• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My OR(AS) team sucks

But IDC

It's got 2 grass, 2 rock, 2 ground (counting dual typings)

a flying/ bug, a steel, and a fire

It's eventually going to have a water/ dark

My (OR)AS team is really great though

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
A bit odd but the English class I teach for adults at the community center is holding a line dancing competition in the next classroom. very odd...and random. They all have 10 gallon hats on.

I got even weirder. My 80 year student was talking about how she threw up after eating sheimp 4 times and then had very bad diarrhea....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Heehee.
So you watched it, did you?
I could try to explain it, although I think @Kermit the Ninja might be better suited for that.
Basically though...
Homura's "Love" (Not romantic love, mind you) for Madoka was so great, that it became selfish love. She decided to pull Madoka from the Law of Cycles, effectively "Replacing" her as the devil, instead of the god. So that she and Madoka could be together again.
But because Madoka represented the God (The Good) and Homura represents the Devil (The bad) she realizes that they still technically can't "Be together" and that they will become enemies eventually.
That's a VERY basic and non-detailed explanation though. (I'm not really sure whether or not I understand it completely myself.)
Late, but this is basically correct.
She does mention afterward that she doesn't care so long as Madoka is happy though. I think. It's been a while since I last watched if, though with the dub coming out, I'll watch it again soon enough.

And I just had an epiphany.

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Makes sense as Microsoft isn't even planning to develop new WMP versions. :troll:
SERIOUSLY?

Wow, sometime, opensource is really that good :)

Like, vlc can play my music, video, DVD, twitch livestream (with another program), my capture card video and audio, radio and probably stuff I didn't even know existes!!!

VLC FTW!!!!

:)

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
I had a really funny match on FG last night.
I was :4littlemac:. My opponent was:4lucina:. We were both on one stock with Lucina on 116% and me 0. She was near the edge.

So I decided to play dumb and Jolt Haymaker over. I killed her while I was falling over the edge and he ragequit. XD

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Omg, the eShop theme atm is the Majora's Mask (and OoT) theme! Too cool!

Also, I just 100%ed MM3D. 7/10. Too much side quests. Too much elegy of emptiness.

ICXCM

Smash Cadet
Hi Waluigi thread,

What's your 3DS long haul flight game? I have four flights next week and I'd like to know if I should pick up anything new. Like monster hunter or something.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
A bit odd but the English class I teach for adults at the community center is holding a line dancing competition in the next classroom. very odd...and random. They all have 10 gallon hats on.

I got even weirder. My 80 year student was talking about how she threw up after eating sheimp 4 times and then had very bad diarrhea....
80 year old student? wow.

Anyway, how are you people doing? My sleep schedule is absolutely haywire. I slept at 6 AM and woke up at 3 PM today. >_<

:231:

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Is it playing the Song of Storms? If so I'm certain it was already like that.
Today was the theme that plays in the shop. I haven't been on in a while, so it could have been!

Hi Waluigi thread,

What's your 3DS long haul flight game? I have four flights next week and I'd like to know if I should pick up anything new. Like monster hunter or something.
I downloaded Mario and Luigi: Dream Team before a flight once. Works a treat (Y)

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Hi Waluigi thread,

Fire Emblem Awakening, and bring headphones so you can enjoy the dialogue and soundtrack!

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Hi Waluigi thread,

I would just play Smash, I can't stop playing it on my 3DS or Wii U lol. But apart from that, I can easily just start any Pokemon game from scratch and kill 4+ hours getting the first 6 badges or so. Monster Hunter can also be played for long durations, but I'd say only if you have unlocked a lot of the solo quests and have a particular monster you don't mind farming for a couple of hours. The most fun in Monster Hunter is online, so I'd recommend a single player game. Try Awakeing, Majora's Mask or even a story heavy game like the Professor Layton or Ace Attorney games. Heaven knows I've spent many hours playing those games in one sitting...

ICXCM

Smash Cadet
Fire Emblem Awakening, and bring headphones so you can enjoy the dialogue and soundtrack!
Every time I play through FEA it's like I get smarter, but only at FEA. Every play through reveals something I think is critical that I somehow missed the last time I played through.

And those choices to rage quit or let the character die; frowning for days.

Today was the theme that plays in the shop. I haven't been on in a while, so it could have been!

I downloaded Mario and Luigi: Dream Team before a flight once. Works a treat (Y)
Always so tempted by the Mario RPGs. But I've never made it through one successfully. Pretty keen to try again, really,

I would just play Smash, I can't stop playing it on my 3DS or Wii U lol. But apart from that, I can easily just start any Pokemon game from scratch and kill 4+ hours getting the first 6 badges or so. Monster Hunter can also be played for long durations, but I'd say only if you have unlocked a lot of the solo quests and have a particular monster you don't mind farming for a couple of hours. The most fun in Monster Hunter is online, so I'd recommend a single player game. Try Awakeing, Majora's Mask or even a story heavy game like the Professor Layton or Ace Attorney games. Heaven knows I've spent many hours playing those games in one sitting...
Monster Hunter does seem like it needs friends, and randos on the plane are gross.

Prof Layton seems like a good one too!

Or I could just spent 32 hours trying to clear classic on 9.0. Anyone know if i can team up with my non-friends to do that challenge?

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Every time I play through FEA it's like I get smarter, but only at FEA. Every play through reveals something I think is critical that I somehow missed the last time I played through.

And those choices to rage quit or let the character die; frowning for days.
You can use the edit button next to reply to edit in more stuff in one post
Be wary of double and triple posts (consecutive posts) because you'll get an infraction.
Infractions give you points, 6 points and you're banned dood.
For a full explanation of the rules and a detailed list of infractions, please review the Global Rules. :)

Last edited:

ICXCM

Smash Cadet
Thanks, will labour to copypasta on my iPizzle next time. But not now, it's 2am and I'm in bed,

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, yesterday night, I've been messing around with SPM and I found that the coins value is a 2 bytes integer.

This means that you can theorically have at most 65535 coins.

So, going to try if you can give 10000 coins to Bestovius when he asks you to to lend him that much money :)

Because 65535 is the technical limit, but if you try tohave more than 999, the game will just prevents you.

Like, will the game assume you never have enough coins or they were crazy enough to code a useless check if you have more than 10k coins?

To be continued....

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yeah, Double posts are serious business here. Use the Edit Button as much as you can.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Late, but this is basically correct.
She does mention afterward that she doesn't care so long as Madoka is happy though. I think. It's been a while since I last watched if, though with the dub coming out, I'll watch it again soon enough.

And I just had an epiphany.
And what would that be, Mr. Kermit who is also a ninja?

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I hate Mondays.
Actually I won't hate this one when I cook spaghetti today if things go well. Nothing like having spaghetti with turkey mean, a bit of Ragu sauce, garlic powder, pepper, and specifically for me on my plate, cinnamon.
:4pit:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Yeah, Double posts are serious business here. Use the Edit Button as much as you can.

...did I miss something when I was away for a bit, as you never mentioned you like Phanphy before, but now you have one at the bottom o all your posts? Also AWWWW I FOUND A PHANPHY! Obligatory reference.

Cazdon

Smash Ace
NNID
Cazdon
3DS FC
4355-9882-5183
Hi Waluigi thread,

If you haven't played Legend of Zelda: Link between worlds. That would be a perfect time, being on a plane, most likely without internet to help you with secrets and all the ones you find are completely your own discovery. I myself can't resist looking up secrets on the internet so I kinda ruined a lot of the experience for myself.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I hate Mondays.
Actually I won't hate this one when I cook spaghetti today if things go well. Nothing like having spaghetti with turkey mean, a bit of Ragu sauce, garlic powder, pepper, and specifically for me on my plate, cinnamon.
Turkey meat sounds interesting on pasta, I actually never thought of trying that myself.

Though I personally I like my spaghetti with a white sauce, clams, and shrimp.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
...did I miss something when I was away for a bit, as you never mentioned you like Phanphy before, but now you have one at the bottom o all your posts? Also AWWWW I FOUND A PHANPHY! Obligatory reference.
Just a habit I picked up from a few fellow mods. :p

I don't really talk about my about my favourites that much. But Donphan is my favourite Ground type (because I like elephants.) But the Donphan icon here :232: is kind of bad and Phanpy goes better with the blue text.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
SERIOUSLY?

Wow, sometime, opensource is really that good :)

Like, vlc can play my music, video, DVD, twitch livestream (with another program), my capture card video and audio, radio and probably stuff I didn't even know existes!!!

VLC FTW!!!!

:)
BUT DOES IT FUNCTION AS A TOASTER?

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
Just a habit I picked up from a few fellow mods. :p

I don't really talk about my about my favourites that much. But Donphan is my favourite Ground type (because I like elephants.) But the Donphan icon here :232: is kind of bad and Phanpy goes better with the blue text.

Yeah I've got to agree with you, got nothing against those two, though I do have other Ground types I prefer like Dugtrio, Excadrill, Gliscor and the best of the best Hippowdon. Though I am surprised to learn I've been spelling Phanpy wrong all my life, thinking it was PhanPHy like DonPHan. I've always been bad at spelling anyway.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So I bought this game the other day:

I expected a princess simulator with becoming a queen at the end (something like this, but without the kidnapping):

What I ended up with, well:

Lesson Learned: Avoid Chocolate

EDIT: "E is for Elodie, engorged on confectionery"

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I expected a princess simulator with becoming a queen at the end (something like this, but without the kidnapping):

I need to try this out. Too cute to pass up. :love:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings

There's a reason the term "death by chocolate" exists.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I also bought this game for no reason other than the fact that I missed it in my childhood:

I expected something like this:

I got this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom