal my opponent is suddenly rock stupid and I don't want to assume that it's their fault.
Yes, it gets replaced by a lvl 3, I think.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Nah I think the match ends

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
If your opponent drops out, then he gets replaced by a CPU. However if the game detects that it was because of a technical issue (like a lost connection), the match ends.

:231:

Last edited:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
One of my favorite things about Mewtwo in Melee was how he didn't grab items, but they floated around him, as if he was using telekinesis to use the items.

His Hammer animation was hilarious. Then again, the Hammer item is hilarious by itself.

Really, who has player Smash and didn't do a Hammers only match at least once?
:4palutena: Has a very similar if not the same power as him right? Even Silver the Hedgehog too!
Yeah I changed my username. Might go xSoul again or "Soul."
Hmm, yeah. It just suits you. And maybe because I do t like change but don't mind me, I'm always thrown off by little things like that:p

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Still on the Hammer subject, every Smash 4's Hammer animations. Alts included!

Everyone gets to whack and be whacked. :shades:

:4palutena: Has a very similar if not the same power as him right? Even Silver the Hedgehog too!
Well, Palutena is a goddess, so who knows what is the full extent of her powers...?

But I was talking about how Mewtwo in Melee rarely physically touches the items he uses (I think the only exception is when using a Parasol in the air), but instead relies on his psychic powers, so the items float around him and such.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Nothing ever happens in March though...
March Madness :4pacman:
Unrelated to Smash I know
I can't even watch college basketball in peace because of Syracuse's dumbass postseason ban that punishes current student for **** done by past students, and Michigan lost Caris Levert for the season so that pours salt in the wound even more. On top of that fracking Duke is unstoppable this year with the low post beast that is Okafor >_>
Ohio State isnt even top 25 and Looney can't carry UCLA by himself. I cri

Soul.

Probably.

While we're on the subject, i might consider preordering Wolly World since I'm a Yoshi fan. I know that NintendoCapriSun is probably gonna preorder it seeing how much of a Yoshi Guy he is.
Last time I watched that guy's videos was back in late 2012 with his Banjo-Tooie playthrough (despite being uploaded in whatever).

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I for one can't wait for Star Fox Wii U. Maybe it'll be good this time. The last few bummed me the **** out.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Last time I watched that guy's videos was back in late 2012 with his Banjo-Tooie playthrough (despite being uploaded in whatever).
The last one I watched was his Conker one in 2011. I haven't kept up on his, ProtonJon's or TRG's videos in quite a while. I'm only up to date with Chuggaaconroy right now since he's playing Xenoblade.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
Or it could be a mini direct for something like Yoshi's Wolly World, StarFox Wii U, or Xenoblade X, you never know.
What-
Star Fox Wii U? I've obviously been living under a rock because this is the first I've heard of it! I'm really surprised there wasn't one on the Wii.. Whatever the case, I would want different people to be playable because that hasn't happened since Adventures or Command. I would happy with either gameplay :D

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
What-
Star Fox Wii U? I've obviously been living under a rock because this is the first I've heard of it! I'm really surprised there wasn't one on the Wii.. Whatever the case, I would want different people to be playable because that hasn't happened since Adventures or Command. I would happy with either gameplay :D
There were different people you could play as in Adventures? Besides the beginning, it was mostly Fox throughout the game and that annoying ass baby dino.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't think it's possible because online........ do you have any evidence?
I meant 3DS and Wii U versions, not regional versions.

Some characters/objects will only appear on the 3DS version, while others are exclusive to the Wii U version.

The majority of them appear in both versions, though.

Copy-pasted from SmashWiki, here are all the possibilities for the Namco Roulette taunt.
  • King from King & Balloon (3DS version only)
  • Andor Genesis from Xevious (Wii U version only)
  • Clovis from Dragon Buster
  • Don-Chan from Taiko Drum Master
  • The "Hypership" from Gaplus
  • A fighter from Bosconian
  • A fighter from Galaga
  • Galaxip from Galaxian
  • A ghost when turned blue from Pac-Man (3DS version only)
  • Gilgamesh from The Tower of Druaga
  • Mappy
  • A car from Rally-X
  • A Runner from Metro-Cross (Wii U version only)
  • A Paccet from Baraduke
  • A Pooka from Dig Dug
  • Red Baron from Sky Kid
  • Valkyrie from Valkyrie no Densetsu (Wii U version only)
  • A Secret Fighter from Gaplus
  • The Solvalou from Xevious
  • Topcup from Libble Rabble

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Me neither. Last time I watched his videos was in 2010.. the golden year. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
There were different people you could play as in Adventures? Besides the beginning, it was mostly Fox throughout the game and that annoying *** baby dino.
Hello! Krystal! Didnt think she was that forgotten.. And yes that Dino (Tricky) was a bit annoying but less annoying in Assault:laugh:

Edit: Oh you said besides the beginning oh

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
I'm a big Star Fox Adventures fan, so this is pretty awesome. Miyamoto made Rare change Dinosaur Planet for the N64 into Star Fox Adventures for the GameCube. Would have been on the largest cartridge size and required the Expansion Pak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom