• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

The last time I played Mario Tennis Open was the moment I stopped playing it. In 2013, I guess.

D

Deleted member

The last time I played Mario Tennis Open was the moment I stopped playing it. In 2013, I guess.
While I didn't really care much for MTO, I don't think I'll get Mario Golf: World Tour... maybe in 20XX, I will.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, I heard rumors that Bandai Namco is going to release Tales of Zestiria on Steam.

Could be good news, as I've been wanting to try a Tales game for a while.

D

Deleted member

By 20XX it'll be Melee Golf: Fox Tour
:4pacman:
Super hyper ultra duper mega omega alpha delta beta flat stages, no items, and with Fox as the only playable character, this is the game to buy. Coming in 2020 for Nintendo HDS, folks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Super hyper ultra duper mega omega alpha delta beta flat stages, no items, and with Fox as the only playable character, this is the game to buy. Coming in 2020, folks.
Remember: For every 100 :foxmelee:s there is one :falcomelee:.
:troll:

Soul.

Super hyper ultra duper mega omega alpha delta beta flat stages, no items, and with Fox as the only playable character, this is the game to buy. Coming in 2020 for Nintendo HDS, folks.
I can't wait for my precious HD handheld. HD Smash will come back... as a handheld game.
:troll:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I'm not into the Mario Sports stuff unless it's the Baseball stuff. It's just because I'm a huge baseball expert and historian that I liked it so much. I remember when I was in little league, I would've made a pretty good right fielder, but they always put me at first base. Idk whether it was because I was tall for my age or if they already had a good enough right fielder, but it still kinda makes me wonder about it.

I mean, I know that Pikmin make Easter egg appearance in Mario Golf for GameCube, but that's only because I saw it in PizzaDudeManGuy's Ridley videos a while back. I've never played Golf before though, so I'd probably suck at it.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
One of the best things about the Mario Golf series is the music.

Then again, the composer is Motoi Sakuraba, so it shouldn't come off as a surprise. Still, the soundtracks are commonly overlooked.

I own the GBA and GCN titles. Had good fun a bunch of years ago... Might one day try the 3DS title.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Bird fox approves! :4pacman:
Relevant
Mario 3on3 Hoops will forever be the best Mario sports game :4pacman:
Obligatory music:

But I disagree. It's Super Mario Strikers (Mario Strikers Charged in Europe), although I prefer football (soccer) above all other sports so that makes sense.

To this day, I still haven't unlocked all the characters.

Meh.
To this day, I still haven't unlocked all the basketballs (that Win 5 Wireless games against someone else) and alternate costumes.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm just going to leave this here....
This is like the third time someone posts that video here. I think.

Anyway, here's a Yadon: :079:

Mockery aside, your avatar is pretty awesome. Mewtwo and Dark Pit? Two of my favorite characters? You get an extremely rare, elusive and truly few-of-a-kind Frostwraith Seal of Approval.

Soul.

Jokes aside, handheld HD systems will eventually happen (if they haven't already).
The closest thing to being HD is the Vita's OLED display (which, to be fair, doesn't come close).
Hopefully the next Nintendo handheld is at least 480p or something.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
This is like the third time someone posts that video here. I think.

Anyway, here's a Yadon: :079:

Mockery aside, your avatar is pretty awesome. Mewtwo and Dark Pit? Two of my favorite characters? You get an extremely rare, elusive and truly few-of-a-kind Frostwraith Seal of Approval.
No. Way. Dark Pit and Mewtwo are my favorite characters, too! :b:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
No. Way. Dark Pit and Mewtwo are my favorite characters, too! :b:
We have good taste. :p

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about Mewtwo's DLC. And while I expected Dark Pit to just be a alt (which would have been hype for me already), him being a separate character with a Dark Pit Staff FS was a pleasant surprise.

I've always liked Mewtwo since childhood (basically, since the Pokémon series' beginning), so I played as him a lot in Melee, so his DLC announcement was loads of hype for me. When I played KIU for the first time and experienced the story, I was all like "I want Dark Pit in the next Smash Bros. plz Sakurai".

The closest thing to being HD is the Vita's OLED display (which, to be fair, doesn't come close).
Hopefully the next Nintendo handheld is at least 480p or something.
By the time the next generation comes, we should expect something better indeed.

The 3DS is already pretty good though.

Also, lol Vita.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We have good taste. :p

Yeah, I'm pretty excited about Mewtwo's DLC. And while I expected Dark Pit to just be a alt (which would have been hype for me already), him being a separate character with a Dark Pit Staff FS was a pleasant surprise.

I've always liked Mewtwo since childhood (basically, since the Pokémon series' beginning), so I played as him a lot in Melee, so his DLC announcement was loads of hype for me. When I played KIU for the first time and experienced the story, I was all like "I want Dark Pit in the next Smash Bros. plz Sakurai".

By the time the next generation comes, we should expect something better indeed.

Also, lol Vita.
What is a Vita? Oh wait... Sony's logic: focus on PS4; ignore Vita, treat it as an indie device or whatever; PS4 sells 18 million, Vita still has like 4 or 9 million units sold. You know, if they're going to keep doing this, why not just end production of it and retire from the handheld industry?

Soul.

Also, lol Vita.
Maybe by then they will get rid of Friend Codes and make a Wii U-like Friend List in that it looks similar to the Wii U's Friend List and you can add NNIDs.
They still said they would like to have the same operating system, architecture, ports, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom