• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Maybe by then they will get rid of Friend Codes and make a Wii U-like Friend List in that it looks similar to the Wii U's Friend List and you can add NNIDs.
They still said they would like to have the same operating system, architechture, ports, etc.
Nintendo: *takes notes from Windows 10's unified OS idea* :troll:
Jokes aside, this is good.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
We have good taste. :p

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about Mewtwo's DLC. And while I expected Dark Pit to just be a alt (which would have been hype for me already), him being a separate character with a Dark Pit Staff FS was a pleasant surprise.

I've always liked Mewtwo since childhood (basically, since the Pokémon series' beginning), so I played as him a lot in Melee, so his DLC announcement was loads of hype for me. When I played KIU for the first time and experienced the story, I was all like "I want Dark Pit in the next Smash Bros. plz Sakurai".

By the time the next generation comes, we should expect something better indeed.

The 3DS is already pretty good though.

Also, lol Vita.
Yeah, but with Palutena's announcement followed by many people speculating that Dark Pit would simply be a boss or an alt. for Pit, I kinda lost hope. I was so happy when we got that leak and it confirmed Dark Pit as his own character.
...of course, it would have been nice if he used more unique weapons and such. He could of used Viridi's Claws, Violet Palms, etc...to diversify himself form Pit, as well as show off the rest of the weapons from that game. But oh well, it is what it is, right?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Who is a better special wall between Cradily and Claydol

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
So after FINALLY getting and completing Earthbound last year, and loving it to bits, I FINALLY went and 'obtained' Mother 3 a couple of weeks ago. I finished it just now, and I am now that much more salty about Lucas being cut in Smash. I loved Earthbound, but Mother 3 is a completely different kind of love. That death near the start, chapter 6 and all the way to the final boss, it was just perfect. Lucas's trophy in Smash is right, both he and Ness will live on in the hearts of all Mother fans.:ness2::lucas:
What a game.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Tell me, is Mewtwo the most hype thing since Smash 4's announcement
Most requested characer

Most popular pokemon (:4charizard: i know this one is morely considered the most popular)

Confirms dlc

Likely to the most buffed out of every returner (heavier, better knockback in attacks, more accurate attacks. New attacks. And more.)

Do the math

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I'm just happy Mewtwo's coming out. Yeah, I don't have a Club Nintendo account nor do I have any codes, but whatever. I don't mind buying a character for a game I play consistently.

Soul.

Most requested characer

Most popular pokemon (:4charizard: i know this one is morely considered the most popular)

Confirms dlc

Likely to the most buffed out of every returner (heavier, better knockback in attacks, more accurate attacks. New attacks. And more.)

Do the math
>Most requested character
That I understand

>Most popular Pokémon

>DLC
lol

>likely most buffed
It will still be a floaty character which means Diddy will have a field day.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Oh by the way.

The the smash highlights channel did it all wrong of recovery tiers.

If i knew how to record only the screen and editing like in the video i would do it properly

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
I really don't care for Mewtwo, I never really played as him in melee so I don't get the hype around him over the other characters in the game.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Do you mind if I borrow this phrase from you? It sounds a lot better than just straight up saying "stole" or "pirated."
Sure. I still am upset about having to do it, it's the only game I've ever obtained illegitimately, and for it to turn out to be one of my all time favourites hurts even more. Itoi and his team deserve all the praise/money they can get from this series, so I'll have no hesitation if/when they release it officially buying it. Now I've just got to decide if I want to 'obtain' Ace Attorney Investigations 2. And that shouldn't take too long as I could care less about them (Capcom);)

Last edited:

Soul.

I don't hate Mewtwo, I'm glad it's in the game, but I have no idea where did this hype come from as if it were the Wombo Combo but in character.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
For the somewhat academic people who know chemistry:
I'm trying to come up with a joke that you'll understand but all the good ones argon.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
hey. Im home

Selamat Pagi !

Sure. I still am upset about having to do it, it's the only game I've ever obtained illegitimately, and for it to turn out to be one of my all time favourites hurts even more. Itoi and his team deserve all the praise/money they can get from this series, so I'll have no hesitation if/when they release it officially buying it. Now I've just got to decide if I want to 'obtain' Ace Attorney Investigations 2. And that shouldn't take too long as I could care less about them (Capcom);)
You make me think that I gotta play the Edgeworth games. Seriously, this dude is a badass.
Though I gotta play Apollo Justice first. It's maybe not the strongest game of the series, but it's a good one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sure. I still am upset about having to do it, it's the only game I've ever obtained illegitimately, and for it to turn out to be one of my all time favourites hurts even more. Itoi and his team deserve all the praise/money they can get from this series, so I'll have no hesitation if/when they release it officially buying it.
I'd do the same. I would have no issues playing through the entire game again if it's ever localized. Too bad that's never gonna happen.

I don't hate Mewtwo, I'm glad it's in the game, but I have no idea where did this hype come from as if it were the Wombo Combo but in character.
I don't get the hype of the Wombo Combo. Maybe I'm just sick of people screaming.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I've 'obtained' a lot of games that way because either I can't get them at all, or will have to pay a ludicrous price. Most Fire Emblem games, for instance. It feels bad initially, but you'll soon feel that it's inconsequential. *shrug* I'm not saying that you should do that though.

:231:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Because a lot of people have been waiting 13 years to see Mewtwo return in Smash, because even though he wasn't the best (far from it, actually), it was an unjustified cut for them when they learned he wasn't in Brawl. Thus, the Mewtwo hype-fest was created once fact 54 was shown.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Because a lot of people have been waiting 13 years to see Mewtwo return in Smash, because even though he wasn't the best (far from it, actually), it was an unjustified cut for them when they learned he wasn't in Brawl. Thus, the Mewtwo hype-fest was created once fact 54 was shown.
Fact 11 Master Race. It signaled the end of the "I don't want to believe" for Ridley.

Basically people screaming over a Falcon back throwing a Fox so that the other Fox uses Shine and up smash, then Falcon using Knee and youu know the rest.
Exactly. I just don't care. You did a combo. Cool. Please kindly shut up.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
You make me think that I gotta play the Edgeworth games. Seriously, this dude is a badass.
Though I gotta play Apollo Justice first. It's maybe not the strongest games of the series, but it's a good one.[/quote]

Apollo Justice was my first Ace Attorney game, so I am a bit blinded by nostalgia when I play/think of that game, I think overall it gets WAY too much flack. The only 'poor' case in the game is the 3rd one, which I actually enjoy, it's different if VERY tedious at times, though the final case more than makes up for it. The Edgeworth games (or game I suppose) is/are different, I consider to be more like spin-offs, though Investigations really does hold its own with the traditional cross-examination/investigation routine. It has one of my favourite moments in the entire series in the final case. Just wow, I still can't believe it. I would recommend it, of only for that moment.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Mewtwo was very interesting in Melee. One of my friends liked to say "NEYOOP!" every time Mewtwo used its Teleport move. Can't say I wanted to keep on playing as it in said game.

But getting Mewtwo for free is nice. Can't wait for it.

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
People aren't hyped for the strongest Pokemon's return to Smash? Blasphemy. Gonna main him instantly, regardless of how little/much he has changed from Melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom